It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie my friend, Amanda will do better than me I'm sure but I'll take at stab at it.

What does a thief do....he steals. You mentioned having financial worries, so it could have in the form a thief threatening to steal from you...taking away your fininacial security.
I wonder if you are most concerned about your father??? Does he provide most of the family income?
The fact that you were able to push the thief away could mean that you either you will be able to help in some way or that you have peace in heart that all will be OK. You may be able to reissure your mother. But perhaps your father's fears are very strong and you can not ease his worries.
Julie, I could be way off here, as I don't know enough about how the members of your family feel, but this is my best effort. Please correct if you feel I'm off base.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie,

I feel you did a fine interpretation there!

Julie, I just want to add that playing with your sister, represents you being happy and without a worry. When the headboard desappears and the pillow too, I think it represents you feel that the protection (the heardboard) and the comodity (the pillow) are at risk of being taken away (the thief).

The positive is that when you overcome the first surprise, the first fear, you gain your strenght and sense of humor. Yet, I think that you are worried for your mother, because of her own fears to loose the floor under her feet. You are able to help her, but somehow you believe that your father has to help in that situation and you don't know how to ask him, so you suffocate your voice and it upsets you greatly.

I feel that maybe you want to be sweet and loving to him and not to be demanding, yet you feel he must do something (maybe bring in money) to easy your Mom's fears.

Don't worry, Julie. Your love and humor will help very much all of you in any difficult time your family may pass through.

Best wishes.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Just keep the heart high. Everything will be allright, Julie. :P

Lots of hugs and kisses. Best wishes for you, your Mom, sister and Dad.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]