It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: A "sweet" Elvis dream
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had a dream where I was watching Elvis play baseball. It seemed like I was way up high in a staduim, sitting near my family, and he appeared to be playing down below in an empty shopping mall parking lot. He was at bat, trying to set some kind of a record. He was at peace, enjoying himself.

Then all of a sudden, Elvis outstretched his arm and hand to me up close. He had closed the gap in an instant. At the same time I was "seeing" me as a dream observer and this "me" that I saw was now a little girl in a red dress. I looked exactly as I did in the below pic. Elvis then handed me a candy bar, and little Laurie in the red dress took it with a smile on her face. End of dream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow Laurie-Elisia, it's really a sweet dream! :P

The little happy Laurie receives a candy Image (a reinforcement to her joy) from her friend Elvis, who is able to reach her, no matter the apparent distance. From the joyful Elvis to the joyful little Laurie, a sweet present of Love... Beautiful! (I feel like that red dressed little Laurie is a lot closer to the real you than you maybe imagine. :wink: )

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

How sweet indeed, Laurie! Elvis, THE GIVER!

Just some minutes ago I took the book The Tao of Elvis from the shelf and read two of his quotes:

"I'm so lucky to be in the position to give. It's really a gift to give"

"You're giving when you don't kow you're giving."

.....great words from a great soul!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks ladies for your comments. It seemed to me that Elvis was trying to contact, draw out & "feed" the real me which has gotten lost & buried over the years. And, of course, it reflects his giving heart. Always wanting to help people, even in their dream states!

Quote:
who is able to reach her, no matter the apparent distance

Good point, Amanda. He seemed far from me in the beginning, but then was up close in a second. In our dimension, deceased friends & loved ones often seem far away, way off in some other dimension, but perhaps they are much closer and more accessible then we think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
but perhaps they are much closer and more accessible then we think.

You can bet, Laurie! 8) :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:09 am 
Site Admin

I agree Laurie, he was 'feeding' the inner you, the one you might need to "get in touch with" the child, the faith and trust and hope of the child? A candy bar is sweet-and your future is distined to be "sweet"...if faith and trust and belief in your inner self is "fed" thusly. He was "so far away", enjoying a child's game of baseball trying to "set a record" make his mark, hit the ball etc: and to do this one must "have the faith, believe and feed one's inner being these things". And he stretched out his hand to help you... to bring faith, hope and trust to you in your self. Could be. Seems a clear picture from that angle. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You agree Wanda, and yet you add your own unique and interesting perspective. I think your description is perfect, connecting all the dots, to reveal the main theme of the dream.

I think Elvis must be having a blast figuring out interesting stories to incorporate into peoples dreams. I wonder how he does it. Does he have discussions with Jesus/God; does he speak with angels, perhaps our own inner angel? I'm so curious. I remember Wanda's dream when Elvis revealed to her that it was his job to enter into people's dreamstates to help folks see things about themselves they might not otherwise see. And I wonder how many dreams he's been a part of where he is involved in the story's creation but does not show in person in the dream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

All very interesting questions indeed Laurie and something I would love to know the answers to myself. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

I wonder that also. We used to live in Moreno Valley and the lady down the street across from us was not an Elvis fan-she was rather indifferent to any music that was not classical- And she didn't know we had even met Elvis etc: or liked him as we didn't have anything out related to him in our living room where she was briefly.
She had a yard sale and I went over to check it out and see how she was doing as I planned to have one too later on. During a quiet moment, she started talking about not sleeping well for several weeks and then said, she had the strangest dream. She was looking for things for the sale in her dream, and found a box in the garage that belonged to her late husband who was very strict and difficult apparently. She opened the box and it held recordings that she didn't even know he had ever owned. Two of them were Elvis Presley's and one was a gospel album. She didn't know he did gospels and she went in and played them to see if they were scratched etc: as she was going to sell them. She said she was so struck by how beautiful his voice was as if he had had voice lessons in some classical sense and singing gospel suited his voice, that she put it back to listen to again and she had the best night's sleep she'd had in some time. I said something like he did have a very beautiful voice and she said that in her sleep she kept hearing him singing and when she woke up she put the record on to see if that was what she heard in her sleep and it was. I don't recall what else we talked about but I remember that conversation because several times I could hear him singing in her house after that and it was always the gospel album. So apparently he visits in mysterious ways... he talked about God's mysterious ways and means and said, he liked that idea, of being able to influence others for the better without them knowing because then they would be more apt to "take the advice and follow thru" than if someone had just told them something. He was right about that too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
So apparently he visits in mysterious ways... he talked about God's mysterious ways and means and said, he liked that idea, of being able to influence others for the better without them knowing because then they would be more apt to "take the advice and follow thru" than if someone had just told them something. He was right about that too.

Wanda June Hill

A wonderful strategic, indeed! From what I know, Masters may and do work that way.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]