It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Well, talk is cheap. If all we do is talk about how loving Elvis was to other people but never learn from it ourselves; never learn to grow in love for others, then it could be that is the frustration he is expressing to you.

It fits well with the sensation he transmited, Laurie. It's a good point.

Quote:
I agree, that seems to fit pretty well...and he would be frustrated because he was when here-that he couldn't reach people with the message he wanted them to have-he was not "allowed" to do that, put down for it etc; so maybe he is expressing that it is frustrating and patience is in order too. He may think about how he felt here and not want that to "infect" us??? Like his message is to be patient, that it will come. ???wjh

Wanda,

The first part of your quote fits perfectly with the sensation I received from him. About the "patience" part, I could not feel it. But, of course, Patience is good, until there comes the time for Acting.

Just right now, writing this, comes to my understanding that here is an important point, I can feel it strongly now: THIS IS A TIME FOR POSITIVE ACTION and no more -How do you say it, Laurie?- no more cheap talk.

I think that, the three of us together, made it clear. Maybe we could round it with some more opinions.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Amanda's dream
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda,

I've have another interpretation of your dream. What if Elvis is "disgusted" at the years of revolving lies about him. And now it's time for a change, time for action and what you are picking up is the upcoming release of Wanda's book. I think we should all pray that her book will have an even bigger impact than imagined.
Prayer can make a big difference, and I hope her book is the start of a change in the public's perception of Elvis. I hope she gets lots of free positive publicity. But even if it's negavite publicity, it is still publicity and will get the word out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
What if Elvis is "disgusted" at the years of revolving lies about him.

Laurie,

For the first time, I don't agree exactly with you about that part of what you posted above. I'll try to explain why:

I feel that El'vis may send a signal of disgust, to try to point something of value to us. Something meant to be useful to our development.

If he was signalling his own disgust (personal kind of), it would have to do with his ego. I understand that he have already transcended it, even short before dying. As I feel it, that was the reason he was ready to leave.

With all the rest you say, I agree 100 %.

I wish we'll have the opportunity to meet someday, because I'm sure we'd enjoy hours of talking to each other about all kind of things.

Thank you, Laurie, for your point of view in this theme.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

You may have a point Amanda. It was just something that came to mind; not saying it's right.

But some food for thought here....if Elvis no longer cares about having the truth of his life get out, then why did he visit Wanda in a dream state & give her a key---a visionary key which left a literal impression on her hand? Actually, trying to remember now if it was an impression or a hot sensation.
Either way, it just seems to me that he does care. Most likely it's not about ego, but rather about truth. If he was indeed a great example of Christ-like love, and I believe he was, he will effect many more people if the truth about him is known.
So it could actually have to do with concern for others -- that they see the example of Christ-like love in his life. But if the truth is covered up with lies, it is harder for people to see it. Not impossible, as some have seen thru the lies, but not enough.

Yes, I agree it would be great to meet in person & have great discussions!!! :D

Last edited by Blue Moon on Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Interpertation of why?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, guess I have to get my 2 and 1/2 cents in here-I think he came in the dream because he wanted to "tell his story" and he had started to do that through me-he wanted me to "go ahead, use the key to my story-I gave it to you" meaning he told me things about his life, so he wanted me to use it-the key to his life story. And he knew I'd be as true to what he thought as I could be-though I do get my thoughts in there, maybe too much, I hope not, but we shall see. I don't think it was ego at all on his part, it was just wanting to "answer" some of the negativity being spread about to his fans, and young fans as well. He wanted to leave his "best" and some people were not giving the public "his best". I think he was saying, time is changing, be ready and stand up for truth, goodness and love for all. It really has nothing to do with me in any way, excpet I am sort of like his secretary....he dictated and I transcribed...nothing more.
I couldn't write anything on my own. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Now I see what you meant, Laurie. Sorry if I did not catch it right out. Yes, it makes a lot of sense.

You established there a good connection with Wanda's book and you, Wanda, reinforced it with your own comment.

Thank you, Laurie and Wanda. I took these images from a certain different point of view that now I feel, is enriched with yours. I'll take some time to think more about it, because it may have incorporated many meanings, not contradictory at all, one with the others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

if we think in general,Elvis's frustration or disgusted looks could be about the whole picture..I mean the whole world and humanity and where we are all going to..His mission wasn't for a limited time,people,or place and he had to go before he achieved his goal in his mind and spirit..in close up ,for just a human being,what he achieved and left behind in his life time was, beyond our wildest dreams maybe..but I think he wasn't convinced that,this was all he had to do or he finished with us all..no,he started something which was not less important then all those holy teachings and with his help, we must pass this to the next generations but first we need to be sure the seeds are sown correctly so that circle could go on..that's why the truth is needed to be told..The way Elvis(the real man)lived was the teaching, he himself, was the tool that taught ..so who knows the truth, feels the responsibility of his mission, and others who believe the real man, have to fight with the lies that aims to destroy his importance on earth..of course I agree with the point that, we need to study and learn first..yet our time is limited for working to spread his light.. at least the amount we all got from him..that's what Wanda is doing with her book right now I think..

Last edited by Lighthouseseeker on Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For a heavenly cause

Post subject: doing with her book
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:11 pm 
Site Admin

To quote Elvis, "Lordy, I hope so!" I am just the means to the path to direction...that's all. Couldn't handle anything else. You are all further up that "ladder" or on a higher "level of spiritual development than I" and certainly have more insight about many things-maybe for a good reason I tend to be a "block head" in some ways. Elvis once in jest and fun but a tad serious it was meant too, "You little wooden headed doll!" I said, oh now I'm a block head? And he laughed and said, You said it baby!" I was having trouble understanding something he was trying to explain-now I don't have a clue-it just went over my head- and he had tried several ways to explain-I recall that-he gave up finally. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well Wanda I would not consider myself high up the spiritual ladder but am someone searching for truth & trying to grow and get closer to God.

I have to say, tho', that I still laugh when I think about the conversation with Elvis you posted (under Jupiter the Blue Planet) when Elvis is trying to talk on a spiritual subject with you, mentioning "etheric planes", and you thought he was talking about a new fighter jet. I still crack up whenever I recall that. :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

yeah Laurie I'd love to see Elvis's face at that moment ha ha.. :lol: :lol:
and Wanda, I'm still trying to find where the ladder is.. :oops: :lol: :lol:

For a heavenly cause

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next