It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:21 pm 
ZEY O IF I COULD FEEL THAT HAND TO, WHAT AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. I HAVE WISHED AND WISHED TO BE LUCKY ENOUGH FOR A TOUCH OR TO FEEL ELVIS'S HAND. :cry: FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:33 pm 
WANDA NOW I DON'T FEEL SO ALONE WITH NOT KNOWING WHAT ELVIS WANTED TO WHISPER IN MY EAR, SINCE YOU HAD THE DREAM OR EXPERIENCE YOU JUST HAD. SO MAYBE WHEN ELVIS IS READY WE BOTH WILL KNOW, WHY HE CAME TO US. FAIRYTALE!

Post subject: cRAZY dream
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:03 pm 
Site Admin

It's not an Elvis dream-or was it?
Years ago I went to Okmulgee Tech for a short time-I thought I was going to be a Vet but ended up not being able to afford the expense. I stayed in an apartment/dorm with another girl who was also doing the same as me.(she is a vet in Okla. and married one, last I heard years ago.). I was "back there" in the dream, trying to find her room, going down sidewalks, past big trees and grounds, looking and asking, and finally back inside the main building to ask, getting more instructions and going again down to an apartment building. I found the room-it was empty but for the photo of Elvis on the wall-exactly as it had been when I stayed there off and on for three months. The building was being torn down soon they told me, and looked it. But the picture was bright, clean and looked new-it had not changed! It was from 1955, black and white and he was wearing a dark jacket, white open necked shirt and his hair was stacked and swirilled like the Speer photo's that Laurie posted. But he was leaning against a tree in that photo. I recalled in the dream and remembered it when I woke up, that I had "got on to her some what" about having his photo up as he was such a "terrible influence" etc:...and how even though he was so cute and all of that, could sing etc:, it was the devils using all of that to ruin people's minds, to destroy their morals and I didn't like having to look at him. Boy! Was I a crazy fanatic! I had forgotten about that photo and those times-and I dreamed about it BEFORE Laurie posted those pictures-and mainly Speer's name! That photo was given to my friend by him! I can't recall the details but she knew him somehow and he gave it to her with Elvis autograph- He had signed it differently, had some comment like, "Be cool" and his name but don't recall the exact comment...he hadn't "perfected his style then-and she was so excited to have the picture and that he signed it and he was a 'movie star' and she had seen Love me Tender many times. And seen him live in a show somewhere down south. So I just shut up and didn't look at his picture -much. Why I dreamed that I don't know-but it boiled down to the picture and what I used to think.... at least I had myself convinced I thought it! It sure blew out the window the first time I spoke to him! I hadn't thought of those days at "college" in years...it wasn't one of my favorite things to go over and over, I couldn't work and go to school at the same time-so I only did 3 months and quit...to work at an office-yuck-I hate office work! It's all done inside! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Strange, Wanda, that you should dream that after all these years. Perhaps your subconsious awareness knew about the photo I had posted before you actually saw it and some sort of connection was made, bringing back memories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

Your right...could be because I was thinking about you quite a bit since I'm going to get the mixer deally and send it off. I may have just tuned in-sometimes can do that and it's always when I don't think about it at all. I recently scared my half sister whom I haven't really got acquainted with yet-only seen her twice and talked on the phone once in 5 years. My half brother, her full bro. said yesterday when I called my dad and him, that she saw me standing in her living room looking at family photos on her piano top. I don't remember it so must have been astral tripping down to Texas. Anyway, she was so startled and said to him that she said, What are you doing here!!!" And I "looked at her and vaporized".
So could have done it. Maybe I need to call and talk with her-it's just I have this thing about getting too close and learning things I don't want to know maybe. Anyone on here a shrink? I may need one-huh? wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda,

I have read several times your dream. I find it is not an easy one. That's what I see in it:

That time in your past was "hard to find" (until now): it's linked to frustration and built up ideas about morals that were not your own, but impossed and "swallowed" by you. All that is torn down.

