It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis shows me his building
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had a couple of dreams last night with Elvis in them but can only remember one. He was quiet throughout.

In the dream Elvis has a building built. It is large, warehouse size. Right down the middle is a dividing wall. On one size is a place where monks stayed. It seemed to me they were both Christian & Tibetan monks, living together in peace and harmony.
On the other size of the dividing wall was a place where wild parties were held all the time.

I remarked to Elvis in a lighthearted way how funny it was to have a building set up that way.
And then in a compassionate & serious tone I say to him that he always tried to please people.
Dream ends.

My thoughts were that the monk portion reprsented the spiritual side of Elvis, which I think was a blend of the Bible and some eastern mysticism. The party side had to do with the image part of him. From what I gather, Elvis was not much into parties, seldom attended them, yet his image had been that of a party person, thanks to most of the MM doing having parties.
Any other interpretations?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:06 am 
Hi BlueMoon to me your Dream Means to Show just how Elvis always tried to get along with Everyone, even if he didn't what to be a part of what was going on himself. FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie,

To me, there are two main keys in your dream:

"In the dream Elvis has a building built." It was built under his own mandate. It did not "happen" to him, but he "did" it, by Will. (We are talking about a soul's purpose in this realm and his deeds and ways to accomplish it.)

Second key:

"It is large, warehouse size." The way I feel it by your translation of the dream, this building do not represents his home, one he could get attached and identified with. It represents something else. I believe El'vis is showing you with it, that you can live your spirituality "inside" and, "at the same time" present to the world another "face" you can use to do your function, using the "ways" (the unconscious wild ways of the world), free of any identification with them.

"And then in a compassionate & serious tone I say to him that he always tried to please people."

Your compassion comes from understanding. Maybe you are able to understand him so well, because part of you does or did the same.

Knowing what we already know about Elvis and taking in account the "keys" above, I believe that El'vis is teaching you with this dream something very important about inner freedom, detachment, desidentification with your doings. It doesn't matter what shows out of what we do. What matters is what is going inside.

The lecture of the dream I did above, do not contradict yours, Laurie and FairyTale, but goes to another level. I hope it helps you Laurie, to widen your understanding of it. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks, Amanda. Your dream interpretations always help me. And Fairytale, thank you for yours as well. I have much to reflect on here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You are really welcome, Laurie. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

I think you hit it pretty good Amanda-Elvis was not a party type and perferred to play music, sing and just talk. I can see that divided building something he would picture-cut and dried, black and white, no gray area, I'm here and you're there, go or stay, no inbetween. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Wanda. What you say above makes me think that he did take his options, in the lonelyness of his Heart. I imagine that the higher in evolution a person is, the more he decides by himself, "inventing" his life, because his is out from the current life's style and doesn't fit in what is commun to the majority.

Elvis could have never been a person without criterion, driven for the social expectatives of the time. He was "designing" himself all his life, looking for the design that would make him "comfortable" with his inner urgency, his inner call.

I guess that his, was the life of a "lonesome cowboy", searching for Home, where he is now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, it's interesting you should use "lonesome cowboy" for a description because I woke up today with the song "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" running through my head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I love to hear Elvis singing that song. Every time it touches my heart.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]