It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Not a dream but a funny experince
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:38 pm 
Pharaoah

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been here for a while, been busy sorting Christmas out :lol: but anyway this isn't much of a dream but a funny experience I had with Elvis this morning, about 6AM-7AM I was woke up with a cherry smell instead of the vanilla smell I usually have and the cherry smell was so strong it woke me up and I was so tired and believe me I'm not the best to talk to in a morning I'm so grumpy, well anyway I knew it was Elvis, and because I was so tired I said to Elvis "get lost I'm trying to sleep" and it lingered there for about 15 minutes and gradually went and at first I didn't realize I said it and about a couple of minutes after I realized and I though "Opps I shouldn't have said that" but we know Elvis, he'll forgive me because I was sleepy :lol:, I'll have to apologize next time he visits :lol:

But can I ask how come I was the only one in the house that could smell the cherry smell and no one else could and it was so strong that it woke me up. :?

I know it may a seem far fetched, I'm not all that good at explaining sometimes.

Post subject: Re: Not a dream but a funny experince
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:38 pm 
:lol: Maybe he wanted your Thoughts on which Cigar smelled better, he well proabaly come back and Apolgise for waking you up. I think he meant for You only to smell the cigar I watch this Ghost Hunters Show on TV here, and I have heard a spirit speak across the TV and the Ghost Hunters on the show never heard it until they Play ther Tape Recorder Back. :love:

Last edited by FairyTale on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]