It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: a rare dream..
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

as I said before,I don't see him in my dreams very often..but 3 days ago he came in my dream..I was watching a concert of him and somehow I could see him from the right wings of the stage and he was just begun to sing MyWay,he stopped suddenly,orchestra continued to play,he went to the left corner of the stage,behind the curtain and I was still available to see him from the other end..there was a bearded huge man with a blue stage suit a little like Sherill Nielsen's..Elvis put his hand on his shoulder told him something and the man nodded..then Elvis patted him on the shoulder,as the man rushing to the stage, Elvis about to leave from the same corner and he suddenly threw out,he was sick obviously, it was a terrible expression on his face he sure felt awfully bad, I felt a terrible sadness and in that moment everything was only on tv this time I wasn't there actually and watching from the screen and shouted "hell! what they did to this man" then began to cry,my brother came by me trying to console me telling he isn't feeling that bad anymore but I wasn't aware he was gone then.. it was as if he was still alive and having that trouble..well that's all I can remember of my dream..and I wasn't feeling very well the whole day..

this is the exact suit(rainfall) he was wearing in the dream..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's like Zey you were allowed to see just how sick Elvis was when he was performing. He was able to fake it to some extent. In his last years, I think people could tell he wasn't as healthy as before, but most did not realize just how sick he really was. In this dream, you given the "reality" of how bad his physical ailments were. And this reflects your real life knowledge too. You have the knowledge of all his various illnesses which most of the public is not aware. And when you say, "it was as if he was still alive and having that trouble" -- that could be coming from the fact that the public still does not know how sick he really was. The public still thinks it was drug abuse which killed him. And so you don't feel closure.

Poor man kept performing when he shouldn't have really but guess he felt he no choice, with all the pressures & obligations. Could be why you said 'hell! what they did to this man'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

thanks Laurie.. :( well I already know his health condition, nothing is new .. and why that suit, I really don't know.. :!:

For a heavenly cause

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]