It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: the ladder-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:39 pm 
Site Admin

He's the only one I ever heard call it a "spiritual ladder" so maybe he took it with him just in case--- other people call it different things, one being "level" and just "stages of spiritual development". So..... maybe hethought he might have needed it to get over that 'Golden Gate'...he said that once when he thought he had been such a bad boy most of his life...and had worried about being "let in". But that was when I first got acquainted with him-later he was SURE he would get in. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, you are so wonderfully YOU...! You made me laugh so many times while reading your words here. :D

Yes, Laurie, that one piece of conversation could be a classic. I would love to be able to film that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
The way Elvis(the real man)lived was the teaching, he himself, was the tool that taught ..so who knows the truth, feels the responsibility of his mission, and others who believe the real man, have to fight with the lies that aims to destroy his importance on earth..

This is another important point to mention, Zey, I think. Do you see, ladies, how bit by bit, (each bit brought for someone of us), the meaning of something we are foccussing into, is woven? Each one has a part of Truth (Light), to help to enlighten it. For me here's no ladder, but cooperation, reunited action.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: that ladder
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:28 am 
Site Admin

I always had a funny picture of that "ladder" people haning off different rungs, fussing, discussing and cussing as Elvis put it-but that was how he "saw it" at the time I guess. I thought of it as just steps in learning and they were spiritual points that we hear, understand, keep and pass on...not one higher that the other, just at different places in our search for understanding. So agree with you Sue. And Zey also...liked your comments. wjh

Page 3 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3