It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Astral Travel? Dreams I've Had With Elvis....
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:29 am 
Dragon

I wanted to know if possibly a good number of dreams here are involving Astral Travel (or projection)? I've had a few dreams with Elvis where I felt we were on the Other Side. The last one was about a week or so ag. In both dreams, Elvis had limited time with me. I remember reading somewhere before that if a dream has a beginning, middle and end, it could possibly be real. In both dreams, we were walking together and it was as if I was dropping him off at some place that he needed to be. In both dreams, there was a hustle and bustle of people passing by us and a few had stopped to say hello and acknowledge him.

In the first dream, not only did people stop to say hi, but stated problems they had and needed advice particularly from him.I had the feeling he was some sort of counselor. We weren't able to really talk because of this. The second dream, people said hello to him but this time kept passing by as Elvis was speaking to me and it seemed as if they did not want to bother him. We were walking to where he had some sort of appointment as he spoke. I remember him being quite tall (I'm short). I recall having to constantly look up to him. Eventually we came to this extremely wide gate with two very large pillars on either side (pillars were also in the first dream as well.) and he said, "Well I have to go now". I said, "Oh, okay". And just like that he was gone. Each dream lasted only 5 minutes but it was extremely vivid and I had both right before I woke up so luckily I remembered them, just the visuals though. I've had just a few others but these are the ones that have stood out. Do you think these could be real or is my subconscious playing tricks on me??

Last edited by Skylar Star on Sat May 24, 2008 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:59 pm 
Site Admin

I do not know that much about dream interpretation, however I have read and heard the same thing that you shared here with us about dreams being real if they have a beginning, middle and an end. :) :) Yours certainly seems to and it seems pretty real to me. :D Also, I read online once a while back that there was a professor who taught people how to astral project and that he himself did this just so that he could visit his loved ones in Heaven that had passed away. :) :) I wish I could be of more help to you dear Skylar Star. Hopefully someone else will be better able to shed some light on this for you, but I do want to thank you so much for sharing this with us!! :D :D It was very interesting to read about and how appropraite for your dream to show him as being some type of counselor to others. :D :wink: His helpfulness to others continues to go on!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:14 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, that was very interesting since that seems to be what many who've had dreams about him have concluded and Maia's comments about what he's doing fit that too. In my dreams of him, they are very clear, bright and precise- but I don't truly "hear" or see his lips move when I hear his voice...he smiles some, but not like he used to when he lit up etc:...and he is always doing something or going somewhere-and took me along a time or two- but as for how he looked, dark pants, white shirt, sleeves rolled, and he looks like he'd like to look...his best in his eyes- he looks happy, relaxed finally and he is healthy looking too. Same hair and body style and still moves and stands the same way... to relate to people more I guess, he is Elvis like we saw and knew him to be... everyone seems to see him that way.
I laughed sometimes a long time ago, when I'd read that people said he came dressed up in his costumes.... I kind of think that would be funny, but maybe he NEEDED to do that for them so they'd know it was him?
One can't say, so I just thought it was funny, to my self. Would he need to do that? I don't know.
He never did when I "saw" him nor did he when my sis in law said he appeared in her bedroom doorway and "lit up the room" and woke her up-within minutes the phone rang and it was about her son in Vietanum- he was ill and a friend called his mom to tell her. She talked to Elvis a few days later- told him what she'd found out and he said he knew someone high up and he'd see if he could do something to help. Her son had some tough things happen to friends of his in the service-right beside him in fact and it kind of freaked him out as it would most people-anyway, within a few months her son was discharged and returned home early. Elvis never did say nor would he admit to having done anything-he would merely say, "I'm glad it worked out" and change the subject. That's how he was usually when he did something astounding for someone...he just credited it to prayer and God's hand a work. Nothing he did, of course.

Well, to more dreams!

wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:46 pm 
How I Wish I could have an Ending to the 4 Dreams I have had of Elvis, mine have been like yours Wanda where he is dressed in regular clothes. I have had 2 Dreams that Elvis's hair was long like it was in the 70s, and how he wore it in the late 60s. My dreams have also alway's been in Color, I so wish I could find out what Elvis whispered in my ear in the fourth one. :D FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:08 am 
Dragon

Thanks for the post Mary :D I wanted to add it to the long list of Elvis dreams here and I think it is interesting to note that I found this forum 2 days after I had my most recent dream. I also remember reading here that a woman (Trish I think is her name???) had a dream about Elvis and a short time later found this site.

Oh and I should have described his clothing. In both dreams he wore suits. The first was a coral colored and the second I believe he was wearing all white (or maybe white and black pants). There was an intense calmness about him that I remembered. He wasn't fidgety at all. Looked very healthy like in yours, somewhere in his 30's I presume, hair was perfect, nothing out of place. Appearance seemed important to him in these dreams. He looked very handsome.

Wanda, your short story just confirms my thought he could do much work over there and reach far more people. I'm sure he's elevated himself to a very high level and from what I've read, teachers, counselors, etc are quite high on the list.

Fairytale, you have to share with us if you ever remember what he whispered in your ear :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:19 am 
Site Admin

You are very welcome sweet Sklylar Star and dear FairyTale please do share with us if you ever remember what precious Elvis whispered in your ear. :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:37 am 

I know I dream about Elvis and it is very real but than I really can't remember the dream just the feeling that he was there.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:46 pm 
:lol: Skylar and Mari, I Wish I could also remember want Elvis Whispered in my Ear. :lol: I was so Shocked to see him sit down beside me and he sat down so fast , and then I felt his Breath on my Neck that all I could do was gasp as he Whispered in my Ear. I hope Elvis knows how much it is really Bugging me to know, that he well come and visit me again in a dream, thats how I feel as though he is actually visiting me instead of just dreaming of him. So Believe me Girls if and when I do remember, or he visits me again, I well for sure let You All Know! :wink: FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:13 am 
Dragon

You better lol. :lol: I love your avatar btw, FairyTale. Maybe there is some way, if you meditate, to tell your subconcious to remember your dreams when you wake up OR to have your dreams just prior to waking up. Thankfully mine were right before I woke up so I remembered everything vividly. Audio though is hard for me to remember for some reason.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:54 pm 
I think another reason why I can't remember is because my Girlfriend had stayed all night, because we were going shopping the next day. I told her to wake me up, and I was in such a deep sleep. That when Elvis was whispering in my ear Nancy was yelling for me to wake up, and I think she even had to shake me until I woke up. So I think thats another reason why I can't remember, but I really do feel that Elvis well let me know again. FairyTale! P. S. Thanks for Liking my Avatar! its one of my Favorite Pictures!

Page 1 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next