It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

That was a marvellous dream, Julie! As I read it it felt so "real". When you said to the guys you were from "the future" it felt that you really did time-travelling! Thanks for sharing!
The interpretation I leave for the other ladies
:wink:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow, a time traveling dream! Or maybe you were actually there in a parallel universe.

Also, I see a contrast between you and some of the men around Elvis. You seemed to be genuinely concerned about what Elvis was going through -- an expression of your unselfish & loving heart, even at the cost of you having more personal time with Elvis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi, Julie-Sharon Rose,

First thing that I thought reading your dream is that you did in it, what I saw you doing in that meditation at Numis'OM when a could see the essence of some of the ladies here at the Forum:

I saw you then, taking care of children with great masterhood and easyness. You were in oblivion of yourself to be at children service and interest, just as in this dream.

In the dream, Elvis touches you, passing by your side. I understand that he knows you, as well as you know him. Nothing else is needed. His touch means that he feels you close, familiar, accepted, as part of his intimacy. You are coming from the future, but I believe there's no time in certain levels of souls relationships. He knows you.

You cry because you know what is going to happen to him. You could not help it, it wasn't in your hands. YOU have "your thing" to do, as Elvis has his. As usual, the MM didn't understand anything, because many of them were simply vibrating in a much denser register. :roll:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:09 am 
Site Admin

JulieSharonRose, could it be that the two suits represented the "world" of people who are present now and in the future and the taking care of Lisa who was a child and you were made clearly to see her childness, and his contact with you, making you "feel" his presence near, so near you could feel him there-be like saying, carry on for me, continue my message of love, of a caring God and a wonderful future and life everlasting spiritually, is real for everyone? Just a thought...wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]