It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: A lighthouse/Graceland dream
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had this dream in which I was at Graceland, in one of the upper rooms. Only the room was small and round. It felt like I was at the top of a lighthouse, only I knew it was Graceland.

In the room were things to buy; not souvineer trinkets, but movies, CDs & DVDs & books. I noticed in particular that the cover of the movies were all brown, very plain looking and not colorful.
There was this woman who worked there, sitting down & she proceeded to show me this spiritual book. I don't know if it was one that belonged to Elvis' collection or was one he read, but no doubt at the very least he would been interested in it. I don't remember what it was even about, but this woman felt it was important that I know what was in it. Dream ends.

Some of my interpretations -- The lighthouse theme at Graceland. Elvis spread the light of love around to others so that fits. The brown colored packaging of the movies -- While the movies are there for us to enjoy, they pale in comparrison to Elvis' spiritual journey which was the most important aspect of his life.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Laurie,

Your interpretation of your dream seems very adjusted to its probable hidden meaning. Let me add some details:

The Lighthouse is not only a symbol of Hope, but also its Light guides those that are in the dark, to a safe place.The woman there, might be your own SELF (your inner Master), showing you the path.

You are in Graceland's upper rooms = you are in the REAL inner spaces of Truth (Elvis' or yours) of the SELF, not in the mundane's part of you.

Things to buy = what can be bought with money is what is of lesser value, they are only apparience, a pretention of being.

Spiritual book = (she is not selling it to you; she shows it, as being important to you) Written by great Masters of humanity, usually its contents coming directly from the Source-the Fountain-God. Nobody can "sell" it to you. It's a path one has to walk and nobody can substitute you doing it.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]