It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: My dreamt with Kate Westmoreland
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:05 pm 
Phoenix

Hi everyone:

It is a mistery for me... I dreamt with Katy Westmoreland.
I can not remember much of this dream. All I can share is that katy Westmoreland took the stage to sing in the school where my students are studying (they are students who do their homework at home). Katy does not sing she just greets people and later She sat alone on a bench. This is all I can remember the dream. She was not sad or fanny either.

I only wonder why did I dream with people who knew and loved Elvis and I have difficulty to dream with E
I wonder what do dream mean when I'm not in Katy thinking I just could think that she is pretty and had an excellent and excellent voice. Only it but I think that Elvis transmits me he misses his friends. This only God knows.

A good day for all

Post subject: Re: My dreamt with Kate Westmoreland
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Marie Jose, I would have thought to you had a Very Strange Dream. But to me Maybe Elvis is Showing you that you should Reach out to Kathy Westmoreland For Some Reason, or it could be for some Other Reason Also. I have never had any Dreams or Visits about People that knew Elvis in Some way, but it seems as though Elvis has indeed put Kathy in your Dream. :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]