The only thing "alive", brand new there is Elvis, like out of time. He (with his "freshness" and autenticy) is the key for the changes produced inside you, the dismantling of old structures that were empty of life, to let you get hold of real deepener life.

Your friend followed her "line" of life: she finished Vet and married another professional like her. Lets see it as an analogy of a "current" and consevative life. But she leaves your story, nothing more to do with you.

You followed an unusual path, against the current stream and yet, you have a wonderful, extraordinary story that amazes even to you! Elvis helped to show you the non apparent values of LIFE, through a very private relationship, closed to the rest of the world (just the contrary than your friend Vet). Now you realizes it, you have found part of the prizes for living such an "irregular" life and you are almost in total peace with it (except maybe for the projects you know are there to be done yet).

With that strenght, you can go back to the past in order to make conscious more of yourself, of who you really ARE, in clair contrast with who you were "pretending" to be back then.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:46 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you Amanda, that does make sense to me. I was living a "lie" to myself back then, trying to follow the instruction of someone else (my teacher/preachers) who themselves were hidden from reality/viewed only at the pulpit and I was to learn, very different behind the scenes of their "preacher life". Sometimes quite drastically. I left the "church life" as I had been taught and didn't go back to it choosing to read and learn for myself-including the Bible and other beliefs as well. Then along came Elvis-always in the back ground, always running "into him" through other people's tuning to him and me trying to hold up a "shield of my own"....maybe from that frist time I heard him but didn't know who he was-name or otherwise-at a time when I was considering suicide at 13-14 years old-because of my home life at the time and harmones etc; growing up and all that went with learning to be-I can see your interpertation fitting well with what I was then and what I became. I had to marry, and leave the scene of my childhood-in fact my horoscope says I would not do well in the area of my birth-Jimmie's says the same thing. We came to California looking for a new life-and found it.
Or it found us-that part I'm not so sure of.... Sometimes I think it was Elvis finding us-I have no clue even today why when driving up to Hollywood my nephew and I suddenly decided to get a map to look for stars homes and I don't know how Elvis' home came into the picture.
I was trying to find Jayne Mansfield's pink mansion as I had seen her at a big Whitefront store opening in Huntington Beach a few days earlier...weird but I can't remember how we came to look for Elvis' house other than we were talking about different stars that we might be able to drive by-my nephew Ken says that I said I wonder how hard it would be to find Elvis' house-and I proabley did say that-as it was hard finding some of the others-we never did find Jayne's and we weren't far from it and it was PINK for pete sake! And we didn't find Elvis' either-but he saw us and REMEMBERED. I have a feeling that we had tried so hard and he saw us was a link to his getting acquainted-it wasn't concidence-it was fate-a plan from some other realm. Nothing I ever did or thought about could measure up or come close to such a plan as that one turned out to be. I just got chills thinking about it-anything could have altered the plan and it wouldn't have happened-but it had to be so things fell in place-easily it seems now... Well, enough of that-or I won't be able to sleep tonight for tacking up mental images of pieces of that crazy, wonderful puzzle called life! Thank you Amanda. My friend who became the Vet was the Elvis fan-she got to see him way back then in concert and would get goosebumps talking about it though it was so nosiy she couldn't hear him-but she had records and played them when I wasn't around. At times I came in and they'd be playing and I never said anything about it-she'd wait till it ended and turn it off.
She had big gray eyes and was very pretty-Elvis would have liked her alot and it was her desire to meet him way back then. And guess who did- life-what a strange thing. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda almost always succeeds in hitting the point!! It's marvellous...no, she is just gifted and absolutely neccessary for our Group here, isn't she!!? :D

God is working in many mysterious ways, sometimes open sometimes hidden, but in the end always for our own best.
And Elvis is one of His very "useful" instruments... :wink:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Christine. You know I love you too.

Wanda, I believe too that our life is a continuos miracle, everything fitting in its place. Each day I find new motives for thanking Heaven. You are one of them.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you Amanda. However, without you and the other people who have been here from the beginning and came along later also, there would be no "me" on here. And without Maia-there would be none of "us".
wjh

Page 3 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next