It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Elvis and the colour yellow??
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:51 am 
Pharaoah

Could someone what colours mean in dreams?

Last night when I went to sleep, I had a strange dream and I saw Elvis in a beautiful light blue jump suit but in this dream he didn't say or do anything all he did was constantly looking at me sleeping and then all I could see was Elvis looking at me which such a beautiful smile and the colour yellow.

But what I wanted to know what do colours mean in a dream? And what has the colour yellow got to do with Elvis?

I was looking about in google today and found out that colours in dreams represented emotions, thoughts and feelings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:07 am 
Site Admin

Sweet Emma I, too, have always wondered what the different colors in our dreams mean so after reading your post I spent some time looking it up for you, myself and others who may be interested and here's what I came up with for the colors yellow and blue since you said that Elvis was wearing a light blue jumpsuit in your dream:

Yellow

Yellow is symbolic of the intellect in dreams. It reflects the use of mental faculties and if someone who approaches the dreamer wears yellow in the dream, it may indicate a need to challenge one’s intellect or to spend time engaging in rational thought.

Blue

Blue can mean many things in dreams, depending on the shade. In general blue is a representation of the dreamer’s moods. Dark blues may be foreboding, or an indication of worry or fear.
Lighter blues may symbolize hope, healing and a high level of spiritual awareness

Now as for what the color yellow has to do with Elvis, I unfortunately do not know how to interpret dreams as well as some of the others here, but it says here that the color yellow is symbolic of intellect and we all know what a smart and wise man Elvis was. :wink: :) Now as for the light blue suit that he appeared in, according to what it says here, maybe he was trying to give you hope for things that may be going on in your life, or perhaps trying to help with healing in that regard, or help to somehow increase your spiritual awareness? :? I think that blue was one of his favorite colors too so maybe that could possibly be why you saw him wearing that particular color suit? :? As I said, I am not all that good at dream interpretations, but just trying to give you my best guess based the information I found about these 2 particular colors. :wink: :P :) One thing I can tell you for certain is how incredibly handsome and good looking he was wearing BOTH of those colors!! :wink: :P :D :D :love:

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Emma, for sharing your dream with us, and thank you, Mari, for posting these BEAUTIFUL pictures in response to the dream!!!!!!! You are so caring!! :) :love:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:59 pm 
Pharaoah

Thanks Mari for explaining the color thing to me :D, I had a really bad cold and chest infection that night when I had that dream and after the dream I felt much better and most of my cold has cleared up :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:51 am 
Site Admin

You are very welcome Sarena my dear friend for the pictures I posted! :wink: :D I'm so glad you liked them, and thank you so much for your very loving and kind thoughts about me sweet angel. :wink: :D :love: Sweet Emma you are most welcome for the explanation of the colors in your dream, and considering the colors that were in your dream about Elvis, it certainly makes sense to me why you're feeling so much better and that most of your cold has cleared up!! :wink: :wink: :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:23 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much for the very sweet compliments on my color research and the pictures that I posted Sue my dear friend! :wink: :D I greatly appreciate it and you are so very welcome for the help that I gave to our sweet Emma too. :wink: :D Always glad to be of service! :wink: :P :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:59 pm 
Sun Dial

Elvis looked great in baby blue. Yellow is my favorite color and baby blue is my other favorite. I decorate a lot in those two colors. Yellow symbolizes warmth and the brightness of the sun for me. I always feel happy around anything yellow. Baby blue is a color of innocence (sp) and the infinity of the sky for me. I feel calm and serene around baby blue. I would love to have a dream in those two colors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:44 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much dear Sue for the very colorful assistance and information that you brought here for Laura and all of us to benefit from! :wink: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:28 pm 
Sun Dial

Rainbow Light, thank you ever so much for bringing that here. It's amazing how close my interpretation was to what you have. I have always loved pastels more so than bright primary colors or darker shades. Even today with people decorating their walls with dark colors, I am afraid I will just have to be out of style because of my love for pastels. My yellows can be in any shade, but my blues can only be baby blue. My bedroom, master bath and my basement family room are all in yellows and baby blue. I call them my healing colors because whenever I am around them I feel better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:49 pm 
Site Admin

No worries about posting this wonderful information here as well as in "Spiritual Path" dear Sue. :wink: :) It's always nice to have something so colorful and handy in more than one place for easy reference! :wink: :P :D Sweet Laura your choice in decor for your home sounds really beautiful, and it's no wonder that you feel better around the colors baby blue and yellow.:wink: :P :D

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next