It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis In The Supermarker LOL
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:41 pm 
Pharaoah

I haven't had a sign from Elvis for a while now until last week and it was kinda amusing :lol:

My mum picked me up from college last Wednesday and then picked my nan up from her house and continued to do their weekly shopping, so anyway on our way there I had my Elvis music playing in the car like I always do, anyway when we got to the supermarket, my mum helped me into the wheelchair and went inside, as we were going around the super market I kept seeing a man in a scooter thing shopping as I've seen him around for 2-3 months, anyway we ended on the same isle as him, and as my nan was pushing me, I heard my nan say "Emma look down" and on the back of his scooter it said ELVIS 1 in capital letters, and all the times I've seen this man I've never seen it and when my nan told me to look down the ELVIS 1 sign of like right in my face so dunno how I missed it and I think to myself what a unusual way of showing his presence LOL :lol:

Post subject: Re: Elvis In The Supermarker LOL
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:30 pm 
Exactly RainBowLight, Elvis always Loved to Shake People Up! :lol: :D :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:39 am 
Site Admin

Oh YEAH! Believe me Emma, HE WOULD find a way! It's amazing the things people have had happen, have heard, seen and dreamed involving that man when he wanted to make a point or say something.
I fully think the next time you "run" into that guy, that sign will still be there! Maybe you should say
you like his tag... Elvis people are pretty nice and friendly as a rule... After all, they have a very good example to follow!
Best to you,
wjh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis does show up in many unususal places and that fits with his generous heart and his sense of fun. He always said his job here was to help people to take their minds off of their troubles---even if just for a little while....and he caught the attention of one of the people with you and I am sure it made you feel happy inside to know that there is another person near where you live that you may be able to talk to about your mutual interest in and love for Elvis....... :)
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:54 pm 
:hello: :D There isn't a day that goes by that in someway either I hear or see something that as to do with Elvis, that a lot of the times it is such a Shock and Surprise. Because of where I'm at, it would be the Very Last Place to hear or see somthing that as to do with Elvis! :lol: :hug: But all have to think is well Crazy is at it Again! :lol: :love:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I have never believed that Elvis belonged to America. His beautiful spirit while in his physical form was loved by millions all around the world and now that he has been approved to shed the weight of the physical body it is probaly lots easier for him to pop in and out of places any old place at all!!! :bouncy: :hello:

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :P :P :D :wink: O Yes Indeed I do think Elvis is, Doing this very Thing! :love:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:07 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Oh yeah, for sure! :) :D :P :hello: :hug:

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]