It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Is this is my imagnination
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:26 pm 
Pharaoah

Thought I'd share one of my stories, I have never told my parents, family or friends this ever, as they would think I'd completely loopy. But recently I have been having server family problems as most of my family have gone their separate ways and granddad walked out on me since I was 8 years old and I'm 19 years old now. But anyway this incident has happed about 2-3 times now and like I said I haven't said anything until now but a couple of months ago and recently I was listing to Elvis on my ipod sat in my room on my own and all I could smell was a small hint of Vanilla and my mum has never used vanilla at home and my dad smokes but his cigarates smell of nickatine and he was at the work at that time, and I was so upset I carried on listening to my music and still could smell the vanilla
and didn't think anymore about it and ignored it, the second time it happened the same way and again I ignored it but again it happened when I was on my own listening to Elvis and the last time it happened was about 3 weeks ago but this time I was I could smell vanilla and the spot I was sat it I was so cold like someone was around me or watching me, and even the heating was on, but yet I wasn't scared, I felt relaxed and the sadness wasn't has bad at as it was before.

I've kept it very private but on those occasions I believe Elvis was watching over me and making me feel better and now I that sadness has now gone.

Sorry if it sounds stupid and thats why I've never told anyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

Sweet Emma first of all I am so sorry to hear about the problems that you are having with your family. :( Please know that I will keep you in my prayers for things to get better and for the sadness you are experiencing to lessen as time goes on. :) I also want to thank you so much for sharing these beautiful experiences that you had with us regarding feeling Elvis' presence with you. :D :D I certainly do believe that the hint of vanilla that you were smelling along with the calming feeling that surrounded you was most definitely our dear Elvis' gentle way of letting you know that he was there with you to help try and ease your sadness. :wink: :D :D He definitely had his ways of doing things to help make people feel better and no doubt that this was his way of trying do that for you too. :wink: :D Please know that in no way does this sound stupid, and always know that you can share whatever you like or feel comfortable sharing with all of us here and no one will ever judge, make fun of or criticize you dear one. :wink: :D :love: ELC is a place where you can share your heart and know that it will always be supported, cared for and loved. :wink: :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:49 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Emma, I don't think it was imagination at all- so many people have felt that Elvis was there, present and making the person aware if possible. He wanted to "be there" for "everyone who cared about me, bought records, sat through those movies, came to see my show" and like many others who still love and remember him, we all believe that is what he is doing now. He's free to do what he wanted; thank God for that promise to us all-

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us all. I am sorry that you have felt so alone, ELC has a wonderful group of people who enjoy communion and caring with everyone. Welcome any time.

wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:27 am 
Pharaoah

Thanks for your comments, and I also forgot to add this morning I was doing my make-up before I went to college and my lamp turned on its own LOL and just set me into a fit of giggles and sure did lighten up my day today :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:30 pm 
Pharaoah

Thanks for the welcome Rainbow Light :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:52 pm 
:D Emma this is FairyTale, and please don't ever think that you telling us of your Elvis Experiance's is Weird or that you Losing your mind, I myself not to long ago came home and smelled Cherry Cigar smoke in my Apartment. I knew that Elvis smoked cigars, but I didn't know he smoked flavored ones. Like Cherry and Vanilla, until I told Wanda and she confermed that is the Flavors Elvis like to smoke. I have also been reading a book at one time about Elvis, and I had a battery powered radio. That came on by itself, so believe me it really sounds like that Elvis came to tell you that he is with you and Loves you. :D

Last edited by FairyTale on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:15 am 
Site Admin

Most definitely dear FairyTale! :wink: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:22 pm 
Sun Dial

Well Emma, if your crazy then I am too because I feel Elvis around me a lot. He has been my hero while I have been ill.

I have noticed that Elvis seems to come to those of us that are either ill or troubled. He always makes me feel better when he comes to me to say hello. Maybe, he is bringing you a great big Elvis angel hug from heaven. I am sorry about your family troubles. I have been there myself, so I know how it feels-very lonely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

same here. Had some beautiful and very special experiences regarding Elvis. You certainly are not alone

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Emma, sounds like you may have indeed had a visit from Elvis. He smoked vanilla & cherry flavored cigars as I understand it. Wanda described an experience which she herself had & is somewhere on this forum. It has been awhile since I read it but I believe she awoke to the smell of cherry cigar smoke.

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next