It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Not Much but here is the Dream
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:37 am 

This is what led up to my dream. I have been working 8:30 to 4:30 for at least 8 years. Now they tell me that they are changing me to 9 to 5. Only a half hour difference but in NY this makes a drastic difference in my commute. Two things happened just before I went to sleep. Someone sent me a site to look at about Elvis and I saw Dolly Parton singing 9 to 5 (Coincidence?)

All the dream consisted of was Elvis and I going from house to house trying to find something or someone and him telling me "Don't worry we will change their minds." We did a lot of giggling together and I would swear he was right there with me. I heard him talking and heard that wonderful laugh. The feeling is still with me.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:22 pm 
Site Admin

Wow, that was some dream...I hope Amanda reads it and translates...
I think maybe he means perhaps with some "help" those who made the changes in your time schedule will "change their minds".... I know it must make a huge difference in NY it is such a big place and I don't know how people get around on the transit system or in traffic! It would be beyond me at this point in my life for certain. I guess one gets used to it when living there though- my daughter tells me that her dad and I are "barn sour" because we hate to leave the property and don't much. That means when horses are so "spoiled" to being near the barn, in their corral and not going out away from their "safe and comfort zone" they get so they don't want to go and will act up and then when they are made to go they do okay out of site but the minute they know they are close to home, they want to run back - It's a big deal having to make them go slow, stop them and make them wait until cued to go and etc: all the way home so they won't just go at break neck speed like ninny's. That's being "barn sour". And yes, I am! I won't fall for the stop and start routine either...can't re train me!
And with Elvis' help, you won't have to "retrain" either kid!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much for sharing your very sweet and interesting dream with us dear Di!! :wink: :D How glad I am for you that you got to giggle with our dear Elvis, and that you got to hear that beautiful and wonderful laugh of his!! :D :D :D His unique giggle and his full of heart laughter are both sounds that can just light up your heart and soul!! :D :D Also it doesn't at all surprise me that he said "Don't worry we will change their minds" as he was very good at doing just that, and did do that quite a bit in his lifetime-changed quite a lot of minds thank goodness!!! :wink: :P :D :D

Wanda June Hill wrote:
I won't fall for the stop and start routine either...can't re train me!
And with Elvis' help, you won't have to "retrain" either kid!

AMEN Wanda my dear friend!!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:57 am 
Its truly amazing how ones Laugh can Stick in your Mind, but I at times can hear Elvis Laugh in my mind. Like Mari said Elvis did and well help Change minds, Thanks Di for sharing your interesting dream. :love: FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Wow, that was some dream...I hope Amanda reads it and translates...

Well, that was some dream, indeed! But I don't feel it needs much translation, because it is as clear as the air...

Di, I feel you had an experience with Elvis; I believe it was a true one. You strongly felt his presence and you both giggled and laughed together. It's fantastic by itself! Probably he was trying to make the people involved in the change of your working time, to modify their purpose. I SURELY HOPE ELVIS WAS SUCCESSFUL IN HIS INTEND! :wink: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

Amanda Viola wrote:
Probably he was trying to make the people involved in the change of your working time, to modify their purpose. I SURELY HOPE ELVIS WAS SUCCESSFUL IN HIS INTEND! :wink: :P

So do I sweet Amanda!! :wink: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:53 pm 

I do feel like I truly had an experience with Elvis. Every once in a while I have a dream but rarely can I remember. Just know he was in the dream. I will know in a day or two whether they change their minds about my hours.

PS. I can still here our giggles and laughter. It is a wonderful feeling.

Di

Last edited by Di on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:42 pm 

Well our sweet Elvis was right. They changed their mind and I am back to my original hours. Thank you for everyones support.

I cannot even put into words my gratefulness to Elvis. He surely was the influence that changed the tide.

Love ya.

Di

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:10 am 
Dragon

Di wrote:
Well our sweet Elvis was right. They changed their mind and I am back to my original hours. Thank you for everyones support.

I cannot even put into words my gratefulness to Elvis. He surely was the influence that changed the tide.

Love ya.

Di

Wow Di!!! That's great to hear. It's so nice of him to take the time out to help you with that. Really sweet and something I know he would do for you. Maybe in the next dream you can thank him :wink: Oh and maybe I can get a giggle out of him in MY next dream :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:37 pm 
:D A DOUBLE WOW! Great to hear that Elvis was able to help.

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next