It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Today was funny
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:16 pm 
Pharaoah

I had to laugh today, it was funny but odd at the same time lol

Me, dad and my grandparents took a trip to the beach today for the day for I was just thinking about Elvis in general the day before and was doing it again when we got there, I seem to do this when boredom sets in lol

About a few hours had passed, I was near a bench waiting for dad to come back from some where and this is where it gets funny/odd lol

This light blue cadalac (spelling?) droke past slowly with some other cars and with a elvis looking alike in the front seat, I didn't think much of it at first but notiched he was trying to get my attention, I looked at him and just studied him at first, he just smiled at me, waved and drove off and I smiled back.

Another 30 minutes went by and what do I hear in a bar? A favorite song of elvis was being sung by a performer there.

I swear elvis was being cheeky and following me today lol if he was, his signs were right in my face lol

Post subject: Re: Today was funny
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :lol: It sure sounds like something that Our Elvis would do, what a Way to get Rid of the Boredom Right Emma? :P It is so Good to see you Again, you know I wonder if it was a Look Alike or if it was Elvis? He is So Able to do just what he wants to do now and in any way he Chooses, especially when one of his Girls are Thinking of him? Please Come Back You are Missed! :wink: :love:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:03 pm 
Pharaoah

It was one of those moments that caught you off guard :lol: it was funny and cute though :oops: I must have been at least 2 feet away from him and my nan found it exciting as she was going on about it for an hour and a half on the way home :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:36 am 
Site Admin

HI! Good to have you back kid! yes it sounds like a great way to cheer up a day alright! So like him as Roselyn says... sneaky, sly fox that he was/is. hey, when I was putting off going to the skin doctor because I knew it wouldn't be a good
thing, even though it was something I needed to do...when I was at the grocery store very early one morning, this police office came strolling down the isle I was in, walked past then turned back and pointed his finger at me, removed his colored shades, fixed a cold blue eyed stare into my eyes and said, "YOU need to go see about that!" as he pointed at my cheek. He was in a spotless uniform, was about 6 feet tall, got my attention because he 'jingled' when he walked due
to the chain hanging from the side of his belt that held the gun, cuff case and
other stuff, and he was good looking with dark brown hair and neat sideburns...
When he turned and came back I was still looking at him, he took a few steps
back to me, did the order and point then turned and went on his way. I didn't
get a word out, and when I looked for him at the end of the isle, he was no where in sight. Was he even really there/ who knows, but I made the appointment, and it was a good thing as they had to do some major cutting
to get to the bottom of the thing...and I have the 9 inch long scar but it is
fading more and more every year. So who knows, that cop sure did remind
me of him.... your guy in the caddy, well..... it served the purpose...cheered
you up, got your mind on 'better things'... yeah. please do return and
keep posting now and then, they remove those who don't post at least once every few weeks... yahoo runs the show here now.
wjh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: It seems like every Year in August we here are Visited by Elvis, I think Elvis Knows we will what to Cry Like me Because we Miss Him so Much so He Goes around and Visit's us so we know he is Alright. Boy Wanda Elvis Got he Point across to you didn't he? :lol: Will it was my Turn last night, I had a Dream that I was at Lisa's House. She wasn't Married or didn't have any Kids we were getting ready to go see her Dad in Concert, so when Lisa and me were Back Stage going to Elvis' Suite. He Silently and Very Sneaky, came up behind me with his Chest and Bumped into me and Grabbed me with his Arms and Wheeled me Around and Planted a Very Awesome Kiss on Me! :shock: :P So once this Happened, it took me forever to get back to sleep. But every time I would try and Dose off to Sleep, Elvis would Grab me from Behind again and again and this Time he Whispered in my Ear Gotcha'! :lol: So this Happened every time I would try and go Back to sleep, so I just got up. So I would say Elvis' is Having His Fun! :lol: Here is the Suit Elvis Wore in my Dream!

Image :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:06 pm 
Pharaoah

Wanda June Hill wrote:
HI! Good to have you back kid! yes it sounds like a great way to cheer up a day alright! So like him as Roselyn says... sneaky, sly fox that he was/is. hey, when I was putting off going to the skin doctor because I knew it wouldn't be a good
thing, even though it was something I needed to do...when I was at the grocery store very early one morning, this police office came strolling down the isle I was in, walked past then turned back and pointed his finger at me, removed his colored shades, fixed a cold blue eyed stare into my eyes and said, "YOU need to go see about that!" as he pointed at my cheek. He was in a spotless uniform, was about 6 feet tall, got my attention because he 'jingled' when he walked due
to the chain hanging from the side of his belt that held the gun, cuff case and
other stuff, and he was good looking with dark brown hair and neat sideburns...
When he turned and came back I was still looking at him, he took a few steps
back to me, did the order and point then turned and went on his way. I didn't
get a word out, and when I looked for him at the end of the isle, he was no where in sight. Was he even really there/ who knows, but I made the appointment, and it was a good thing as they had to do some major cutting
to get to the bottom of the thing...and I have the 9 inch long scar but it is
fading more and more every year. So who knows, that cop sure did remind
me of him.... your guy in the caddy, well..... it served the purpose...cheered
you up, got your mind on 'better things'... yeah. please do return and
keep posting now and then, they remove those who don't post at least once every few weeks... yahoo runs the show here now.
wjh

Oh dear, he sure is sneaky but at least he gets his point across to you :lol: and because there so in your face you can't miss his signs :lol:

I find Michael Jackson does the same thing, 3 weeks after he passed, I was still upset and thinking about him, I felt I had to look up, I looked up and saw a huge cloud in shape of a love heart, cute :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:31 am 
Site Admin

Special people have very special ways! Thank heaven they do-and can!

I don't know if everyone got the web address to download Elvis Face to Face-
so here it is again-

http://elvisfacetoface.wordpress.com (An Adobe pdf file)

it's a free download, 400+ pages, pictures and stories from other people who
were lucky and spent time with him. lots of comments from people who care
and who have very special memories of him. It takes a few minutes, depending
on the computer and internet service...

Have a nice week- cooler weather hopefully...
wjh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I really Think and Feel, that Elvis knows we and at least me will be Sad in not having him with us in his Body any more. So he is trying to get us to Laugh and to let us at least me know, that in Spirit he is still very Much Alive. Boy and he sure knows how to Wake A Girl Up out of a Sound Sleep, and not let her Go Back to Sleep Either! :lol: :love: :P

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]