It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fairytale's dream about Elvis
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I get a letter from our dear Fairytale (Barbara Lea) and she asked me to post her dream here on the Forum, because she is still not able to be Online:

She also asked for interpretations from your side, which I will send her!

:)
Fairytale's dream :

"I was in this room (in the apartment) and Elvis was there too. Elvis looked like he did in the late 60's, he was growing his sideburns longer and also his hair. I was sitting in a chair and Elvis was sitting accross the room from me in another chair, but what was so strange is it was like we were glued to our chairs. I couldn't get out of my chair and Elvis couldn't either. We could look at each other and smile at each other but we couldn't talk to each other. Then something really strange happened. I started watching all the different hurts that had happened to Elvis in a way it was like watching a movie.But we were still sitting accross this room from each other, Elvis was crying and I tried everything I could to get out of my chair to go to Elvis so I could hold and comfort him. I tried to speak and tell him not to cry, that I was there but I couldn't. Then these big rough men came into the room and started to beat and hit Elvis, he tried to fight them but he couldn't move either. It was aweful, it was like Elvis was alone, but he wasn't, but I couldn't go to him.
Since I have had this dream it has really stayed with me, so please if you or someone at ELC can tell me the meaning of this dream it would really help me!"

As I myself am not gifted to interpret dreams I would aks YOU, my dears!!! :)

Fairytale misses us very much! She has a new apartment and will be online again after the holidays!![b][b]

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:26 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I see this dream as one about IMPOTENCE. Impotence is a feeling related to the belief that one has no personal power to act in the direction one thinks there's need to go.

I believe Barbara Lea projects her personal lecture and her own understanding of the facts of her life unto Elvis'. Elvis is like a mirror image to her. With a greater dosis of Faith and Confidance projected there, she could understand ALL Elvis' life had a meaning and a purpose, the same way her own does.

When FAITH fails (and it happens in everybody's life at least once), one "becomes" a victim of Life: Life happens to us, instead of the understanding that WE make Life happen. We all know that things are what we believe they are... :roll:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:07 pm 
I regret that I don't know more about dream interpretation and can't be of much use here. I just wanted to say that when I read about this dream, my gut reaction was to feel that if I were in Barbara's place I would feel very hurt (as if Elvis' life were somehow my own) but also honored. Elvis was showing her his pain. From what I understand, Elvis was very honest, but not exactly transparent, and kept most of his grief carefully hidden. To get inside where his heart was really broken would be like treading on sacred ground to me.

I still feel badly for Barbara, though...how sad this dream must have been! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I am going to print and send your replies to Barbara in the next days!! Any more interpretations meanwhile....?

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:24 pm 
I wanted to Thank Sarena again for putting my Latest Dream I had about Elvis, I also what to Thank everyone for their Interpretations on my Dream. I have come to Think that Elvis was showing me, that at times the Lord well put our FAITH to a TEST. To see just how Much we Believe that the Lord knows when we are going through a trial, and in a Valley. So we well bring our Burdens to him, and I'm so Happy to say that The Lord as heard my Prayers. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:56 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
....... He does give people tests in their lives sometimes for sure but never nothing more than we as humans can handle and I believe with your faith, trust and confidence in the Lord too that you have come through this 'valley' and found the answers to your prayer. :) :P

AMEN dear Sue!!! :D :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

You're very welcome my sweet friend!!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:05 pm 
I agree with you, Sue! It sounds like that's just what happened- faith brought about healing for Barbara.

Fairytale...I love that song...it's so nice to "meet" you and see that you're in good shape. I'm glad you were able to take some reassuring wisdom out of a sad dream, turning your lemons into lemonade. I'm happy that you can see Elvis's hand in that, too. Sounds like you're a very resilient woman, and I admire you for it.

:D Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:54 pm 
:D Nice to Meet You Golden Sky, and Thank You So Much for the Sweet Comments! :D FairyTale!

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]