All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Elvis and Wanda
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Wanda,

Last night I dreamed of you and Elvis. It went like this:

The dream/s had two parts:

1st.) I'm Elvis in his 20s, shy, well mannered, quiet, intelligent, profound, humble… At the same time, I'm those people that are commenting all around how amazed they are for Elvis sweetness, his extraordinary charm and humility, after meeting him personally to deal any kind of business with him –interviews, concerts, etc. No one who meets him can avoid talking again and again in surprise of his unique and un-expected personality and charisma. Elvis receives back the impact he produces in others and can't understand too well what's happening… he is feeling it makes him different and apart, lonely…

2nd) Nowadays. I have Elvis seated at my table, with several people seated also there for some meal. He is at my left, across the corner of the table. He has no age. He dresses in blue.

With the purpose of making it definitely known to the world what you have signified for him, I ask: "Elvis, do you know who Wanda June Hill is?" He stares at me with wide open eyes, with a very interrogative and surprised expression, closer to anger than I would like it to be. "Why do you ask?!" he says short and roughly. And then I feel he is coming to the point of taking a strong defending attitude in your behalf when he asks me: "Why do you ask with such a straight face? Because Wanda is… (and there appears all the love for you in his voice)" I rush and make it clear to him I don't have anything against you, just the contrary, that my serious face when asking was because I wished to avoid that he anticipated anything from me, to make his answer as free and spontaneous as possible… which it really was! Certainly, when he says "Wanda is…" it comes to me clearly all the feeling of how much you meant in his past life-time and still do. There are no more words coming from him, just a stream of emotions/images that expresses WHO YOU ARE. There the dream stops, but the feeling remains that he was like a lioness defending her cub.

Nice, isn't? To me, these dreams have more to them than being simple dreams. I let you to guess… :love: :hello:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Re: Elvis and Wanda
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: A Very Interesting and Profound Dream Amanda, I can't wait to see what Wanda Thinks. :love:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow, that is a wonderful dream, Amanda, and thank you very much for sharing this with us! I too am looking forward to Wanda's thoughts and insight into your dream too!

best wishes, ladies, Sue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:12 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU, Ladies! :hello:

I sure hope Wanda finds that thread. If not, in a few days I would copy it and bring it into some of her forums.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Amanda! :hello: You're very welcome, dear friend! Please consider the copy & paste situation already covered, will do that right now for you and email it over to Wanda also when I've finished posting for you ok?

best wishes, Sue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Sue!! :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:02 am 
Site Admin

Dear Amanda,

That certainly was a great dream! So like him to be protective of friends and family-so like him to be short, blunt and silent of words also. Especially as a guest at someone's table. I would say that he was like a tiger...because he likened himself to the tiger when it came to what he cared about. And he was called a tiger through his Karate endeavors.
Thank you for putting your self in "danger" Amanda, said with tounge in cheek here- I saw him angry a few times, he looked dangerous "fer sure". Your dream was very expressive, and I thank you for posting it and also Sue for sending it to me. I'm slow to get on here these days, but doing pretty good considering. I wish that we could some how video our dreams...you know, they are working on getting the "pictures" from our minds on to film!!! Will it be in our lifetime...maybe not but can you imagine what that would be like...
of course, some would have to be censored...no doubt! Elvis talked about what that might be like someday and thought it would be possible. He was way ahead of his time in some things... He wanted to "view" his past memories, the things he could only remember in his dreams he said, and stated they were from lives he had lived before and "that make me what I am today".
Thanks Amanda, it was profound and touched me deeply that you would dare to ask and that he would respond with a tight grip on his words...but he couldn't always "hide" his emotions...not even now.
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda June Hill wrote:
Dear Amanda, Hi, Wanda! :hello:

That certainly was a great dream! So like him to be protective of friends and family-so like him to be short, blunt and silent of words also. Yes, that's exactly how I saw him in that dream. Especially as a guest at someone's table. I would say that he was like a tiger...because he likened himself to the tiger when it came to what he cared about. And he was called a tiger through his Karate endeavors.
Thank you for putting your self in "danger" Amanda, said with tounge in cheek here- I saw him angry a few times, he looked dangerous "fer sure". Oh, yeah...! 8) Your dream was very expressive, and I thank you for posting it and also Sue for sending it to me. I'm slow to get on here these days, but doing pretty good considering. I'm thankful for that, Wanda!

I wish that we could some how video our dreams...you know, they are working on getting the "pictures" from our minds on to film!!! Will it be in our lifetime...maybe not but can you imagine what that would be like...
of course, some would have to be censored...no doubt! Elvis talked about what that might be like someday and thought it would be possible. Those who know me have heard me say often the same thing since back in time, many years ago... :P I sure hope to witness it happening! He was way ahead of his time in some things... He wanted to "view" his past memories, the things he could only remember in his dreams he said, and stated they were from lives he had lived before and "that make me what I am today".
Thanks Amanda, it was profound and touched me deeply that you would dare to ask and that he would respond with a tight grip on his words...but he couldn't always "hide" his emotions...not even now. I'm still surprised for having such a dream -so realistic indeed- when nothing that I experienced in those last days, took such a direction. I wonder if the moment for having it is related to something that is going to happen, or because somebody needs to know its contents... maybe yourself as to gain confidance in some aspect... :roll: :| Just the same, I'm glad that you could read it, because I felt it specially dedicated to you. :D

Love to all,
wjh

Love to you too, dear Wanda.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :D :hello: :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow, what an interesting & expressive dream Amanda!!! Elvis' love for Wanda is still shining through.

I had an Elvis related dream last night, not nearly so personal & intense as yours, but will post here just the same.

In my dream a strange man sort of kidnaps me or pressures me into coming into his office. He wants information for some kind of mysterious project. I don't really know the info he wants but my friend, not there, knows the info & the man knows this. However, I am protective of my friend. I go outside and look for my friend hidden in the thicket. It apears to be Elvis, since I am calling out to him. He is wearing a red jacket deliberately so that I will see him amongst the thick greenery, and I'm making sure he is not seen by anyone, as I don't trust the man in the office. At the same time, it is like Elvis wants to stay near me to watch over me. But he does not speak and I don't see his face clearly. I notice the thick black early 70's hair style. However, I would not have even known it was him except I had said his name.

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next