It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It was the right time to go for the three of them, the time God set. Probably Elvis had a premonition and incorporated that image in his jokes to make it lighter. It's hard to tell... but the truth is that they had a date arranged in Heaven. I'm sure it was a joyful date for them, even when it must have been a drama for everyone envolved in this part of the Pearl Gates.

I feel so sorry for that man that killed the girls. He probably had to learn to live with it. And I'm really sorry for the families of the girls, that had to accept the apparent nonsense of their death. Much to learn for many, in that special day.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, there was much to learn-if ever an under-statement!
I didn't mention any of thing about that fateful accident in any book or interviews because it was such a strange and chilling occurance whether it "just happened" or if he somehow had tuned in and knew or what. Just didn't want to go there-still don't but it came back last night and I woke up feeling as if I had been working in the fields chopping weeds in a planted crop of some kind-
I'm still stiff and sore. Whatever, I don't want to go there again. Come to think about it, every time I was in one of those hot, humid southern states I stiffened up like I had mechanical joints and needed to oil them or something-maybe it was "being there" in the dream.

Page 4 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4