It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maybe there is a direction she is supposed to take in her life, or a desire she wants to do or be, and something--whatever the blisters represent--is stopping her. She can not move into this direction or go for this desire due to some kind of impediment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, it's more difficult to understand a dream if it is told by someother person than the dreamer. Anyway I'll give it a try:

She awakes from sleeping = some part of her has been asleep, some part she didn't want to face.

You are standing in a big bathroom = I feel a connection there with Elvis' death. (This is possibly something she has not recovered from yet, could not confront.) You are there standing looking at her, but without any special expression, not scared. It suggests me that she is seeing you in peace with the idea of death, but she is scared. She would love to get to that same (inner) place you are about life and death, but feels unable too, yet.

She is inside the Garden Grove's closed = she hides back in her place of security where she "does her things" alone, where the rest of the world can not interfere with her "doings". The fact is that keeping herself sheltered from what she doesn't want to confront, takes her to loneliness and unables her full expression as a whole human being. She goes to look for you, representing your way to understand Life now. She must sense you are being wraped in Love and friendship from so many and you have gained the freedom to express yourself, thus being more YOURSELF.

Her legs like boiling, the sensation coming up to her body = I feel like it is the representation of the inner conflict between keeping herself safe from pain being alone inside a "shell" and the urgency to go ahead, to grow to a wider human development and awareness with the risks of suffering it may bring along. You, Wanda, have overcome a similar stage and Starla feels it and longs for doing the same. She longs for openness to set herself FREE. All the legs sensations are the expression of the pression of the energy of her Being wanting to advance and the restraint to do it. As it goes up and up, it shows she can not deny it anymore.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you very, very much, Sue-Lenora.

I wonder if Wanda or/and Starla ever read our interpretations... If they did, I hope they were useful.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]