It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: A dream and Elvis
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Last night Walter and I watched a couple of season finales on tape and then we both were reading books that we get time for after a day of sorting still for the auction in June.
Walter's body clock is about 10:30 to bed and up at 5 in the moring. My body clock has me staying up later and also sleeping later.
When I went to bed last night I was dreaming a horrible dream about my youngest sister, Sally, who was killed in a car accident at age 41 in 1995.
In the dream I was at the accident scene and the 'jaws of life' had competed the job of prying the top of the car off to get Sally out and just before I would have had to see her a sound woke me. I sat up in bed at 3:00 a.m. and I felt Elvis in the room. I believe he was sent to chase the horrific scene away before it became visual in the dream. When I went back to sleep it was gone and when I woke this morning I could clearing see every detail of the little car Sally was driving and what it looked like and not knowing whether she was alive or not and the small crowd of people gathered at the intersection and the concern on their faces.
I am thankful that I did not see the visual. The casket was closed.
I am allowed to remember her as the loving mom to her ten children and the prettiest smile she had no matter what stressors she may have neen experiencing in her life. She was the best sister I could ever hope for and I miss her very, very much.
Thank you, Elvis, for chasing the bad picture away. I know it was you because there is a special feeling in the air in whatever room you are in and it does not matter the reason for you needing to visit me.
73smile :)

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:47 am 
Dragon

Oh 73smile this brought tears to my eyes. How protective he was to know it was too much for you to absolutely bear and that you needed him
at that very moment. Sweet spirits from the Other Side tend to come about between I believe 1am to 6am, when most are during their sleeping hours. They're quite active during these times. Bless Sally and her lovely children and let's hope next time, she visits in all her beautiful glory and
brings along our Elvis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:52 pm 
Site Admin

My heart concurs with what the other wonderful ladies have said as above my dear friend!! :D :D Our precious Elvis most definitely knew that you needed him and that it was too much for your poor heart to bear. Always such a protective, loving and caring soul........nothing has changed and it never will :D :D Thank you so much for sharing this dream with us my sweet angel. :wink: :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]