It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 5 of 7 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
What should we add to that perfect advice!?

NOTHING, BUT GRATITUDE.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Another dream with Elvis whispering in my ear
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Early in the morning, about 4 a.m, I have awaked because I had again El'vis whispering in my ear. I have heard him saying only a sentence indicating it was him. I can't recall the exact words, but that was the meaning.

I have gone to get some water and returned to bed. At 6.40 am, I have been awakened again, being aware of El'vis telling me something else in my right ear. His voice seemed to me more mature, more "rounded", firm and without emotional sparkles. He said that we must cut any links with past griefs in order to help humanity to advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:30 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
He said that we must cut any links with past griefs in order to help humanity to advance.

WISE ADVICE FROM OUR EL'VIS! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, it is. Very simple but profound. So much can be reflected on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had a dream last night where I had been sleeping next to Elvis. I woke up only to find him dead. I was upset and didn't know what to do, so I ran to Charlie for help. All the while I'm thinking the ambulance needs to called.
In the dream I looked like Ginger. And I had on a beautiful dressing gown. The clothes were of note to me because in reality I always wear boring but comfortable flannel.
Well, that was it and have no idea if it means anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

You might be picking up on the fact that people are talking about the movie coming out Stanley and then the stupid thing about Dee coming out with whatever it might be-and the way some people are slanted right now in relationship to Elvis having been "dead" for 30 years, "let him rest, he's gone, let somebody else get some air time" etc:..A friend said that's what she and her husband heard a dj say the other day-good grief even! I hardly hear Elvis except in the stores on recorded music. Once in a while the country station Jimmie has on might play one song and sometimes on his Birthday they feature one ever two or three hours.
It's just the way things are-hiphop is dying out the newspaper said the other day-sales are falling etc; on what was hot artists in that "field"...and these new artists they are "finding" and "making" just don't have lasting ability it seems...they come and go. I don't even recognize people's names or the artists out there now-they just don't appeal to me much. A few years ago I could have told you names but these days, it's too manufactured-voices included. Elvis never had to have doctored up vocals...you heard what he had and that was it. Maybe overdubbing of choruses or some echo but his voice was what you got-he hit those notes himself and he didn't need mechanical help doing it. Now days one doesn't know what one is hearing-unless by some mixup their "real" voice is revealed and then oh boy!
It's bye-bye to them...usually. Anyway, I understand that Ginger is writing her book-maybe you picked up from what's on the "air waves" or in as Elvis said, the "ether waves". What goes out there, stays out there and some people pick it up somewhere. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It is strange, that just today before reading Blue Moon's post I was thinking of Ginger for some time(what I normally never do)....

Then I remembered that many times I hear or read "Elvis lives" since many years again and again. Not in the sense that he faked his death but in a different sense. As if people unconsciously know or feel that his spirit is still very "active" and meaningfull to us.
I can't remember having heard that about any other star or idol who passed away.
Here in Germany this is almost a slogan or saying :"Elvis lebt" (Elvis lives)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:59 pm 
[b] The other night I was watching a show on the Biogrophy Channel , about this guy he was a Medium and this girl she was a skepitic. They were in Memphis to see if they could see or feel Elvis's Spirit, so they started out at Sun Studieos. The Tour Guide said that he as been there in the studieo by himself and has heard strange things like singing, so the Medium went to the wall of the Studieo and could invision Jerry Lee Lewis there in the Studieo. Then the Medium asked the Tour Guide if that was the Microphone that Elvis sang from? The Tour Guide said Yes it was, so the Medium went up to the Mic and he started to feel what Elvis was feeling. He said that Elvis would pace back and forth, and he was so nervous he was sweating. So then they went to the the house Elvis owned on Audobne Drive, and as soon as the Medium walked into the house he went straight to this bedroom. He asked the owners of the house if this use to be Elvis's bedroom? The owners said Yes it was, so the Mudium sat down on the bed. he put his hand on the wall, and got a picture in his mind of a corn field behind a white picket fence. The medium said this didn't make much sence, so he went and told the owners of the house what he saw in Elvis's bedroom, and the owner took the medium to a picture of Elvis in the pool there in the back yard and behind Elvis you could see a corn field behind a white picket fence. So they left there and went to Graceland, and was standing in front of the Gates, the girl asked the medium what he was feeling and he said that there was a very strong Male and Female Presence in the House. The girl asked the medium if it was Elvis, and the medium said is it was Elvis and that Elvis was telling him that his Spirit was Grounded in GraceLand because the Fans Love was keeping him from crossing over. there is also a very Strong Female Presence in GraceLand, the Medium said that he as been inside of GraceLnad and as felt Elvis very Strong inside the house. he said he felt that Elvis's Spirit was especially Strong in the parts of GraceLand that is roped off to the Visitors. FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

