It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 8 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

Elvis spent his entire life trying to understand why he was Elvis Presley, why the people flocked to him, what he did, why he deserved it etc: and he knew that he was "different" and he knew that he was "special" as he had been told that by his mom all his life-he lived-he was special...and had a purpose for being. So he tried his best to under stand what, why and am I doing it right his entire life. He finally concluded he was supposed to sing, to entertain and to reach people through his musical talents and that's what he did, it was his best work he thought, his best "feature" and a gift that he HAD to use for God's work. Though he aspired to singing gospel mostly, he didn't get to do that until much later in life when he went against all counts and performed gospel in Las Vegas-sin city-where they told him he couldn't do that. He did, people came, and they continued to come in droves from all over the world. He had a couple come from the furtherst part of the Islandic area to see his show-he said they were about to sweat to death in Feb. in Vegas and laughed because it was cold we all thought and they thought it was like "summer time". So did he realize he was special, I think so, but it humbled him, he never got the big head over it, he was always grateful and humbled by all of the praise he received. I read the little brochure incuded with the Suspicious Mind studio set cd which was the rehearsals and 'naked' voice parts of Elvis singing those great songs that came out of American Studios in Nashville in 68 and they tell about Elvis wanting to meet a singer whose last name was Hamiliton-I want to say Roy or Ray but he was a good singer and Elvis admired him greatly. Anyway, they told Elvis come on, lets go meet him and Elvis said, No way man, he don't like someone just coming in interuppting everything man. And so Elvis got special permission and then he went to meet his idol Hamiliton. They say he didn't have his swagger etc, was shy and stammered out his praise and admiration and how he had been so inspired and learned from listening to Hamiliton etc: and they were all awed by how subdued and humbled Elvis was in his presence. Like a teenager meeting his idol kind of thing. That was Elvis, he was such a child inside and was apt to revert to that youngster in the presence of someone he admired and looked up to. Yet he was THE Elvis Presley, superstar-stud-movie star etc:... He had idols and he worshiped their abilities and studied under them inorder to be better at his work...and his personal life as well. Look how he studied great masters and their writings, tried tomeet them, wanted to be like them and engaged in learning as much as he could to be a better humanbeing and to have more spirit and heart in his dealings with people of all types. That was Elvis.
I hope there are more coming along being under his influence as time passes. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I hope there are more coming along being under his influence as time passes. wjh

...so do I, dear Wanda!!!

And thanks for sharing the sweet story about Elvis and Ray Hamilton!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:34 pm 
Site Admin

Sarena wrote:
Quote:

...so do I, dear Wanda!!!

And thanks for sharing the sweet story about Elvis and Ray Hamilton!! :D

Count me in on hoping for that as well dear Wanda!! :D :D My thanks to you also for the great story about Elvis and Ray Hamilton! :D :D It's so like our precious boy to have been so humbled upon meeting his own idol. :D :D Such a sweet and gentle heart and soul. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

He sure was one of a kind

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:06 pm 
Site Admin

ALNA wrote:
He sure was one of a kind

DEFINITELY!!!!!! :D :D :D

Post subject: Re: Elvis heals through dreams
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Trish wrote:
Hello friends, thank you for reading this!

Elvis died when I was a toddler, and I was never an Elvis fan. Then Elvis came to me in a dream a few years ago, when I was going through some heavy trials in life. It was a very intense, realistic dream. Never did I feel so deeply and thoroughly loved by anyone as I did then. I woke up with restored faith in the goodness of humanity and my burden was lightened.

I remember a few weeks later my friend told me about a dream she had of meeting Jesus on the beach, and He restored her and set her aright. Knowing I’m a Christian, my friend asked if I ever had a dream like that? I said not about Jesus, only about Elvis! And we both laughed. Because at that point I thought my Elvis dream was just symbolic.

But my interest in Elvis slowly, gradually increased. I read some biographies, watched some documentaries. In the winter of 2006, I finally decided to get his gospel music. My father became terminally ill that May. Like Elvis, I lost my mother at a young age (14 for me), so this was particularly hard for me. I drove an hour to visit him whenever I could. The whole drive, I would listen to Elvis, and really it became such a crutch for me. I listened to “You’ll Never Walk Alone” countless times, and it helped me so much.

Also during this time I made fast friends with a girl who, I was surprised to learn, was born within hours of Elvis’s death. She introduced me to her ex-husband, who was born on Elvis’s birthday, and he was dating a girl named Priscilla.

My dear father finally passed away on January 7th this year. I'm sorry he had to die ever, but since we all have to sometime, I have to say that day was highly symbolic for me: it's the day between my birthday and Elvis's.

This past June I was really having a hard time missing my parents and really I saw no end to it. Then Elvis came to me in a dream again, for the second time in my life. This time he told me some things about why he was there and how he comes to people through dreams, and how he is able to love people fully and specially even though he loves so many people. It was extremely real, and again, extremely loving. When I woke up, that horrible emptiness, verging on depression, was gone. I haven’t had it since.

But I still didn't understand that this was really a phenomenon that was affecting people other than myself. I sort of believed Elvis but didn't know.

