It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:47 pm 
Site Admin

Okay Amanda and all you dream "catchers" here's a strange one!

I was sleeping all wrapped up and warm in my Christmas lounge chair before the "fake" fireplace (it's a stove made to look like it is burning wood and does look real and feels it too) where I spent most of last night. It was cold in the bedroom and I was too comfortalbe to move so I stayed there until nearly daylight but I turned on the heating pad on my side of the bed before crawling in! It was in the low 20's and windy too. Burrrr cold!

Anyway, I was warm and toasty and I dreamed of all things, I was sitting on Elvis lap-I have never sat on his lap before-so how would I know how that might feel?-anyway I guess it was the sheep skin pads and the sude cloth cover that made it feel like someone holding me?
Anyway, he was talking and talking, very softly and right at my ear but the only thing I remember him saying is this word that I can't really spell or pronounce and it said that is what he was now and what he was encouraging us on ELC to be - the word meaning was someone who was teaching others how to have meaning in their lives and how to interpertate their inner most feelings and thoughts that come in the form of dreams at times...when they can't get through any other way. He said, "I am the dreamer-I dream for them...better, more, of everything wonderful and good for the spirit." He said something about me not being depressed and turning negative and he didn't want me being a "nag" and he said, "You know what I mean." I have been a nag to Jimmie for some time now, he has become so negative and fretting because he is getting older, less able to do things he likes to do and has lost much of his hearing and he won't go make any friends or see any old ones - doesn't want to. They are all so old too, he doesn't want to see that. So I guess I am a nag and I must quit that. I have confessed, now I can do it, so says Elvis. He said before "you have to face a thing to judge it's value and if it has none, release it then." He was hard pressed to follow his own advice and admited that too. It was his ball and chain he said, admitting that he wasn't ever going to be perfect, in fact was more imperfect than he'd realized and it was upsetting. But he added, "I know it, so I can handle it-maybe better."

Now he gave me a word....I think this is how it is spelled though I cannot find it in my dictionaries- mystagogueise-
that is what he said was his "job" now. That is what he "was now". What the heck that means I don't know-can't find the work...maybe I remember it wrong-but in my dream I "wrote it down" on pink paper-I don't have any pink paper! "I love my job" he said, and smiled as he suddenly was standing and I was in my chair and he was saying, "Sweet dreams little one...and he blew me a kiss as he went out through the wall that just kind of turned into a movie screen thing that went on and on and he seemed to walk on air or something into the scenery and way off-I think he waved from the top of something but now I can't say-it was like I was so busy trying to see how that worked I couldn't see anything much except he was walking away getting smaller and then turned and waved-but was so far away. A weird dream, I woke up when I heard myself say, "Oh no...he's gone..." The dog was standing at my knees saying, what? what? So I let her go out...it was sooo cold out there! Anyway, that's when I went to bed-while waiting for her I turned on the heating pad and it was warm to get in. I had to take the flashlight and go find her-she was rabbit hunting down below and wouldn't hear me calling her. Of course the horses all got up thinking they'd get a snack and I told them forget it, go to bed! It's cold and almost morning so knock it off-and they did, strangely enough. I guess they wanted to get back in their warm spots too. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow, Elvis was busy last night, as he was in both of our dreams. Thing is, he didn't say a word to me, just showed me "his" building which I put in another post.

What an amazing dream Wanda! So much Elvis said and so much to chew on. Where he says "mystagogueise" -- when I was trying to say it out loud, it sounded to me like "mystical guys".

Quote:
it said that is what he was now and what he was encouraging us on ELC to be - the word meaning was someone who was teaching others how to have meaning in their lives and how to interpertate their inner most feelings and thoughts that come in the form of dreams at times...when they can't get through any other way. He said, "I am the dreamer-I dream for them...better, more, of everything wonderful and good for the spirit.

Well that fits. I have had many meaningful dreams these past few months. And when the message is not clear to me, Amanda has been a big help.

And the way he said good buy to you, how precious.
It is very cold where I live too, by the way, got down into the single digits (F) last night. I laid in bed for a couple hours this morning waiting for the heat to warm up the place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

yeah, you were getting sleet and rain they said on tv last night! Ice everywhere in Oklahoma-I couldn't get through to my dad -it said to try again later. Probably lines down...I hope he stays in side but knowing him he will try to go to heat up the greenhouse if he has anything in there trying to grow it. It's warm inside there but cold between and if he fell-well, he'd lay there and freeze to death probably if he couldn't use the phone to call his son who is just about 5 miles away and can come at any time to see about him. and he would.

Elvis never ever called me "little one" before-so this was new-and kind of strange. That just wasn't something he said to me-to his girl friends, his wife, his child or other children, but I never heard him use it in my direction- I must have become "child like" at that time in the dream?
What ever...it felt strange to hear that connected to me-
unsettling kind of...why? I have no clue except maybe because he was leaving- My thought at that time as I remember it was "He won't be back." Like it was my "last dream of him"? That isn't a good thought-though I don't need him to come for any reason that I can think of. I think he came to tell me not to nag-I have been a shrew about some things-but guess it is just being worried and wondering about the near future as far as health and so forth goes. Must be because so many are leaving for the "new land" and we're still here or something. Whatever, there is a purpose to everything and sooner or later it will come about in understanding. wjh Now, on to see about the building!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Wanda,

It is true that Masters may teach trough dreams. I have had these kinds of teaching often in my life, from a Master Teacher I had already known personally, who took me as his disciple. There is something special in this kind of dreams that make them different from others. What is taught is clear, concrete and doesn't need any interpretation, if one is open to take them to the level meant. More is said with less elements. If not, I believe they may be "dressed" with more elements to catch our attention.

Dreams, vissions and meditations are tools that Masters use -or to put it in another way, that Masters and WE as one use- to get awareness, to bring out awareness from the SOURCE. This is how I feel it.

Quote:
Elvis never ever called me "little one" before-so this was new-and kind of strange. That just wasn't something he said to me-to his girl friends, his wife, his child or other children, but I never heard him use it in my direction- I must have become "child like" at that time in the dream?
What ever...it felt strange to hear that connected to me-
unsettling kind of...why? I have no clue except maybe because he was leaving- My thought at that time as I remember it was "He won't be back." Like it was my "last dream of him"?

I believe that El'vis may be your Teacher now somehow. He is now fully grown up, his Being expanded "up there". We must be seen by "them" as childs growing to adulthood of Being. In a meditation I did many years ago, at the point of crossing an etheric temple's door to meet the Masters reunited there, my image turned to a 4 years old child's. In other meditations where there appeared some other Great Master, he treated me often as a child.

What I feel is that he will take care of you and will make himself present to you when you'd may need it.

Beautiful, meaningful dream, Wanda. I would take it literally. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 4 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4