My thoughts about the Medium's comment that Elvis said he was "grounded at Graceland because the fans love kept him from "crossing over" is way off the track!
Sorry, it doesn't work that way! Elvis knew that and we discussed those things and he was always very adamant that wasn't true. Once we have left here, we are free and can go where we choose-he said people might choose to remain close to those who love them, it would be their choice but they would have to find a way to fulfill their service to God in doing it. He felt that we return to our Lord's care, we are here to learn to progress and to have soul growth and we might have to return, but he believed in free choice. No where he said in the Bible or other books had there ever been a passage that said we were NOT going to be with the Lord at our passing. Jesus even gave examples of that when he told the theif on the cross he would be with him after death. He had other passages but that one is the one that I remember most. No, mediums who are not "grounded" in the Bible's teachings, in the truth of spiritual purpose, sometimes give the wrong answers and conclusions because of their teachings from others who also weren't given the whole truth and nothing but.
Mediums can be unspiritual people as well as devoutly spiritual. We all have gifts from God when we are born, it is what we do with them, how we choose to use them and what we learn on the way to adulthood that helps make those choices. I would not trust that medium to guide me in spiritual matters-she/he does not know the word of God in it's exact interputation regarding the decerning of spirits-Elvis would not have said that...because it is not true. He might have said something like, I'm here because of the love of my fans, who need me to be here. I think he goes there, but he does not feel "tied there" though his presence would be still felt. no doubt about that. When we were there, I didn't feel him but I heard him guiding me in the back way-a replay of his instructions in my head. I was sorry I didn't smell him when in his house-it was just very homey and small rooms and his furnishings were not gaudy and expensive except for the dining room furniture that Pris chose. I liked his house-it was warm and inviting and a home. But he was not there-I felt him more at the garden...there I think he left his presence strongly and he sat out there in the dark alone quite often. It was interesting that the medium picked up on so much at the studio-Starla has the microphone Elvis used from the little studio where he recorded several early songs in LA area-we have pictures of him using it and holding on to it as it hung from above. It is seen in the film Jail house Rock as a matter of fact-that same studio with the black and white photos of performers on the walls, the microphone and everything he used. It's nice to have those photos from then and to have the microphone as well. She recorded her album using that microphone also. One of these days we'll get that album on CD along with some of her other songs and I'll send copies to those who might want to hear her. She's good, but she didn't want to get into the Nashville rat race so far from home or have to write country songs for other people at that time. I'm glad she didn't go that route actually-it's such a turmoil filled life even more so now days. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'd sure love to listen to Starla's music Wanda.. :D
well,well..acording to that medium his fans should put some limits to their love for Elvis, ha?.nonsense!! :roll: ..I believe strongly he is a free and active spirit now..love is the only way to comunicate and the surest, when we cannot use the conventional ways in some special situations such as death..it is not something completely apart from us with a border,just because we are alive..death is attached us all the time so we can even experience it when it's not the right time for us to go..it's so normal to feel the presence of a death person, once their spirits exist in this universe. Do we know how far we could go as spirits while we are alive and still bound to this earth? soerry mr medium,I'll go on loving him forever..even if that love forces him to have his dinners at Graceland :wink: :P

For a heavenly cause

Page 5 of 7 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next