It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Short visit from Elvis
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 am 
Site Admin

Hi, It is everyone's responsibility to know themselves and what kind of health they have, so it's also everyone's decision to decide what to do to stay in good health... I do tend to be negative about the big drug companies who are only interested in making a buck off people, proof of their lack of concern is in the many drugs that are put on the market and hailed as so good and wonderful and they haven't been tested properly on human beings as they used to have to be.
They also won't recall them until there are several hundred people who have either died or had severe reactions and then it's taking longer and longer to get
them to recall whatever...it's almost necessary to have some kind of class action law suit to bring the stuff off the market.
Jimmie was given a double hand full of "samples" for pain drugs at the doctor's the last time he went...there were two types...both were under recall for causing injury to people- with the first one listed being death...by heart failure due to the chemical reactions causing deceleration of the heart rate that causes it to be unable to pump blood. Jimmie has a extremely low pulse rate naturally, all his family including his mother, was the same. He should not have been given those drugs...but that doctor had never seen him before and his pulse was not taken nor was he examined etc other than the guy looked at
his wrists and finger joints... I refused to let him take the pills... one of them is still advertised on tv with those "wonderful commercials". what is funny in a weird way, there are also commercials for class action law suits and it's listed
as one of the drugs. It is a strange and unusual world we live in. Everyone has to be aware and take risks as they need them, that's for sure!
The key is just to know your self and your body's needs to the best of your abilities. That is all anyone can do.
wjh (also known as "Mother hen")

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :lol: Will Wanda you can Be My Mother Hen as Long as You What! I know it doesn't always pay to Listen to your Doctor about Drugs, Especially if you haven't been Properly Tested To see if the Drug will Harm you or not. :love:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 am 
Site Admin

Hello Emma, things are going to improve here on planet earth; time tends to bring changes, some good and some not so, but we can cope because we are the
children of the Almighty who designed our entire world as we know it. So many
things are happening all at once these days, there seems to be no end to trouble and strife, destruction and pain, and sometimes hope is dim and dreams far away, however as long as we wake up in the morning, or stay awake all night, we can still be thankful for life it's self...it's a challenge being alive and always has been,
but now we have so many people sharing this planet, and news is zipping around the globe with the "speed of light" and sometimes is overwhelming. We can pray
for ourselves, and others; we don't have to feel "guilty" to ask for ourselves,
it's allowed. With all that happens to us, there is always hope for a better day.
That's a blessing God bestowed on us all, there is a new day and the sun will
come up, and the clouds and storms will pass... Like Elvis said so often, "the hardest thing to do is just having faith and believing that God knows, and it will
be better soon". I can't remember exactly his words but he described having
faith is kind of like planting a tiny little seed then remembering to water it
and keep turning it into the sunlight. Patience grows thin, but then one
day, the ground cracks open and out comes a healthy, joyful sprout and in
a few days, it's a thriving plant fixing to bloom and when it does, heavenly
fragrance fills the air around it brightening the day for everyone who comes
in range." He was referring to how it feels to pray, believe and then have
our prayers answered, not always as we thought we needed, but in the way
that is best for our purpose here. The key he said, is believing because if
we don't have faith that we will be heard, we will have an 'answer' then we
are "wasting our time and God's trust" so we have to believe as a little child
does when his parents "make him a promise" and that faith is he said is the
key. Without faith, where is hope? He often would say, "Ask and ye shall
have" so be sure of what you ask for because you're goin' to get it".
Love always, and may God shower you with blessings, so many you'll need
a "rain coat".
wjh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :D Thank You for Your Encouraging Words, about Having Faith in the Lord and to Pray Even for Ourselves. Every Sunday and sometimes during the week I have Elvis Gospel in my CD Player, and Yesterday I Felt Elvis' Presence all Day. It wasn't anything I could See or Smell, it was just a Very Soft and Loving Feeling I had. It is So True all you have said here Wanda, and even though this World is so Crazy and it seems like there is No Stopping of things that are Happening now days but there is Still One Thing we can Count on and Be Sure of and that is Our Almighty Father is Still in Control. It is just Like what Elvis is Singing Right Now, No One Stands Alone and Only Believe! :hug:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:50 am 
Phoenix

Emma_Loves_Elvis wrote:
Hey, I haven't posted here for a few months :shock:

But anyway few nights ago, I had a little and short visit from Elvis during sleep, it was Elvis smiling at me, he always appears to be like he did in the comeback special, never older or younger, always that age. Anyway I dreamed I saw myself going on to the computer and reading topics here and smiling with Elvis stood behind me and his hands on my shoulders and the dream went.

I haven't been the most happiest person lately and feeling depressed. so I think its his way of saying I need to post more here and stop lurking :lol:

sorry to hear that emma so am i maybe we can cheer each other up
im willing to try anyway , not sure if you know me but im julie sharon rose and i havent posted on here for some time, lets hope we can turn our frowns upside down lol god bless

Page 3 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3