It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: "IF I Can Dream" white suit/black leather combined
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I like this version. Intertwines the white suit & black leather performances of "If I Can Dream" together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmM9miPLCEg

Post subject: Re: "IF I Can Dream" white suit/black leather combined
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:26 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Blue Moon, Thank You for Sharing this Awesome Video. I to Really Love how Both Were Put Together, I get Cold Chills Every Time I Hear Elvis Do " IF I CAN DREAM " :love:

Post subject: Re: I believe --- from Elvis
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:31 pm 
Site Admin

Elvis: I believe every man, an' every woman has a purpose for being on this earth at the time they are born. Their mother and father, regardless of the couple bein' married or not, regardless of any circumstances of their lives, when they have a child, it has a purpose just as they had one when they were born. Consider this, everyone comes into the world as a child, a baby and that baby from the moment it begins to breathe is growing, physically and mentally. They are born with the ability to feel emotions, to learn how to get fed and cared for. Babies are cute, even those not so pretty at birth become so to their parents and if circumstances are right, the child will grow, learn and begin to have dreams and hopes for a future. Parents are supposed to give a child hope, love and encouragement, some do and some don't do so well, but children have a mind and heart and they are guided by what they see from others as well as from their immediate circumstances. Maybe they are poor in things, but as long as there is love in the family the kids are gonna be alright. It might take a while, but in the end, they will make it okay. Sometimes it takes a while to find out what purpose you might be here for and sometimes maybe you won't know until you're old and maybe feel you haven't done anything. But you don't know but what a word you said, a gesture of friendship, or just a smile has brought to someone else; it can happen out of your range of reasoning or seeing, really. Believe me, at the lowest point in life, a smile, a hand held out or just a simple thing as saying hello can make all the difference in a life gone low. Try it, if someone you see, meet or know is kind of down, pat them on the back, give them a smile, a hug is a good thing also, it brings them into your...space, the light around you can make theirs shine a little brighter. I believe we are joined in spirit to everyone we meet, casually or intimately and we need to do our best for each other, be it with a helping hand, a word of kindness, loving them even if they seem to be unlovable, and most of all, letting them know you see them. You know they exist. Used to when I was a little boy, I thought I was almost invisible, hardly anyone noticed me around but I kept on being, even when a little older an' I wanted to jus' quit, momma told me "you can't quit! There won't be a quitter in this family!" And I didn't quit...an' ever one of you can't either! We are the family of earth, and we can't quit on each other! Look around, your purpose might be just next door...remember to smile-you're gonna feel better also."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Wanda Thank You For Posting these Words of Elvis' I know I sure can Use Want he said here Myself, at Times in my Life. I also Know that These Words of Elvis' would So Surprise so Many, who Never Thought that of All People Elvis Presley could say Such Words. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU Wanda, for bringing Elvis words here! (I heartly subscribe each one of them, EACH ONE!)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]