It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:12 am 
Hello again ladies! :D

Thank you for the warm welcome back! Wanda, I didn't receive your pm; in the past I've received pm's months after they were sent, so maybe this is the case? I'm happy you weren't affected by the earthquake!

Laurie you may already know a small plane crashed in Minnesota yesterday with 8 people dead and 3 missing (as of yesterday.) I don't know how common plane crashes are but this was all over the news.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:20 pm 
:D Hi Golden Sky its so nice to see you with us again, I'm so Thankful that you and Wanda are alright. I have been worrying with you Ladies living in California, I just don't think I could live with the fear of the ground a Rockin and a Rollin beneath me! :lol: Its enough with the bad storms and the Tornados, I was wondering Was Elvis ever in California when they had a tremor Wanda?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:22 am 
Site Admin

Little ones but he got a bit shook up when he was at the top of the International Hotel with Priscilla when one struck and caused Las Vegas to shake, rattle and roll. The hotel is made so that it moves with the wind and the earth...so it was really swaying. He said the big chandliers were shaking and swaying and he went outside in the hall to check outside- he said he'd never had anything like that kind of feeling before. He went back to get Pris and I guess the baby was there too- not sure now- but it stopped and his comment was, he'd rather be on top than down below where everything would fall on you! I guess it unnerved him pretty well for a day or so... he had to get used to the wind swaying the place he said, and now the earth was shaking things up!

He hoped not to be there for the next one! So I know he was shook up.

We are used to them, and most of the time they aren't much but I do know one is coming some day when we least expect it. I have Starla carry an earthquake kit in her car as she won't be able to get home probably- and it's nice to have things with you. And I do have a sort of earthquake kit but it's not complete and I need to do that soon... I also have water for the horses and us saved and refresh it now and then.
I worried about them- they need at least 3 gallos a day to live and 5 would be better. We won't have water at all, and maybe not near by either and it could all be pouluted as well so I have bleach on hand all the time-= it works pretty well and koolaid will cover the taste okay.
One should have a battery radio and the kind with the cell phone charger by hand...phones will not be working- and likely no one can get through.
It pays to be prepared... food, water, meds, clothes, shoes and something to wear and sleep and stay dry- a few tarps and some rope will make a good tent pretty easily- and keep things dry. most likely it will be in the dead of summer heat here- and we will need shade for sure.
Oh well, that's life and the joys of being on earth in these times. It could be a heck of a lot worse!
wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:19 pm 
Sun Dial

I am fascinated by people's dreams. It was a dream that brought me to this site in the first place. I feel like I now have a whole new world of friends here. I love that I can just be me. I don't have to pretend to be something I am not. There is no judgement here. I wish that we could all meet in one big room somewhere and just be ourselves, together.

Your dream is really scary and lets pray that it is interpretive and not a foretelling. You sound so frightened. Are there things in your life that are upsetting you this badly? I have heard that dreams are the subconcious telling us things. What is it when we have psychic dreams. Is it a gift some people have whom are open to this kind of phenomenon? (sp)

If we only use 10% of our brains why can't some people have a special gift? Do you have psychic gifts in any other way. Why do people doubt this. My mom always told me I had the gift and it wasn't until I was older that I understood what she meant. I get feelings about things to come. I don't see them. I get the same kind of feelings with people I meet. I can already tell lot about them. My naivete used to get in my way about people, but the older I get the less naive I am.

Besides my Elvis dream, my most profound dream was right after my parents died they each came to me in seperate dreams. Wanda, my dreams about my parents remind me of when Elvis came to you and told you that you would be alright and the next day the doctor said you were fine.

