It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 8 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis guided us all towards here...

There are so many fans but it seems to me he gradually chooses them to come here....

It is so nice and we all had our experiences with him (after his death)

Elvis was there when we needed them, he was there when we needed healing etc etc

so strange when you come to think of it, but yet so comforting to know...

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:02 am 
Site Admin

I just want to say a BIG AMEN to everything all of you have said above my dear angels!! :D :D You all have echoed the sentiments of my heart so well. :D :D As our dear Wanda has said, Elvis wants to be there for everyone who needs him and I truly believe that he is still doing this---including in our dreams. :D :D Funny, things change due to the passing of time, but yet they still stay the same--- Elvis is STILL doing his part to help people and be there for them. :wink: :D That's our special guy!! :D :D Thank you so much Trish for sharing your Elvis dream with us. :D It was so nice to read this and we'll be looking forward to you posting whenever you do get the chance. :D

Post subject: Re: Elvis heals through dreams
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:39 pm 
Quote:
ALso I´m so happy you came here and very happy that you shared your story.... It makes my heart sing, sing, sing also :D :D ... IT HAD TO BE!!! NO COINCIDENCES :D :D It is always WUNDERFULL to READ the stories and we ALL know that they are TRUE... It is so healthy to write your feelings down, sweet friend and we are looking forward to hear from YOU more... We all are there for you... :P NEVER FORGET :D :wink:
[/quote]

Thank you Ka'rala!! :D With all my heart.

I was FINALLY able to see the movie you sent me and I just cried and cried to watch it. I'm STILL crying, actually! And my face is itching from all these tears. :D How can I thank you enough for that? I am SO GRATEFUL. Lisa Marie always seems to have the ability to make me cry- her love for her father is so huge and so beautifully expressed...and so bittersweet.

And thank you for all that you wrote, especially the lovely, inspiring, true poem! It IS "wunderful" :D as you said, that we ALL know these stories are TRUE. Amazing as they are, they are TRUE! And they are part of what makes the world wonderful. I'm so much looking forward to getting to know everyone here better. Thank for your friendship and welcome!!!!
I WILL NEVER FORGET IT.

LOVE :D
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:44 pm 
Blue Moon wrote:
Welcome Trish! I'm so glad you shared your Elvis dreams & experiences with us. You are not alone in having unusual experiences relating to Elvis. I had one myself. I am so sorry for the loss of your parents but pleased to know that you were able to receive help along the way from Elvis. Heaven does send helpers and Elvis is a very special one.

Thank you Laurie :D I think I might have seem your experiences posted here? I'll have to go back and check. I just wanted to say, now that I finally have a little time on the computer, that I really appreciate your sympathy and understanding! Also, it's just SO GOOD to know other people KNOW that Elvis is one of "heaven's helpers." :D

Thank you again!
Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:49 pm 
Amanda Viola wrote:
Thank you Trish, for telling us which were the contents of your "Elvis' dreams". :P

I'm completely sure Elvis is working helping people through many means, one of them being dreams. I understand very well the feeling of his presence you had, when you dreamed one of those dreams, because some of us here just had the same experience -sometimes even smelling his fragance or that of the cigars he used to smoke...

Hello Amanda Viola,
YES! I am completely sure, too. It's fascinating to me what others have dreamed- and I have no doubt that his fragrance has come through! It's just SO great that other people understand, I still can't get over this. I'm glad you enjoyed my dreams...I hope to have more of them! :D

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:54 pm 
Di wrote:
Welcome Trish

You will find this a great group and never will you find criticism in what you say.

Without a doubt Elvis came to you and brought you comfort. As you read this site you willl find many instances where he has helped people. Since I found it I have known a great deal of peace in my life.

Di

Hello Di,

:D I'm not sure if I'm doing this right- I finally have a little time to reply to everyone so I'm trying to do it all at once!

I just wanted to say I'm glad you've found a great deal of peace with Elvis! Thank you for telling me so. I do think I understand exactly what you mean. As I've said, I was depressed and Elvis made it go away... And I'll always be thankful.

So happy to have met you and everyone here :D

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi, Trish!

As I say now and then in this Forum, I believe we'll see much more about Elvis real essence farther along... :wink: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:02 am 
MaryInTheMorning wrote:
May I say to you again Trish WELCOME ABOARD to the loving family we have here at ELC!! :D I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Father. I lost my sweet Mother at a very young age too(16) and Elvis helped get me through that extremely sad and difficult time. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful dreams about Elvis with us my friend. :D I too have had very special dreams that he has been in that have changed my life also. :D Also a special experience with him just recently too that brought such comfort and peace to my heart and soul.

Hello Mary- do I call you Mary?

Thank You! :D It's amazing to me, the similarities of our experiences...that Elvis stepped in and helped at the loss of our parents. Like I've said, Elvis seemed to enter my life "out of the blue." Have you posted the dreams and special experiences with him on this forum? I suppose I'll have to look when I have time! I'd love to know more about it!

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:19 am 
Sarena wrote:
Dear trish, I'm glad you posted again. It feels so good to read about your dreams! THANK YOU!!! :)

Dear Christine-Sarena,

(By the way, I love your name! :D ) Thank you for the welcome you gave me- and I'm so glad you enjoyed my dreams. They were so amazing, it would be a pity to have kept the experience all to myself! Yet I think I would have searched all my life in vain for someone who could really understand this, if it weren't for this forum. I'm so very grateful for it.

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:44 am 
ALNA wrote:
I want to ask you all a question:

Do you all think Elvis was just an exceptional gifted human being or do you all think (like me) that he was more like an angel, send to us by God.

Hello Alna,

Gee, everyone here has nice names! :D

What an interesting question! I think Elvis was unlike any other person I have ever known or read about. (And I read alot of biographies!) :D It doesn't seem too far-fetched to me to think he was an avatar or angel of some kind- especially when I consider what he's accomplishing spiritually AFTER his death; what I don't understand is how he could have had so many regular human shortcomings if he was an angel. (?) Any thoughts on that?

I think one of the ways he eased my heartache about losing my father is that he revealed to me how death IS an illusion. My father hasn't appeared NEARLY as realistically or vividly in my dreams, nor my mother or anyone else I know (except for my daughter before she was born- and she IS a very powerful person :D ) so I wonder if that has something to do with everyone's relative power at this point in their souls' journey- maybe Elvis has a more powerful, highly evolved spirit. I read an interview with Tony Brown, from Elvis' group Voice- Tony's opinion was that Elvis was on a higher spiritual plane than most of us, but living among us. I can't help but think that that, at the very least, is true.

Thanks for the conversation :D

Love,
Trish

Page 3 of 8 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next