It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Emma, I have no doubts that Elvis contacted you in a very special way. His ways are different with each of us, but it's just beautiful that he wants to make us happy even from the "beyond" :D
Thank you for sharing your experience!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:39 pm 
Site Admin

Laura wrote:
Well Emma, if your crazy then I am too because I feel Elvis around me a lot. He has been my hero while I have been ill.

I have noticed that Elvis seems to come to those of us that are either ill or troubled. He always makes me feel better when he comes to me to say hello.

You have spoken the thoughts in my heart here wonderfully with your post dear Laura and I thank you so much! :wink: :D I feel our dear Elvis around me quite often too, and I also had some very special and meaningful experiences with feeling his presence while going through some very serious health issues as well. :) It seems like our special guy still knows when someone needs him and is there for them to help comfort, bring a smile, or even the giggles when needed sweet Emma. :wink: :P :D :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I located Wanda's cherry cigar smoke story which she posted in 2006. It is a special & touching experience and worth reading again!

Here is the link to it:

elvislightedcan-about295-0.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:37 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much Laurie my dear friend for finding and posting the link to our dear Wanda's very touching and special cherry cigar smoke story! :wink: :D :love: It was so nice to read it again! :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:00 pm 
Fantastic Story, I remember My Cherry Cigar Smoking Visitor as if it Happened Yesterday. Thanks for Putting this Special Touching Post back up! :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 am 
:D Yes it would Definetly be something if Elvis could Leave us all a Special Meesage here on ELC, I know with us having our Special Lady Wanda she would be able to tell if it was from Elvis.

Post subject: Re: hi emma
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:45 pm 
Pharaoah

juliepresleyfan wrote:
hi emma welcome , sorry ive not welcomed you before, but youre definitely not silly , i too worry that people will think me daft if i mention my elvis experiences, but be sure these wonderfull people will never judge you or pour scorn on anything.
have you room for another brit in your life, like sue i want to express my hopes of friendship so welcome twin soul.

my grandmother was a medium , i do feel i have supernatural experiences like you,
and all on here.

like the time my pc came on and girl of my best friend played and would not turn off till finished then i heard breathing soft rhythmic breathing which wanda pointed out could be elvis.

and i heard him say turn round while i was in my dads car, i allso wondered if i was hearing things, but i felt such a strong southern prescence, that lingered for a few seconds, i wish he would make himself known again.

have you ever wished we could have actual conversations with him i do, but i guess he will make himself known again i hope please Elvis
luv ju

Thanks for the welcome Julie, I've only had 2 Elvis experiences, the second one being the strongest which was a dream which I posted, I'm sure Elvis will visit us again the future :D, this might sound silly but sometimes when no one is in the house, I'll talk to Elvis even though he may not be around me at that time but I do hoping he can hear me some how :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

FairyTale wrote:
:D Yes it would Definetly be something if Elvis could Leave us all a Special Meesage here on ELC, I know with us having our Special Lady Wanda she would be able to tell if it was from Elvis.

AMEN dear FairyTale! :wink: :P :D

Emma_Loves_Elvis wrote:
..... this might sound silly but sometimes when no one is in the house, I'll talk to Elvis even though he may not be around me at that time but I do hoping he can hear me some how :oops:

It doesn't sound silly at all dear Emma and let me put it to you this way---you're not the only one that does that! :wink: :P :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:55 pm 
Pharaoah

MaryInTheMorning wrote:
FairyTale wrote:

AMEN dear FairyTale! :wink: :P :D

Emma_Loves_Elvis wrote:
..... this might sound silly but sometimes when no one is in the house, I'll talk to Elvis even though he may not be around me at that time but I do hoping he can hear me some how :oops:

It doesn't sound silly at all dear Emma and let me put it to you this way---you're not the only one that does that! :wink: :P :)

Good I'm not the only one that does that then :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:21 pm 
Emma We can be Silly Togeher, I'm always talking to Elvis. :wink:

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next