It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: magic touch
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:27 pm 
I always wished to see elvis in my dreams,to hear his voice and to touch his beautiful face .two years ago I got severely sick.high fever and severe pain tortured my body, I couldn,t rest and I couldn,t eat, I was so miserable that I began to cry,suddenly I felt something like a breeze on my face I opened my eyes and saw his dear face just beside me! I couldn,t move, and I couldn,t make a sound.I was bewitched.He touched my body smoothly and the pain had gone.Untill this day I,m not still sure if it was a dream or reality,but whatever it was it touched my life deeply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:50 pm 
Site Admin

I personally don't doubt but that he came to you. He did this for many people when he was alive as as well as since his transition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

Have you ever read "Elvis After Life" by Ron Moody? A really great book on "Elvis visitations" after his death. Many of these people were NOT Elvis fans, and yet he still came to them!

You can find a link to it on my "recommended" page:

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/recommended.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:42 am 
I ffel his presnece whenever I colect all my thoughts about him,Sometimes I can hear his voice........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:37 pm 
have you ever have him in your dreams when you really wanted it to happen? I sometimes dream of him when I call him before going to sleep, specially when I pray for his soul.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:10 pm 
Pharaoah

It's great to know that there are more who feel his presence.
Makes me feel less 'weird'.
If I'd ever tell the people around me the way I feel about Elvis I think they would lock me up or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:32 am 
Pharaoah

Yes, you're right.
Except for those very close to me, like my parents and my best friends and don't tell people that I like Elvis. I hate the reactions it brings about. For instance, at my job no one knows that I like him. I just don't mention it. We have the radio on the whole day and sometimes he's on the radio, but I never mention how great I think he is.

When I was a child (even till I was about 20) I told everyone around me how great he was. Actually I couldn't talk about anything else but him. But people have this idea about Elvisfans. They make fun of us (like they make fun of him), so I think it's better not to share my love for him.
It's sad when you come to the think of it. But I have a rather important position at work and I can't risk not to be taken seriously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:02 pm 
Site Admin

Well, people have a right to their opinon, but it is not coming from the heart to "put down" someone's feelings, likes, loves just because you don't personally resonate with it. You can be honest and respectful at the same time, it just takes some sensitivity and not speaking before you think...and feel. Alot of people are just to lazy or uncaring, or both to bother to do this. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

YEAH! I'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS ..NOW I'M TRYING NOT TO TALK MUCH WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE HIM.. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

I have been fortunate in never getting any out-right negative attacks on me about Elvis. In fact, it has mostly been surprize and then interest. I think this is probably due to the fact that I am not "out" in the world. My work is at home and it involves Spirit, so the people I am contacting are not as judgemental as you might encounter elswhere.

Page 1 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next