It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 6 of 8 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Elvis heals through dreams
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:22 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Whitebud...perhaps that is a message for me to let me know that
my work will be accepted more this time, and that he was saying not to worry about understanding etc;, that it will be better understood by others as is
my intent...or something along that line. I have been thinking about all the
back lash that I've had in past ventures and dreading having to sort though
it again, but it will not bother me any more...there will always be naysayers
and so be it. Even Jesus Christ had to deal with such stuff and he went rignt
on doing his work anyway. As I have said, let 'em rant, they won't get any
thing from me in the way of "feeding"... I'm with Lisa Marie on that score...
you don't feed rats they'll either die off or go somewhere else and find their food..either way, suits me.
Thank you again for taking your time to help me understand what this meant...
it was weird, the lights in leaf shapes and attached to branches of the burnished tree branch...it was large, there were places for several "light leaves" and some had been given out, but a few remained as he turned to go about handing them
out to others. One per person and not everyone got one... strange dream,
very calm and clear- his eyes were shiny and bright, happy, like they used to be sometimes...especially on stage or with people who came just to see him..
his eyes were so alive, dancing here and there, not missing a thing and then'
totally focused on whom ever was talking to him about something he wanted
to hear. I miss him., talking with him, we never had a problem finding a subject-usually he picked them...and he was so easy to explain things, make them real, or funny and sometimes sad and thoughtful. quite a guy inside that
head and heart of his...I sure learned a lot from him, and it's still useful things also. Everyday I hear something on tv and think, he said that, and there it is
they are doing it or saying it, or understanding it. he was ahead of his time.
wjh
wjh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:05 am 
Rainbow

:hello: Wanda, I asked again for some understanding and this is what I got, the leaves that Elvis was giving out are "loose drafts" (not my words) of his expanded knowledge for you to absorb within yourself. This is for your spiritual development and also when you come to answer questions you will be speaking directly from this understanding that Elvis has given you. His sleeves were rolled up to show you he is very busy with the work he has to do.

I think this clarifies it a little more for you. I can understand what you went through last time with all the doubts and denials from others who thought they were the only ones with access to Elvis. But he knew they could never understand him on that spiritual level, also the other females were all in a different kind of relationship with him. You were placed in a unique position, lucky you! I wish I could have seen those eyes and heard that voice, I have looked back in my life to see if there was a time I could have made a different decision and ended up in the US where our paths might have crossed, but I don't see it. Never mind you have given me so much insight and empathy with him its such a privilege to read your posts. You are so right Elvis was always ahead of his time in everything, thats what always continues to amaze me, he was treading that spiritual seeking path decades before anyone else. Just like his music, ways of giving, and style, he was The Originator. Just love him so God Bless. :love: Whitebud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow, that's some dream and I'd have to think on that some while! But Whitebud, you've done a great job in sharing and helping Wanda with your ideas and insight, thanks for sharing! :) :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I what to Thank You To White Bud, for Helping Wanda to Know what her Dream Meant. I to have had Several Dreams of Elvis, that I don't understand. But I heard of a Idea to do to see if I can Understand, and I'm going to try it. :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You go, girl! Don't forget to let us know how you get on ok?! :wink: :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 pm 
Rainbow

Thank you Rose Lyn and Crystal Rose for your comments. Just came to me what to do and I think what was sent to me makes sense, Wanda is walking the walk Elvis intended for her don't you think? I am so excited now cos I'm leaving for Memphis in 8 days time :bouncy: :) :love: Whitebud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: You Lucky Girl You, I have told Wanda that Elvis wants you to be Writing these Books you have Written since he didn't get to Write a Book Himself. Please Have a Great Time, and Tell us how it was when you get Home. :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:06 pm 
Rainbow

Don't worry Rose Lyn, I'll take you with me, in my pocket!! :lol: I will tell you all and post the pics when I get home, will be taking little present for Elvis from all us at ELC :love: Whitebud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:06 pm 
Rainbow

Don't worry Rose Lyn, I'll take you with me, in my pocket!! :lol: I will tell you all and post the pics when I get home, will be taking little present for Elvis from all us at ELC :love: Whitebud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: That is So Sweet of you to be taking a Present from all of us here, at ELC to Elvis when you go to GraceLand. I can't wait to see the Picture's! :love:

Page 6 of 8 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next