At the end of this summer, I bought an Elvis CD and then listened by myself to the Green, Green Grass of Home for the first time. I was outside in my car under a full moon. The first time I heard it I cried, but the next time every hair on my body stood on end, because I felt like Elvis was COMING THROUGH somehow. It was like a transcendental experience. I’m sorry if that sounds exaggerated, but it actually doesn’t even do the feeling justice. Well, this began a very deep, intense healing phase of my life. I started looking at the world with fresh eyes, in wide-eyed wonder. ...Even my faith in God was greatly increased.

Then I found this website! You might imagine that I was “blown away.” Everything that came through in my two Elvis dreams is right here, much to my amazement, along with other things that I am very open to learn. I feel so very blessed, for the knowledge that's been given me, and the friends here to share it with! Also, of course, for the fact that Elvis is still so much a part of this world. Thank you so much everyone!

Sweet Aloha, dear Trish...

A warm WELCOME for you, dear Friend....

First of all I´m so sorry to read about your loss of your parents.... It makes my heart cry to read :cry: I always listen to a certain song which helped me after my father died... I hope this will give you a certain comfort in the hard times.... :cry: but remember we are ALWAYS with you... and praying for you :P YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2agB2S9x2Q#

ALso I´m so happy you came here and very happy that you shared your story.... It makes my heart sing, sing, sing also :D :D ... IT HAD TO BE!!! NO COINCIDENCES :D :D It is always WUNDERFULL to READ the stories and we ALL know that they are TRUE... It is so healthy to write your feelings down, sweet friend and we are looking forward to hear from YOU more... We all are there for you... :P NEVER FORGET :D :wink:

again WELCOME in our CIRCLE of "E", Our little family :D :D and HOPE to hear from YOU soon again :D :D and KNOW that you are REALLY REALLY blessed... GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO WE :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdltO_eeBQY# :D :wink:

TO BE

TO BE, OR NOT TO BE
IS WHAT WE ASK OURSELVES

IS BEING AWARE, SHOWING YOU CARE,
AND LOVING WITH A UNIFIED MIND

THE GOAL THAT WE SEEK,
FOR THE GENTLE AND MEEK

TO FIND THE ANSWERS AS THEY TURN AND UNFOLD

FOR TRUTHS TO BE HAD FOR A THOUGHT
THESE TRUTHS THAT ARE DILIGENTLY SOUGHT

WITH AN OPEN MIND,
THAT THINKS NOT OF SELF,
BUT FOR HUMANITIES SAKE,
FOR THE HEAVEN ON EARTH TO PREPARE

THE INNER PEACE TO FIND,
AND OTHER SOULS TO TOUCH,
AND EMBRACE WITH A LOVE THAT IS TRULY DIVINE

OUR SPIRIT IT SHARES WITH ALL LIFE
ETERNALLY VIBRANT
A KINDRED BOND
THAT WHEN BROUGHT TO LIGHT
CAN NEVER BE BROKEN

FOR WISDOM WAS SPOKEN IN A VARIETY OF WAYS
BUT CLARITY AND UNITIY OF MINDS
BRING ALL KNOWLEDGE TO THE PRESENT TIME
:D

LOVE
Ka´rala

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:51 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, very beautifully expressed dearest Ka'rala. :D Thank you for sharing the loving words from your beautiful heart with us and also for the links to the great videos too!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:46 pm 
Hi again, friends:)

I forgot to post here what the substance of my dreams were! After reading more here about what other people are dreaming, I realized some uncanny similarities. In my first dream, Elvis was driving me to the post office. I felt so awkward being in the front seat of a Cadillac with him, thinking I was unworthy of such a chaffeur! :) But he just talked to me calmly and soothingly and told me something like, "what you need right now is a friend to be there for you in little things just like this." He was right. In the next dream, about four years later, we were lying down someplace dark, just talking. That was when he explained why he was there. He promised that he would always be my friend. Before he left he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

I haven't had any dreams of him since. But I haven't been too upset since then, either.

I was looking at the newly-released Elvis Family Album by Geroge Klein the other night. There was a picture of Elvis' cook Mary Jenkins, and a quote of hers saying that Elvis' spirit came to her in a dream and asked if he could stay in a certain room at Graceland. (Of course he could!) What struck me about that was Mary's wording: his "spirit came to her in a dream." That was how I felt about my dreams. I felt like it was really Elvis spirit. And he told me things that proved to be true about him, but I had no idea about those things before the dreams. Also in the Elvis by the Presleys book, across two pages there's a picture of the Bible that originally came from a fan and then passed through Gladys to Patsy Presley. Patsy gave it to Lisa Marie and you can read the inscription. Apparently Patsy had a remarkable dream about Elvis three days after he died, in which he told her to give Lisa that Bible. I immediately thought "That was really Elvis!!" So, I guess Elvis travels around alot:) And from what I've read, he always said that he was going to, when he was alive.

I'm sorry if this has been posted and discussed before! I have so little time on the computer, I can't delve into this sight as deeply as I want to.

Wishing you all the best,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear trish, I'm glad you posted again. It feels so good to read about your dreams! THANK YOU!!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Trish, for telling us which were the contents of your "Elvis' dreams". :P

I'm completely sure Elvis is working helping people through many means, one of them being dreams. I understand very well the feeling of his presence you had, when you dreamed one of those dreams, because some of us here just had the same experience -sometimes even smelling his fragance or that of the cigars he used to smoke...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 2 of 8 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next