It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: My Sister-in-law and my dream
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

I must be on a "dream cycle" or something as I've been having some strange kind of dreams and "remember this" dreams!! Last night the wind was blowing and cold, I took allergy medicine and went to bed hoping not to have swollen glands come morning from the "dirty air" outside seeping into the house. I slept.

My sister in law Joa, passed away on Dec. 10th about 6 years ago, I've dreamed of her just twice since then and now last night. She looked the same as she did when we were close and before she got sick. She was at my front door-only it wasn't this house-it was the Winchester house we lived in before she got sick and the last few times we were together doing metaphysical things/spiritual etc: and I went to the door, opened it and she was on the porch. She said, "I can't come in, I have other duties-remember, she said firmly looking me in the eyes. If he comes to you, holds out his hand and smiles- and his eyes glow red-IT IS NOT HIM! Do not go!
Say,"Be gone from me-You can not enter! In Jesus' name, amen!" And then she turned and went about 10 steps and turned into sparkling lights and disappeared.

I woke up and remembered the classes she and I went to for about a year-the lady was a medium who taught them and she did some amazing readings and those of us in her class learned quite a bit, some of it I decided I didn't want to know, and so did Joa, so we quit. I didn't want to know so much about people I met, feel things and so on, and I had to shut that down. It's still there but I can manage it where as before I could not. Joa was having dreams about Elvis-he was alive then- and she and he were practicing sending and receiving and they could do some things well. She taught him quite a bit about numerolgy as she was studying it and he was interested, Astrology also. Then she began to have dreams where he would come, stand and hold out his hand smiling sweetly. She "heard" him in her mind, saying "Come with me-Come with me" and she thought in her dream he wants to astrol trip, to take me with him somewhere-and she started to reach out her hand and as she did, his eyes glowed red-unearthly looking and she said she woke up instantly and knew it was not him. She said, it is a demon, the evil one trying to fool people-he would not have eyes like that! His eyes glow sky blue! So that was my dream...she came to warn me and I am passing this on as she truly felt that his image was being used for evil because we had "opened the doors" to other worlds and frequencies and bad can also come with the guize of good preceeding it. Elvis believed in demons too, and said that many people in insane aslymns who used mind altering drugs for fun and experimentation were he believed, taken over by the evil ones on earth/demon spirits who used their bodies and thus the people were thought to be crazy and mentally defective-when in fact, they just needed to have the demons removed from their bodies. He believed in doing rituals like some religions do secretly and sometimes publicily it becomes known, to remove demons. Elvis said Jesus cast out demons, and we can do anything he did, because Jesus said we could, if only we believe. Anyway, the gist of this post is, If ANYONE you know or knew comes and at anytime their eyes glow red-don't go! Don't listen and wake up! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda glad you got warned by a true friend and also thanks for sharing cause we all here, kinda connected with each other and any knowledge or warning could be usefull for any of us.And yes Elvis was right,I met a woman in a bus, I was with my mom and that woman kept looking at us smiling the one of the most scary smile with demon eyes,wasn't red though.. I kinda raised a spiritiul shield and told mom to be careful that she's not an ordinary person there's evil in the way she looked at us.We both were aware and maybe used an opposite force to protect ourselves and I bet my face turned colder than her and I looked straight in her eyes as if saying c'mon let's see what you can do..that day,we lost a rather huge amount of money in a way we couldn't realize how happened it was the tax money..yet we were glad that nothing worse happened that day..
Well, now about the strange dream I had last night, which was annoying at the end..as I told before, it is not too often I see Elvis in my dreams but last night I was in a concert of him and the stage was high and I had a few person between him and me..he longed to hold my hand but those other people went wild suddenly and a heavy person felt over me before I could reach Elvis and then I saw the man's face who felt over me,he was J.Esposito with a blueish face, dead already,dead as he could be with a smile on his tight lips.Elvis was still reaching at me and think he saw him too then I woke up..

Last edited by Lighthouseseeker on Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda,

Your dream made me think. I wished to comment it, but was not sure what to say. First, it took me to the beautiful, crystal like Elvis' eyes Zey posted. I thought that your dream was in clear contrast with that blue, clear and soulful sight, that maybe it took you to recall in a dream what you were told by your sister-in-law so many years back.

