It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: my elvis dream now in a picture
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

only once in my live had a dream about him. He was on the beach totally alone with his little Lisa. They were walking along the coastline, noone else was there. i was an observer and i could see them very clearly but they didn't notice me.....

Now my friend Bessie went for a brief while with me on same day at the beach because what I saw was EXACTLY what she made here........

Dreams tend to be forgotten, but this one i kept very close in my memories because it was so beautiful and he looked so happy. A friend of mine (i think it was Wanda :D )said it was his way of showing me he had happy days because i did worry very much that his life was often so sad and that he deserved better you know.......

Amazing, she keeps amazing me

Now i no longer have to try to keep this memory in my head. Looking at this pic brings it all back and very fresh again

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:14 am 
This is absolutely, totally beautiful, Alna. The picture and the story. Thank you from my heart for sharing this.. I'll be looking at it again and again.

Love and gratitude,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:01 pm 
Site Admin

Golden Sky wrote:
This is absolutely, totally beautiful, Alna. The picture and the story. Thank you from my heart for sharing this.. I'll be looking at it again and again.

Love and gratitude,
Trish

AMEN dear Trish!!! :wink: :D Couldn't have said it better myself! :wink: :P :D Thank you so much sweet Alna for sharing this beautiful dream and picture with all of us!! :D :D It is so wonderful and heart-touching seeing him look so happy and peaceful with his precious "little Yessa." :wink: :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

another great one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Nadine/Alna, such a tender & touching dream and what beautiful pictures!!! I have never seen either one before. Thanks so much for sharing your dream and the pictures. Perhaps your spirit was literally taken back in time and you really were at the beach with them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

that's a lovely tought Laurie and yes perhaps it was in an unexplicable way. It was so real and so beautiful and pure and i was there but they didn't see me and i was happy for that..... Didn't want to disturb that special moment between him and Yeesa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:17 pm 
Thank You Alna for Sharing these Wonderful Picture's of your dream, I would give anything to get a picture of my Elvis Dreams, I still Remember each and everyone so Clearly like I have read them in a Book. But to have Picture's to would be Awesome! :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]