It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:12 pm 
Site Admin

Very interesting dream and I think you felt the right meanings for being animals together-yes he might be a leopard because he was called Tiger in Karate lore and he said, he had "spots" more than "stripes". When Starla was much younger, a bout 16 or so, we were going to ceramic classes and she decided to paint a black leopard for him and she did an excellent job. He died before she could give it to him and it is still sitting in her house on the floor beside the sofa. It still looks good-but her cat was biting it's ear so she had to fix that! He would have loved it, it could have sat on the floor in the den and fit right in. Anyway, she did it because of something he said about Karate, tigers and leopards to her.
He said he had a "black heart" so no spots would show up there!
I beleive that animals have a better sense of how to look after the earth than humans do-animals are not greedy, they don't destroy for fun and they return to the earth what they take from it without chemically altering anything. we need to learn from them.

Post subject: Re: Peace in the valley/animal totem spirits
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Bringing this topic back around for interest from my previous user name of Rainbow Light account! Wanda gave a really great interpretation of my dream, I believe! I still have a feeling that my 'totem animal spirit' is a deer as Laurie/Blue Moon's is a wolf and would be interested in anyone else's thoughts on this as above?.....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I would Love to know my Animal Totem Spirit Guide, but I don't know how to go about it? Any Advice? :love:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Here's a link you may be interested in regarding animal totem spirits, Rose-Lyn:

http://www.animaltotem.com/find-your-totem.html

Hope it helps! One of the ways you can find this out is if you have a dream or recurring dream about one kind of animal/bird etc.

loveya!, Sue :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I know Native American Tribes have their Young men go on a Vision Quest they call it, and that is another way of finding out what your Totem Animal is. But I also know in Dreams you can find out what your Totem Animal is to. But I don't remember any Animals in Dreams, and I haven't Dreamed in a very Long Time. Thanks for the Link Sis, I will give it a try and let you kniow what mine is. :love:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're very welcome, sis, a :hello: :love: :hug: nd have fun checking this out!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]