It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis guided me in the back way to his Graceland!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, In 1978 we went to Graceland as I said earlier. But when we got to where we were going to cross the Mississippi river, I started hearing him talking in my mind, when he was telling me how to get to his place-the way he liked to go. and it was not on the highway like everyone else does. I didn't intend to follow that way, but he was telling me and i turned onto another road that was an old stretch of highway, 2 lane it and narrow, we drove and went over the bridge, i made another turn onto a side road that took us into a real slum looking area of old shotgun houses, broken down porches, cars and stuff, no screens and some no windows in those houses, close together, some with little fence some with nothing but stuff and lots of black people standing, sitting around the houses and porches and all of them looking at us as we snaked down the narrow path road between parked cars that run and some that didn't. It was strictly one way traffic-it was late in the afternoon, they were all starring at us in our brand new chevy sports modle car with a big ELVIS on the front license plate. A silver grey fancy chrome rimmed sports chevy too. We got well into the area and there was a sort of bunch of people standing around where there were some guys on the porch playing guitars and people were dancing until we came down the road. The saw the car, the ELVIS plate and all of them stood up and faced us and as we went by some of the guys saluted and some clapped their hands. Others just looked very somber and bowed their heads.
It was an experience! We kept driving through a very poor area, just 3 miles from Elvis' house-and we ended up pulling into a motel that he had mentioned to me as having stayed there a time or two, it was like a place that had armed guards standing outside! With rifles and hand guns! We had rooms upstairs and all night those guards paced back and forth! Apparently it was a bad area!@!!!!? Anyway nothing happened, we had a good nights sleep after all we had armed guards! And went to Graceland the next day...down the back roads past his back gate that he liked to enter through when he didn't want any one stopping him or having to feel bad that he didn't stop. It was weird-I can't believe we did that-it wasn't planned-in fact AAA had made us a "flight plan" for road travel and we were way off the path they chose.
It was Elvis-he wanted us to see where he came from sort of-he grew up living in a place like that, those houses and with those people around him and he used to go down there and visit those near him when he could and at Christmas hed go and give away $100 bills to people he met and talked with. He also gave kids 20 bills and teenagers he'd give 30 dollars-he told me he liked to do that-it made him happy to see them happy.
And he said, I got lots of hugs and kisses too, 'n can't have too many of them! I hadn't thought about that for some time-it was a very strange, weird feeling and i heard him plain as day-as if he were in my ear saying turn up here, left and don't worry, just keep going, it's alright. plain as day. And it was alright. When Itold one of the hotel people where we stayed that Elvis used to sleep here now and then, is that right. The guy looked at me kind of funny and said, he'd slip off an get away once in a while and he'd come here an sit around with the guys-he used to sleep in room 223 B. [Our room]
Now talk about weird. I had goosebumps and was laughing over that one for a while. Did he arrange for guards? I'll never know-but there were 3 of them...and we had his room. It wasn't anything special but had the newest airconditioner which I asked for when getting it.
One that really worked. And the beds were blue, towels blue and the floor was blue and white tile. His colors.WJH

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Thu May 18, 2006 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's funny how time changes things here in this Forum. When Wanda posted her extraordinary experience, only you Sue, "dared" to comment about it. Probably, those friends that read it, could not tell what to think of it.

About ten months later, so many of us has had some contact with Elvis! We have integrated the reality of El'vis in Numis'OM, his desire to be in touch with us, to help us, his love for us... We are so open to him as you were Wanda, back in 1978.

Is it not great, how our posibility of understanding Reality has expanded so much? And we are just starting. :P :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's funny how time changes things here in this Forum. When Wanda posted her extraordinary experience, only you Sue, "dared" to comment about it. Probably, those friends that read it, could not tell what to think of it.

About ten months later, so many of us has had some contact with Elvis! We have integrated the reality of El'vis in Numis'OM, his desire to be in touch with us, to help us, his love for us... We are so open to him as you were Wanda, back in 1978.

Is it not great, how our posibility of understanding Reality has expanded so much? And we are just starting. :P :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

What a special experience for you Wanda. Thank you for sharing. Elvis never forgot where he came from and he wanted you to know too. He knew you would appreciate it.
As he never forgot his humble beginnings, he never let go of his compassion & concern for those less fortunate than himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is a really awesome story, Wanda. Elvis as your Tour-Guide from the OTHER SIDE!!!! Amazing and typical Elvis :wink: :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I could read for hours and DREAM...... Wanda.... and Yes, Amanda it is just starting :wink:
It´s a pitty I don´t have much time to read and comment on each....
This is ALL so BEAUTIFULL to READ!!! But I have SOOO much to do.... But each time I´m drawn again and again to ELC... :lol: :lol:

Does Anybody Knows Who does such thing..... Anybody??? :lol: :P

Thank you for bringing this UP, Sue..... :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]