It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: thoughts are things
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:21 am 
Site Admin

Sounds "normal" to me. Thoughts are things, and it was there because it was meant to be yours and it presented it's self to you. I believe things don't "just happen" they are ochrestated by our desires, wants and needs regardless of what those might be or their order of importance in a consious state as the sub consious is usually the one busy making things happen in the as he might say, "ether world". "It is always working and planning and directing behind the scenes and brings things to fruitation-whether we like it or not consciously."
And he said we tend to be so busy with things, that part of our mind has to "dream" picture for us before we"'Get it" and often, it does seem he might be right. wjh

Post subject: guilt
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, He did say her death was his fault because he was doing things she had not wanted him to do, he was in "danger" she felt all the time, he was working so hard and getting sick and she wasn't there to care for him. It must have been terrible for her with him on the road and having seen people mob and hurt him and is father said twice they crushed the top of the car they were in and once turned it over with them in it...crowds of people wanting to touch Elvis. So I know he felt guilty and he was also not being her "good boy and leavin' them bad women alone" either. She knew her son's loving nature, his gentle and kind heart and that he would give and give and give his all until exhausted and fall sick. We don't know how many times he was in the hospital or emergency that went un known to any press people. A goodly number I believe-from listening to storys he'd tell about what and where things happened and he'd always laugh about it though I know it must have scared him half to death-it was one of his biggest fears, crowds that he could not get away from and also that those fans, those same ones who love him so might crush somebody trying to get to the front to reach him. And did break a lady's leg in Long Beach where our seats were ripped from the floor shortly after we left them to stand at the stage sides to help keep people from Elvis at the closing number. It was really scary and I know there had been much worse goinig on that we never saw. People are animals-and worse as if they have lost their minds! And it's catching apparently! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:47 pm 
I JUST WELL NEVER UNDERSTAND PEOPLE, WHY THEY WOULD ACT SO CRAZY! BARB!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha :D

Gladys is still very present the last few days...
I made a little something... It was a feeling I received on the 16th....And I expressed it like this: :oops: :D :D

http://www.lola-bob.com/SPECIAL-SONGS.htm

"SHE REALLY HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL" :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:45 pm 
Pharaoah

Elvis would have loved this !

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2