It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Am I a Conduit????
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:00 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

As I have posted on ELC I have had a number of dreams of Elvis that also involve our sweet Frannie. I had one this weekend wherein I was sitting on a cream color couch and Elvis was standing, dressed in black pants and a white dress shirt, and he had one hand behind him holding the hand of a woman with brown hair and who was wearing a yellow dress. I could not see her face but the feeling was that it was Fran. Elvis said:" We will be back about midnight."
I believe I am being used as a conduit to Fran and that for reasons unknown to me Elvis is not yet to speak directly to Frannie. I had a feeling of being reassured during this dream.
I talked to Frannie about the dream today and I do believe that we both feel that Elvis will come to her when he is supposed to do so.
Does anyone else have a take on what it could mean that Elvis comes to me in dreams and the dreams are about Frannie, too, and so am I being used as a conduit to pass information to Frannie??
Feel free to share your thoughts.
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject: Re: Am I a Conduit????
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:56 am 
Sun Dial

Geez, 73smile, I don't have any idea what your dream meant, but you sure are a wonderful friend to Fran. People like you are so rare these days. This is just a wild guess, but perhaps Elvis is coming through to you to reassure YOU about your beloved friend.

Post subject: Re: Am I a Conduit????
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you 73smile and Elvis for telling me about this beautiful peaceful dream you had! :D :D
Thank you Laura for your words about what you think about this dream and all!! :D :D
Makes me feel at peace and happy and I know that everything is going to be ok!! :D :D

Talia

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]