It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: dreams
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

One of our ELC family is fighting a disease. She has a beautiful and a loving spirit and she loves Elvis very much. We talk most every single weekday about many, many things in this life.
In this old farmhouse, that was built in 1864 by Walter's great-grandparents, are 2 bedrooms upstairs. I keep 1 bedroom for when the kids are home and the other is for storage. To get upstairs there is a door into the hallway and the floor and steps are carpeted. I dreamed, a few nights ago, that I walked into the room kept as a bedroom to set the VCR---I do this so we do not have to watch commercials.
Before I could walk over to the VCR I saw lying on the bed Elvis and he was on the blue blanket and he was holding our ELC family member in a comforting way. I was so startled that for many seconds I could not speak and when I did I asked "Does this mean I am dead?" Those amazing blue eyes looked my way and he said"No. I am here to offer some peace and some comfort for a beloved member of ELC."
My body was shaking and I think I pinched myself as I closed my eyes thinking I was asleep. I do not know if I was sleeping. I went over to set the VCR and Elvis lifted his head so that he was looking up and resting his face on his elbow. He asked me what I was doing and as calmly as I could I told him. He seemed quite intrigued with the way in which the VCR works. I put the blank tape in and the television showed the beginning of the 68' special. I looked at the box and it was not the 68' special. I looked over at Elvis and he had a smiling and knowing look on his face.
Our ELC family member stirred and he began stroking her hair once again.
I was not frightened but I was still shaking when both Elvis and our family member disappeared. I walked over to the bed to see if there were impression to show 2 people had by lying there and the body impressions were there.
It was then that I opened the blue bedroom door and started down the stairs and by about the eighth stair going down I had to sit down to calm myself down. My hands were shaking and I took some deep breaths and I was then able to continue down the stairs.
I think I had to have been dreaming even though it was Elvis who brought me and our family member together, because I was in my bed when I opened my eyes next.
I rarely remember details of dreams but this one I did and I shared it with our family member.
When asked what I thought it might mean I replied that I believe he was here to offer comfort.
That night I dreamed, I think, that Elvis was once more on the bed in the blue room but this time he was alone. He invited me to come over to the bed and I did. I asked him if this meant my friend's time was near and he said yes but when I pressed for details he said " I was sent to give comfort and then sent this night to tell you to give a message to our beloved friend: " Tell her that her time is near."
I could tell by the way he said it 'her time is near' was not something immediate but instead said softly to reassure our family member that as long as she keeps fighting the illness she will be here for many years. I did not shake nor was I frightened.
The next day I shared the dreams with our family member and we discussed possible meanings for each of the 'dreams'......................
I believe Elvis was sent here by the One above who knows all things to give solace and love to both me and to my friend.
Does anyone think the dreams???? meant anything different then the text shared aboved? If you do please post your thoughts because I can not get the dreams??????? out of my head.

73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject: Re: dreams
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:44 pm 
Sun Dial

Wow that was quite a dream. This is a tough one to answer because of the implication of death in it. I am thinking that Elvis brought this family member to you to show you that she is in his loving care throughout her illness. Perhaps he is a guardian angel to the both of you because he came through in your dream, but also brought your beloved friend with him. (A) I read in your dream that you love this person like a sister and are very worried for her. I feel that Elvis came to comfort YOU. I am trying to figure why he was on the bed and the only thing I can think of is that he is telling you to rest easy while you sleep. He may be telling you that he brings peace and comfort so that you don't worry so much about her. Do you fret about her especially before going to sleep? What a wonderful guardian angel to have and what a wonderful friend you are to her.

I am not quite getting the part about him saying her time is near. Why would Elvis come to you to tell her that? If he was holding her on the blue room bed, he must have already communicated that to her. Her time is near for what though? It doesn't have to mean what most people would automatically think. Is it her time for healing, is it her time to meet the Lord God?, Oh how I hate mentioning that here knowing that she will most likely read this. I don't think that's what he meant though because he would have told her that she would be with him soon in heaven.

