It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 8 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:49 am 
Rainbow Light wrote:
Many thanks for posting as and when you are able to, Trish! Great to read of your dreams, thoughts and your contributions! Thanks for sharing with us and was interested to read about your dreams of Elvis! :D

I had not heard of the new Elvis Family Album by George Klein so thanks for mentioning this too! :P

Dear Sue,

Thanks so much for your warm welcome and condolences and empathy!
The George Klein album isn't hugely informative but has some cute pictures of Elvis I've never seen before :D

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Trish!
I'm a lil' late but want to say that I'm happy to have you here..because of my own experiences,I think I know how you felt about those Elvis dreams..glad to hear yours too,thanks and welcome..HUGS
Zey-Zia

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:26 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
It doesn't seem too far-fetched to me to think he was an avatar or angel of some kind- especially when I consider what he's accomplishing spiritually AFTER his death; what I don't understand is how he could have had so many regular human shortcomings if he was an angel. (?) Any thoughts on that?

Hello, Trish!

My belief about your comment and question above is that Elvis is a highly evoluted soul -not an angel. He had to present human faults to make himself more identificable, more "reachable" to the millions that were to take him as a reference. He had to suffer so much from childhood, to be able to recognize and understand others sufferings. He had to VIBRATE with the pains and fears any common human being experiments in order to give back COMPASSION and LOVE.

As I see it, his loving nature, filled with pure feelings of LOVE, created waves of resonance in anybody that opened to him, thus potentiating in positive the most precious profound human condition. The effect of that LOVE's wave is still working, thus helping his present function at humanity' service.

This is in short my belief. But you can go to ELC main page, where you'll find more accurate comments on this written by Maia.

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signs ... mbwdrs.htm

There is also the section here at ELC Forum, that gathers what El'vis Aaron-Rhama Azul has communicated about his mission as Elvis Presley.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:15 pm 
Lighthouseseeker wrote:
Hi Trish!
I'm a lil' late but want to say that I'm happy to have you here..because of my own experiences,I think I know how you felt about those Elvis dreams..glad to hear yours too,thanks and welcome..HUGS
Zey-Zia

Hello Zey-Zia,

Thank you for the warm welcome and hugs :D I believe that you really do know how I feel about my dreams...I assume everyone here has had similar things happen to them. It still amazes me!

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:48 pm 
Amanda Viola wrote:
Hello, Trish!

My belief about your comment and question above is that Elvis is a highly evoluted soul -not an angel. He had to present human faults to make himself more identificable, more "reachable" to the millions that were to take him as a reference. He had to suffer so much from childhood, to be able to recognize and understand others sufferings. He had to VIBRATE with the pains and fears any common human being experiments in order to give back COMPASSION and LOVE.

As I see it, his loving nature, filled with pure feelings of LOVE, created waves of resonance in anybody that opened to him, thus potentiating in positive the most precious profound human condition. The effect of that LOVE's wave is still working, thus helping his present function at humanity' service.

Hi again Amanda!

I'm going to copy what you wrote in my journal for safe keeping. It strikes me as being perfectly accurate. Especially the part about resonance and vibration. I think that's the phenomenon that I was trying to describe when I wrote about how listening to "The Green Green Grass of Home" affected me. My soul seemed to almost perfectly RESONATE with Elvis and all the emotions he is projecting through that song. And I felt spiritually enhanced and uplifted for having "communed" with him. I FELT that he potentiated (I love your word choice there) that most precious human condition. You described it better than I could have, so thank you!

I have read Maia's articles and copied parts of them into my journal too :D which deals extensively with Elvis. I was especially impressed with her discussion of his spiritual innocence. Also, I was delighted to read what the Edgar Cayce Institute said in its blind reading of him. Thank you for showing me around here, though!

I have read about Rhama-Azul and in a certain way have incorporated those revelations into my whole understanding of Elvis. However, when I read those postings I am generally saddened, because they make it painfully clear that Elvis is living in another realm or galaxy, and I want him to live in my house.

