It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: I'll always be your friend - my Elvis dreams
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:19 am 
I've read on this forum for a long time but I couldn't decide to write here myself.
But anyway, I decided to write here too.

I had a dream many years ago, maybe 15 years ago, but I remember everything if it was just yesterday. I became an Elvis fan then, but I have only one audiotape with Elvis songs, small photo on this tape that’s all I had. No videos, no books, nothing. And I saw Elvis in my dream. He looked like in 1968/69 – just great, young, smiling, beautiful! We sat on the beach and talked. No. He talked. He told me about his childhood, about his life, about his songs… I just heard him. He became very sad when he told me about how lonely he was during his life.
It was something wonderful… wonderful feeling. Everything was so real. He was so real in that dream. He was so sweet. I remember that beach, our talk… I know about his life nothing at that time. Nothing. I remember I touched his hand and said ‘Elvis, I understand… I’ve always been lonely… And he looked at me, smiled so tenderly, took my hand and said ‘If you want I’ll be your friend. And you’ll never be alone’. I smiled and said ‘Yes, I want, Elvis’. He smiled, kiss me on my cheek and said ’OK. Now I’m your friend.’. And then he added ‘I must go now but I will come to you tomorrow. I want to show you something’. And I woke up.
When I fall asleep next night I saw Elvis in my dream. He said ‘Hi. I’m glad to see you again. I want to show you something.’ And then I saw a beautiful house (I didn’t know that it was Graceland). Elvis talked about his house, show me everything. I remember his words “I always loved it. And I still love to be here. I come here sometimes’. Then we sat on the porch and Elvis talked again about his home, his life… Then he told me ‘Let’s go for a walk’. And I remember streets, buildings… I didn’t know then that it was Memphis. And then he said ‘I must go now. But I’ll always be near. I’ll always be your friend. I promise.’ And I woke up.
After all those dreams I found more Elvis pictures and videos (and then I saw that he looked in my dreams like he looked in 1968/69), I found pictures of Graceland, Memphis pictures and I recognized all streets that I saw in my dreams! I began to read books about Elvis. During these years I never again saw Elvis that way in my dreams. But I saw in my dreams his face always so beautiful and smiling.
I must to say that I can heal, see ghosts, visions and other things since my childhood. I saw Elvis ghost only two times 12 years ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Lana, it is wonderful that you told us about your beautiful dreams with Elvis. They seem to be more than just mere "dreams", it was a true experience what you were able to witness. It is touching and awe-inspiring. What a beautiful way to "meet" Elvis in this special way! He himself told you (first) about himself and offered his friendship.
Thank you for sharing!!!!! :D

What do you mean by "I saw his ghost only two times twelve years ago"?
If you don't mind, maybe you could tell !?

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:10 am 
Flame

Thank you for sharing your dreams! I too am curious about the times you saw his ghost and would love to hear about it, if you'd like to share it with us. :)

Love, raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Lana, what amazing dreams! And clearly they were more than ordinary dreams. I mean for you to hardly know anything of Elvis and be visited by him and then to "see" Graceland & Memphis before knowing what they were or looked like then. Elvis looked really good in the late 60's, so it is not surprising to me that he would choose an appearance from that time period when visiting you.

He picked you to be his friend. How special. I had an Elvis experience too and before it happened I wasn't much of a fan, but I sure was after.

Yes, please do tell us the story of seeing Elvis' ghost. How lucky you are!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:24 am 
Friends thank you for your words. It means so much for me! :D

I saw Elvis ghost (or 'spirit') twice. He came into my house. He looked just like in my dreams. So beautuful and very happy. Always smiling. Because I have "psihic ability" since my childhood I didn't afraid at all I didn't afraid "visions". Elvis looked so wonderful and he was full of light. Something amazing. I feel so much love so much joy when I saw him and talked to him. Remember I was soooooo nervois and can hardly talk. Couldn't believe that Elvis come to me. Because it was something that I didn't wait and I never never ask him to come (always thought it was not good). I didn't remember now what about he talked to me, just remember I thought 'Elvis you look just like in my dreams. You are so happy' And he said "Yes I am. But it wasn't just dreams. We have met'.

I have a friends who just like me have psichic abilities, healing and help people, wonderful spiritual friends. And one of my friends was in my house and saw Elvis pictures. She took one of framed photos and said "What a wonderful man. What a wonderful eyes. So much love in him. So much Light. Beautiful soul. God touched and kissed him'. And she's not an Elvis fan at all!

And three years ago I met one woman (I was in her houese with one of my friends). I saw a beautiful Elvis framed picture in her room with roses and candles around that picture. I was so surprised and amased! It was almost unbelievable. She saw my eyes and said "Yes, it's Elvis. He is a wonderful man. And he's a true son of Light. God gave him his beautiful voice. And he always loved God" I said 'I know" She said "Do you know too?". We talked a several hours about Elvis. She told me that she saw Elvis' spirit several times. He came to her and they talked about God about spiritual things.. She said to me 'People didn't know real Elvis. They knows ELVIS a superstar, the singer. But Elvis was bigger than that. He was wonderful man. He read alot, he searched the Truth all his life, he truely loved people. He was a very very very talanted man. He wrote a beautiful poems, he wrote alot about God, his thoughts his visions... I said 'Really? I always thought that he did it'. And she said 'Yes he did. I think some of his personal papers can find sometimes. But as he told me a lot of his papers with notes with poems and other things he destroyed himself'. I asked her 'Elvis told you about his visions and psihic abilities during his life"?' And she said 'Yes. He had visions. All his life. Often when he was alone.'

I have met tis woman only one time but I know that it was because of Elvis, I guess you understand what I mean :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you so much for telling about your and your friend's personal experiences with Elvis!

Quote:

I have a friends who just like me have psichic abilities, healing and help people, wonderful spiritual friends. And one of my friends was in my house and saw Elvis pictures. She took one of framed photos and said "What a wonderful man. What a wonderful eyes. So much love in him. So much Light. Beautiful soul. God touched and kissed him'. And she's not an Elvis fan at all!

When I read this, I got goose-bumps all over....

It is so beautiful to be told these things you write, because they confirm again and again that Elvis was and still IS more and bigger than his personality, image and so on!! His consciousness is a FORCE of LIGHT and LOVE.

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:05 am 
Flame

I enjoyed reading about your expiriences! Thank you for sharing :D

I have met tis woman only one time but I know that it was because of Elvis, I guess you understand what I mean

Yesss we know what you mean! :D :wink:

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:44 am 
Thank you friends... I'm so moved. :roll: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Lana,

Please, let me add my thanks and great appreciation for what you have told us. It suits very well with what we already know about Elvis-El'vis Aaron and his permanent intention to help other human beings. Yet, it's always very moving to hear more personal testimonies about him.

He always wished to go to other countries to show his gratitude to so many millions of persons that loved him. It seems that he has found a way to repay it, in the shape his soul took as Elvis. He is so recognizable and credible this way...

Quote:
His consciousness is a FORCE of LIGHT and LOVE.

Agreed 100 %, Sarena! :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:35 am 
Thank you, Amanda Viola!

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next