I truly hope that she is alright. I will pray for her healing. I know what it's like to be sickly because I have been sickly most of my life and have almost died more than once. It is not fun and it gets discouraging. She must have a very strong constitution to keep fighting. I don't know which ELC family member this is, but please tell her that I am thinking about her and praying for her. I may be all wet with my interpretation of your dream. It is a confusing one and I am just trying to use logic to unravel it for you. I am sure that there are people here much more qualified than me to interpret dreams. I hope I may have helped.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

The "her time is near" was a message of comfort, (A) I believe. His job was to only comfort her in the first dream?? and he did calm her by holding her secure. I think, too, that he was not the ONE that was supposed to tell her but that instead I was to give her the message because I know how very, very much she loves Elvis. She would recognize the message said by Elvis about her time being near as one that was meant only to make her keep fighting and fighting the nasty disease she is in a battle with and she is winning.
I have had "touches" by Elvis before but not over 2 consecutive nights
I felt calm during his telling me about her time being near. I do not believe nor do I think, that Elvis visited again to give me a message ( Only the One above who works through Elvis, decides the exact moment, that the time was near--- but instead the span of time is to be dependent on how hard she fights for life?? Does this make any sense???????????
If so many things of a "supernatural manner" had NOT happened in this house over 4 generations I might believe my brain was slipping away.
For example, years ago Walter's mom and dad needed the original deed to this house and they and Walter and Ardith searched all over this farmhouse and they found nothing. They searched for hours and hours more and finally it was found: when a heavy bookcase fell over in a room that no one was in and behind the bookcase was the original deed to this land and property.
Another example was an evening when Walter was returning home from teaching a night class about 3 months after his dad died. Walter drove in the driveway and stepped out of the car and he smelled his father's hand mixed smoking tobacco. It was a blend of 3 kinds of pipe tobacco and no other pipe smelled like that. He knew his dad was very near him but he was not frightened but he was curious. After about 5 minutes Walter came into the kitchen and he told his sister about it and she told him she had smelled it twice about 2 weeks apart since their father had died. The spot where his father was smoking while standing and/or his clothes smelled of his pipe tobacco, was one that lines up directly with the red barn where Walter's dad spent so much time. There are other examples but I think they smelled the tobacco because it was a way for them both to remember that there is something after we physically leave our bodies and their father wanted to remind them of this fact.
The "touches" from Elvis in the "dream(s)" were meant to give hope through comfort and then follow up by another that would make her work even harder for her life.
I am not a seer. I am just a person who loves a friend and who loves Elvis, too.
73smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:30 pm 
A Double and A Triple Wow 73mile! I to Agree with want Laura as Said, and that With Elvis being the One to Bring this Message and to bring reassurance to you that this Person is Fighting with Faith to beat this Battle, well Be Healed! :love:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I believe that you are so right, Sue. When we talked today I was eating butter pecan ice cream and she was getting more 'cookies n cream' and she really likes it so her appetite is good and when she goes in the morning to sit for awhile I told her to take her portable DVD player and watch Elvis while the time is long but necessary. It is amazing to me how very well she fights as though gliding from here to there and back once more.
We are having a storm-----the line of "In like a lion and out like a lamb" may be possibly at work here in Michigan this week.
Be safe and we know Elvis and the One above keeps us well in his hands and every now and again lets Elvis "touch" us so we know he is ever near.
73smile :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

P.S.

Sue.

Ms. Frannie has just 2 more treatments!! She is kicking this bad stuff out and is a calmer woman today than when we first met a few years ago. I have been thinking of the 2 in a row dreams and wondered if Elvis was to be here to reinforce that, like he had kicked down the door in a musical sense, that our Frannie was to continue onward and the "touches" by Elvis were to remind her of this. I know the 2 in a row and the content has given me much to ponder about and that is good because it gives my mind a puzzle to work on----keeps the rust of grandma's brain, too!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:11 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes a very beautiful and touching dream about myself you and our precious precious Elvis!! :D :D
Thank you 73smile for sharing this with me and all of our dear sweet Angels here on ELC! :D :D
I was a little scared when you first told me about it!!
After I read it again and we talked more about it I feel more at peace and content its an amzaing feeling!! :D :D
Yes I have only 2 more treatments to go I am so glad!! :D :D

Talia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

And I am very happy that you have just 2 more treatments and that you kicked IT to the curb!!
You have way too much to do to be even thinking about going any old place except to meet me when we can in Memphis. I was there and you were there but we have not been there together and I look forward to that happening. Your blue roses are so very pretty and who is that dreamy guy again???????????? :bouncy:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Me too 73smile!! :D :D
Thank you for the kind words about my project!! :D :D

Talia

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]