I'm sorry if I'm going about this the wrong way, but may I ask you another question? I am practically computer illiterate and have no idea how to get a picture to appear beneath my name. I've read the tutorials but don't understand where the pictures come from in the first place. Did you find your picture on the internet or have to scan it in?? Also, is it knowable why I am called a Tiger and everyone else I see is a Jewel in the Lotus or moderator? Is it a matter of seniority (that is, does everyone start as Tigers and move up?) or have I just proven myself wild??

Maybe I should ask Maia? I feel sort of...no VERY... clumsy here, because it's like a new social circle that I haven't learned the ways of yet.

Thanks for everything, though! :D :D

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello, Trish.

First of all, thank you for your comment about my post. I appreciate it very much if my words help to understand some of the deep emotions Elvis awake even now in our heart.

About his spiritual innocence -so many people that knew him personally say he was a big boy- I believe he had such a "clean" heart, so little contaminated with the affairs of the world, that it was a quasi perfect mirror to LOVE, as the inmense expression of God.

Quote:
Elvis is living in another realm or galaxy, and I want him to live in my house.

My understanding of this is that realities are "interpenetrated" somehow. He is not "there", but he is "here", at a higher vibration. I believe that the planet and the humanity are evoluting to reach that higher octave of energy vibration in a process that is going at a very quick pace. I believe very soon we'll be sharing it with El'vis. But meanwhile, I truly believe that his soul is one meant to be at the service of his fellow human beings, especially those that have a strong affinity with him, thus being more reachable for him, as there are love bridges between him and any of us. This way, he can answer our need in many ways -as all have seen-probably assisting us even when we may not be aware of it. And with him, many other evoluted souls and Light Beings, I'm sure.

About the Tiger denomination, that name has to do with the number of posts you have. All the most "veterans" haave arrived at the top in number, thus the same denomination. Somewhere in the first threads it's explained.

About how to add an avatar (image) to your name, it's difficult for me to explain, since my computer has the function's names in Spanish and it would be confussing. Maybe somebody else may help you on this theme.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:22 pm 
Thank you AGAIN, Amanda!

What you write really makes sense to me. I read and say, "oh...RIGHT!" the whole time. I AM sad Elvis doesn't live at my house but was being silly when I mentioned that....fortunately for me, I got a real answer from you. You must have seen that I was only half joking.

Recently a friend of mine told me that Einstein believed that everything- through all time- is happening simultaneously. Rather bizarre, but compelling...this is what came to my mind when I read about "interpenetration." Of course it must be clear to you by now that I am rather new to this whole line of thinking...I'm familiar with the idea of spirit vibrations but not with respect to spirits living on other planets or places with actual names. I'm still struggling to fit that big idea in my little mind.

We spend half the year out in the country where I have no computer. Now we're back at our suburban house and I have full use of the internet...so I've had more time to read the postings on this forum. Now I feel like I know you more! :D...and I'm getting to know people more. (Hopefully you dear souls won't mind getting to know me !) :)

I'm sorry for asking a complicated computer question-I didn't know it was even complicated :oops: But you're very understanding, I know :D

Thanks again for your help and insight, Amanda! :D Goodnight....

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Trish, for uploading your avatar picture, go to this link for instructions: elvislightedcan-about128.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
You must have seen that I was only half joking.

As English is not my birth language -not even Spanish, but Catalonian- sometimes I'm not sure about the "tone"... :wink: :P

And... I'll be soooo glad to know you much better if you have more time now to be at your computer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:48 am 
Hi again!

Thank you, Laurie, for the link. I've read that before but I still don't understand...where does everyone get their pictures from, to put into the photobucket and then upload? Do you just get them from the internet or have to scan them in? I'm so thick-headed about this. But I'll figure it out eventually, I think :D

Amanda Viola, you speak English amazingly well. I saw that you were in Spain, but I figured you were American!

Hi Julie, it's nice to meet you! Thank you for your offer of the movies- so kind of you! (No wonder Elvis smiles at you in your dreams.) I actually hardly ever watch any movies, if you can believe it. Occasionally I'll get an Elvis movie out from the library, but that's the extent of it. Thank you anyway, though! I'm so glad you've found a friend in Elvis :D and in all the amazingly nice people here, who are helping you through your difficult times. I think I understand how much this means to you- it means alot to me, too.

Love :D
Trish

Page 4 of 8 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next