Looking inside me for a feeling about what the dream suggests, what I find is the conviction that if we are firmly anchored to our Heart, to Light, to Love, we are vibrating in a wave lenght where dense vibrations don't get through. Simply, we don't share the same universe, 'cause we don't have commun dimensions.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, such wise words you have said. You know the Bible says to "test the spirits". And I think that warning was given because there are deceptive entities which can masquerade as spirits of loved ones & others we may find meaningful. We should have discernment to distinguish between the real and the false. If I was in a position and didn't know for sure, I would ask God to show me if this entity was not what it purported to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I was in a concert of him and the stage was high and I had a few person between him and me..he longed to hold my hand but those other people went wild suddenly and a heavy person felt over me before I could reach Elvis and then I saw the man's face who felt over me,he was J.Esposito with a blueish face, dead already,dead as he could be with a smile on his tight lips.Elvis was still reaching at me and think he saw him too then I woke up..

Zey, this one is a difficult one, I think. I'll try to make some suggestions about it:

My feeling is that you long to be with Elvis, at least in a similar plane of self realization. You wish him to take your hand. He is high, yet there's a possibility that he may take you up by his side. What you feel that prevents you to be like or where he is, is the general wilderness (crazyness) of people. When you feel the heavy load of a dead person on you (Joe Esposito), with a smile on his tight lips, it tells me that maybe you find J.E. cold, somehow dead in a human sense, yet satisfied with it. Maybe you project on J.E. the character that people you feel are blocking your way to Elvis' condition have. It is like you consider that others, specially some kind of people, can block your expansion as a human being to a higher condition of expression, like El'vis has now.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:24 pm 
[b] I do know of demons to and I had a friend when growing up in the ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH, that had a demon in her. Her Parents came and told our Preacher that they feared for their daughter's life and soul. We had a singing group at our church that evening, and when the singing group heard about Rita having a demon they went to where she usely sat, when she did come to Church. They Prayed in the left corner in the back of the Church, if Rita would show up that night and for the demon to move her to another sit, well that night Rita did come and she sat at the other right back corner of the Church. It took 7 men to hold Rita down to remove this demon, I talk to Rita after this and she told me that the demon almost made her run her car over a Bridge. Elvis has probaly seen demons prayed out of people to when he went to Church growing up, and like he said the Devil Loves to Fool us and he will come in what ever form he choices. So I'm Thankful for the Warning that your Sisiter- In -Law as given to us, It says in the Bible The Devil Wears Sheeps Clothing, So we all need to be aware. FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
she told me that the demon almost made her run her car over a Bridge.

Fairytale, what you say here really hit me. I've been quite depressed lately due to personal difficulties, and sometimes in dispair, and many times I will see myself, in my mind, driving my car over a bridge. I think what it is is a demon whispering silently to me in my ear, wanting me to give up on life. I try not to dwell on it though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:11 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda that makes sense..thank you for putting some light on that dream..and you know well, how I feel about some of those individuals around Elvis,but I was so sad seeing this man like that not just because he was dead but as if he was left there a very long time ,and nobody cared, Elvis and I were the only persons who noticed that incident there..well I also couldn't get that thing he was longing to give me (whatever it was,a scarf maybe)since others rushed and built a wall betwen us.. :roll:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:35 am 
Laurie when ever you get this feleing, just say in the NAME OF JESUS GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN, AND HE WELL LEAVE. THE DEVIL KNOWS HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED, AND HE IS DOING HIS BEST TO GET AS MANY SOULS HE CAN, WE MUST PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF GOD. ELVIS FOUGHT DEMONS ALL OF THE TIME, BUT HE KNEW THAT HIS ARMOUR OF GOD WAS STRONG. Laurie get your Bible and find Scriptures, that well help Guard yourself when the Devil trys to Strike at You. I know it has worked for me many times, if you ever need someone to talk to Please pm me ok? God Bless You! and Keep you Safe! FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Fairytale, you are so right about putting on the armor of God. I know that works, but sometimes I forget to do it. I even had a dream once warning me to remember to do it.
And last night, before I went to sleep, I was getting really into dispair. Then I remembered that I had forgotten to speak the armor of protection over me. As soon as I spoke it, my thoughts of dispair went away -- immediately. So I knew there had been a dark entity opressing me.

Page 1 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next