It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: A dream a couple of nights ago
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

A couple of nights ago I dreamed about Elvis and that in itself is a blessing--I think anyway.
I did not sleep well that night and it seemed each time I fell asleep that I was dreaming the same dream over and over: There were many people and it was inside but I do not know where. All of us who were there were trying to stop Elvis from marrying a faceless and nameless woman in the dream because we all had been told she would break his heart.
At no time during the dream(s) were any of us there allowed to see her face nor to hear this woman's name.
I do not know what the dream meant.
Any thoughts from our ELC family??

Last edited by 73smile on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject: Re: A dream a couple of nights ago
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

WOW! :shock: What a Dream indeed, I haven't a Clue what your Dream could mean 73mile. I do know that I have heard that our Dreams have a Totally Different meaning at times then what we think they mean, I'm sure someone on here can help you figure out what your Dream Means. :love:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I hope so. In the dream Elvis was happy but there was also a fleeting look on his face of one seeing a torn/ripped photo and wondering how to get it back together so no one could tell it had been destroyed.
He was also adament that he knew what he was doing but in the dream we all told him that this silent and faceless woman would break his heart to death but he walked toward where she stood all the same.
If no one on ELC can figure it out maybe I will be blessed by having Elvis come back in another dream to let us know why he ignored our love-filled concern for him. :?

Last edited by 73smile on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's possibly a mirrored vision version of his now ex-wife, Priscilla, in like a parallel dual universe only THIS time with us having the chance to try to save Elvis from going to meet her but he still goes of his own accord to stand by her side and perhaps it's to teach US something in return?

:idea: It is a VERY hard issue to deal with, ladies, but despite everything, it's a reflection of how we would naturally feel towards her. However, perhaps we now truly need to accept that Elvis still loved Pris, NO MATTER WHAT? and that he bears her no ill will or hard feelings from where he now is! Maybe, just maybe it's something we need to 'let go of' at some level, to give our feelings over to our Lord to deal with so we may now gain some new perspective from Elvis' viewpoint? After all, dare I say it, but with regards to Priscilla; our Savior and Lord Jesus did die on the cross for her out of His Love too as He did for us all, leaving you with this one, dear friends....

with Love, Sue :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I also Thought this Dream That 73mile had could have been about Priscilla, and that the Lord is Working on her Heart!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

We can pray for her for sure :) :D :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I have thought about that as a possible reason. I have wondered, too, about him walking to where she stood. I have really no feelings about his ex anylonger one way or the other because it is the One above who will judge her just like it will be HIM that decides our fate.
I will maintain the faith that another dream, at some point, will come with content and images to clarify this first dream for me.... :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hug: :hello: :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]