It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: A Elvis Cloud
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:09 pm 
Pharaoah

I just had to share this, to me this is the best to date from Elvis and his humor. Mum was driving me to the doctors as I wasn't very well and went to pick up some antibiotics from the surgery as I suffer from infections a lot down to having one kidney.

I was feeling so ill and coming out into the open seemed to make me feel even worse than I felt in bed that morning and when mum drives I have an habit of looking at the clouds, looking for shapes. Not sure why I do it, done it as a kid :lol: (Yes I'm weird :lol: )

Anyway I was still feeling ill and we got stuck in some traffic on my way home, it was late afternoon and some people were coming home from work, kids coming from school etc. And I saw this one cloud on its own and guess what the shape looked like? It was full figure cloud that looked like Elvis found a image on google to how the cloud was formed.

I looked at my mum and waited to see if she said anything as she's usually pretty observant by things like me and takes notice, she didn't, no one else in other cars beside me seemed to even notice it besides me :lol:

I kept looking at it and you know when you get that strong feeling that someone is behind this? Could feel Elvis smiling and laughing :lol: my encounters with him lately seem very cheeky but make me laugh though and cheered me up :lol:

Post subject: Re: A Elvis Cloud
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 pm 
Phoenix

Hello Emma:

I wish you are OK. Im Marìa Josè and admire to Elvis Aron Presley 24 years ago but in few time, I am meeting to true Elvis...

I have read many stories from you and all your dreams That you had with Elvis and all of them are beautiful and emotional for me. I know Elvis knows that all his fans want the best for his soul. I know Elvis knows that you admire him and who knows you need him ... I always wonder, How does Elvis do to be with each fan, but I can only know that he is present in each one of us through his songs, his sense of humor, his sensitivity and his eagerness to make us feel that he is.
Hope you're well and you continue telling us every wonderful stories that you have with Elvis because comforts me and makes me to have hope that I may believe that there is an afterlife.

Good Luck

Marìa Josè

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :lol: Emma What A Story, and it sounds like to me that You had Received the Best Medicine That You Could Have Ever Gotten From any Doctor. A ELVIS PRESLEY CLOUD! :P Yes I Truly Feel that Elvis Knew You were Feeling Bad, and he as Always Knew just what to do to Bring a Smile to your Face and To Help Take You Feeling Bad Away. :love:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 am 
Pharaoah

He's such a sweetheart and always knows how to make us feel better. I tend to feel ill on a regular occasion down to my disability and kidney failure I had as a child but shows just a little sign from him makes everything better again :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Emma, I'm sorry I haven't told you how I have Missed you and I'm so Happy to See you back here with us. I to have a Disability, and I Know Just want your Going through. I also to also know there isn't any Better Medicine in all of the World, then asking the Lord's Help to Feel Better and To Listen to Elvis Sing one of his Gospel Songs and to Feel so Much Better to. :love:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:25 pm 
Pharaoah

Awwww I missed everyone to, sorry I tend to keep wondering off, I tend to keep myself occupied with others things and I'm STILL looking for work so the same old routine gets old pretty fast.

Rose-Lyn, you know what I get told MANY times by Elvis, the angels and all other high spiritual beings every time we feel ill whether it be down to a disability or other means, they tell me or actually remind that spiritually we are healthy and its just our physical body that manifests these illness or disabilities and I know this will probably sound morbid and will tell me to lighten up but when and IF I do become a old lady and pass away I'll be more excited knowing all our illness we no longer have to experience and push them all away and wave them goodbye :lol:

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]