It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Skylar Star,

Dreamtime is a good time for inner planes activity, since our mind is calm, thus being more able to "connect" to these other planes of our existence which are difficult to reach because of our self imposed limitations (the possible connection is always there, in fact).

I'm certain El'vis is "working" on many of us through dreams. The only thing that may help us to discern which dream we have is one of that kind, is an inner feeling of reality -and not be afraid of experiences that people currently catalogue as foolness or madness, but are in fact much deeper and true than the ilusion of reality we are taught to consider really "real". Life has a very wide range of experience than enables us to gain in awareness and conscience, if we only dare... 8) :)

:)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Skylar Star, I do think you astral traveled. It seems some of our dreams are purely symbolic and still others it seams we travel to other dimensions, including being with deceased loved ones.

I've wished I could have greater memory & also consious awareness when I dream. Lucid dreaming is a way to dream in which you are aware that you are dreaming and aware that you are in a different dimension. I keep meaning to get one of Robert Moss' books on how to do this. There are techniques which can help one achieve this, such as setting your alarm for the middle of the night, staying awake a bit and then going back to sleep etc.

I remember one time I dreamed of being with the "little people". They were tiny humans, like hobbits or leprachauns. Anyhow, I woke up feeling like I had actually been to a place where these beings exist. And actually, I think they do exist here on Earth, as there have been many reports of people seeing them, but I'm thinking they either live underground or perhaps at a slightly different frequency than we.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:17 pm 
Dragon

Blue Moon wrote:

I remember one time I dreamed of being with the "little people". They were tiny humans, like hobbits or leprachauns. Anyhow, I woke up feeling like I had actually been to a place where these beings exist. And actually, I think they do exist here on Earth, as there have been many reports of people seeing them, but I'm thinking they either live underground or perhaps at a slightly different frequency than we.

Laurie, this is rather interesting because I recently read about this in one of Sylvia's books. I feel you might have been what is known as the first level of the Underworld. Sylvia actually uses the words "the little people" and here on Earth we tend to see them more than loved ones on the Other Side due to the fact that the frequency is similar. Creatures such as fairies, gnomes, sprites, elves, leprechauns among others dwell within this Underworld. This level is ruled by Lilth. I'd really love to visit this place in my dreams.

Amanda Viola, there is so much we have locked in our subconcious that could be tapped through with dreaming as well as mediation. I am in the process of trying to obtain a greater knowledge via my subconcious through meditating. It's difficult though because I have a hard time trying to quiet my mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:09 am 
Dragon

Rainbow Light wrote:
Very, very interesting!, and also concur with Laurie that you did astral travel, Skylar Star! I picked up specifically:

Quote:
Eventually we came to this extremely wide gate with two very large pillars on either side (pillars were also in the first dream as well.) and he said, "Well I have to go now". I said, "Oh, okay". And just like that he was gone

Large pillars and a wide gate seem to suggest a temple of some sort and perhaps suggests Elvis, where he is at now. In Sylvia's book "Temples on the Other Side" she makes it clear that there are different temples there, of wisdom, learning, nature, healing etc and that she thinks many people have either dreamed or astral travelled there according to their spiritual needs at the time so maybe this is an instance of such for you?

Good observation Rainbow Light!! I got that book some days after I posted that I had ordered it and I couldn't believe I had forgot about the building he had gone into in my dream. I looked through the book and I believe it could have been The Temple of Lectures. It mentions a gate and a fence and this sounds similar to what I saw. I forgot to mention that there was fencing enclosing this building. We were walking along the fence. In the book, it says that the fence and gate are golden in color and I can't remember the color unfortunately. I did know though that I dreamt in color because I remember looking at the green grass. It would make sense though for Elvis to visit The Temple of Lectures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:32 pm 
Sun Dial

I am another person who found this site very shortly (within a week i think?) after my Elvis dream. No one can tell me that it was a coincidence. This site isn't easy to find either, so it's not like you can just do a search for Elvis and it pops up. I can't remember how I found it, but thank goodness I did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:31 pm 
:D Laura I have no doubt that you were lead here by Elvis! :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Laura I have no doubt that you were lead here by Elvis!

!!!!!!!!!!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:00 am 
Site Admin

!!!!!!!!!! DEFINITELY!!! :wink: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:22 am 
Hello!

Skylar I just read this thread for the first time and found that you mentioned me, and how how I had found this site shortly after some remarkable Elvis dreams..you know it's funny, sometimes I forget how public this forum is!! :D Well, it goes without saying that I believe your dream and the coincidence of finding this site are very significant. It was the same with me.

Thank you for sharing your dreams and I'm fascinated by this thread. I did feel that something very, very vividly real happened when Elvis came to my dreams. I wasn't even a fan before he stepped in there.

Laura, I have read a dream post of yours and was completely bowled over because you and I sound so, SO similar. Yet I have a newborn and many other things going on in my life...so I haven't been around to point this out to you!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you both...and nice to see the rest of you again :D

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:32 pm 
Sun Dial

I just found this post again. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was in Hawaii for most of September and was only able to visit here once while I was there.

Hey, thanks for all the smilies :) everyone. Isn't it funny how most of us find the site shortly after having vivid Elvis dreams? He does lead us here because he told Wanda and Maia to tell the truth about him and let people know who the REAL Elvis was. He wants those of us that have drempt of him and who he come to with help to know the REAL truth through two beautiful whom he trusts with all of his heart.

I think most of us here are similar because we believe in the same things. What a beautiful thing to have so many wonderful friends in one place. Thank you God. :)

Page 2 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next