About a month after my mom died I actually had two dreams. In the first one I was an adult and I was living at her house again. I was in her bathroom putting on my makeup. I looked over at the doorway to the bathroom and my mother was standing there. She had the most peaceful, serene smile on her face. She looked like she did when she was in her 40's. I even saw what she was wearing. I asked her why she was there, but she just stood there with this beautiful glow (aura?) around her. It was a golden, white color. She never said a word. She just smiled. I woke up crying because I wanted to hug her so badly. After I had time to wake up I realized she was coming to tell me that she was alright and not to worry. I had been beside myself because she died three weeks after my dad, she died suddenly and had been healthy. I wanted to know what caused her death and I couldn't stand that she was all alone when she died. She was only 62 years old. I tried to even get to see John Edward, the medium, but I couldn't get in.

The second dream was when I was all of a sudden in my mom's den. My mom was sitting on the sofa. I was shocked and asked her what she was doing there. I told her she was dead. She didn't say anything, but I knew she was saying I love you telepathically. I asked her if I could have a hug and a kiss, but again telepathically she said she could not touch me because she was dead. She said that I could kiss her on the cheek, but she couldn't touch me. I swear that when I woke up from that dream I could still feel her soft cheek on my lips. I still feel like I can feel her warm, soft cheek.

There is nothing wrong with sharing your dreams. I always talk about mine and if people want to call me crazy then so be it. If someone I tell my dreams to is opened minded they just might help me to interpret them, which comforts me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:29 pm 
Laura the most vivid Dreams I have had have been about Elvis, they are more like he is viisting me. My Dreams have all be differnet with no endings, Like the one I had of Elvis when he Whispered something in my ear, it was about the same time my girlfriend was trying to wake me up. So I didn't get to hear what Elvis Whispered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laura wrote:
Your dream is really scary and lets pray that it is interpretive and not a foretelling. You sound so frightened. Are there things in your life that are upsetting you this badly? I have heard that dreams are the subconcious telling us things. What is it when we have psychic dreams. Is it a gift some people have whom are open to this kind of phenomenon? (sp)

Hi Laura, thanks for commenting on my dream, even though it's a bit off topic not being Elvis dream. I was just so shook up when I woke up and it remained with me for several hours. But I'm over it now. Time will tell if it is literal or symbolic. I have had many psychic dreams, usually dreams of warning. And there some which have yet to happen as in volcanic eruptions & giant tsunamis in the Pacific NW.
Yes, there are things in my life which are very upsetting to me so this could be affecting my dream life as well. I have been unemployed for over 2 1/2 years though actively looking for work, supporting myself, & living off of credit card debt to survive. Some days I'm positive and full of faith & trusting in God, yet as my situation drags on, there have plenty of times of despair, including the past few days. Many times I feel like I'm slipping through the cracks, though I try not to feed into negativity. But this has been a huge test of my faith, and it not been easy.

FairyTale/Barb, I'm sorry you didn't get to hear what Elvis wanted to whisper to you. I wonder if before you fall asleep sometime if you could ask Elvis out loud to finish what he wanted to say to you. And say it every night until you receive it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:28 pm 
Thanks Laurie thats a very good idea, I well start doing that tonight and see what happens. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Just a follow-up here. I have to say that I do think today's Spain jet air crash which killed over 150 people, with some survivors, was what my dream was warning. I did not know exactly where it would take place, only that it was not American, that most would die but that there would be some survivors, as I mentioned earlier. Amanda's symbolic interpretation could still apply as there could always be a double meaning, but I am sure now my dream was a warning. And now I could kick myself for not taking it seriously enough and praying ahead of time. I was so shook up the morning I had that dream, I should have taken it more seriously. Would there have been more survivors had I prayed? Well it is still not too late to pray for the survivors and their families.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:13 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie, my dear friend I so feel for you. Indeed your dream happened now in Spain. terrible loss of so many people....
It's not your fault "at all" you just have a good ability to see and feel premonitions....

I have them too but not that strong.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Sweet Laurie I agree completely with what Alna said above. It is not your fault at all so please don't feel that way dear one. You apparently do have the very strong ability to see and feel premonitions and that is a very special gift to have. :D Also, it is never too late to pray for anyone or any situation in life so please don't ever feel like it is.

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next