It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis visited me in my dream
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had a dream last night in which Elvis visited me. We were in a room with several other people. Well, I wanted him all to myself so I could ask him questions. So I snagged him, pulling on his sleeve or arm & we went into a room (actually my sister's room in the old house I grew up in). We sat down, I looked into his face and told him I was a fan.
He then looked at me with the most puzzled look on his face. It was so amusing to me. More than just his humility, it was like I got the impression (w/o him saying anything) that he thought all that singing stuff he did was not that big a deal. And he had such a complete calmness to him; no nervous energy.

Anyhow, he started talking to me, and darn if I can't remember most of it! Darn, darn, and double darn!!! The only thing I remember him telling me is something like I'm not as bad as I think I am. This would make sense as I am rather hard on myself.

Then, in the dream it was time for him to go. After he left, I realized I had wanted to ask him about Jesus, but it was too late. He had already left. Dream ended & I woke up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:11 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I shared this during last Saturday's chat, but will share it here too.

I had a dream where I smoked a cigar, only it was no ordinary dream. Please note that am not nor have I ever been a smoker. I really felt like I had smoked a cigar when I woke up even though I did not smell any smoke. The dream had gone on for what seemed a long time, where I had been taking long drawn out puffs. It was so strange. I felt like I had just spiritually smoked a cigar. Sounds weird I know.

After waking up, my first thought was that the cigar had come from Elvis, even tho I had not seen him. I believe he had given me a cigar to smoke in my dreamworld. Not sure what this means; maybe an offer of friendship?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:32 pm 
SPEAKING OF CIGAR SMOKE FOR THE ONES THAT WEREN'T IN CHAT LAST SATURDAY, I GOT A BIG SURPRISE. YOU SEE IT WAS THE TUESDAY NIGHT BEOFRE THE LAST CHAT SEESION, THAT I CAME HOME FROM MY GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE. WHEN I WALKED IN TO MY APARTMENT, THE FIRST THING I SMELL IS CHERRIES I THOUGHT IT WAS MY IMAGNATION. WELL IN CHAT WANDA WAS TELLING US THAT ELVIS LIKE TO SMOKE FLAVORED CIGARS. FIRST SHE SAID VANILLA, THEN SHE SAYS HE ALSO LIKED TO SMOKE CHERRY CIGARS. WHEN I SEEN THAT I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR, I SAID CHERRY CIGARS. THEN I TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT ME SMELLING CHERRIES IN MY APRTMENT. WELL NOW I THINK I KNOW WHY. :D BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Barb, I remember you mentioning your cherry cigar story! I think there is a strong possibility it was Elvis letting you know he had visited your place. I think he paid a visit to let you know that you matter to him and that he is aware of you.

Post subject: Re: Elvis visited me in my dream
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie wrote:
We sat down, I looked into his face and told him I was a fan.
He then looked at me with the most puzzled look on his face. It was so amusing to me. More than just his humility, it was like I got the impression (w/o him saying anything) that he thought all that singing stuff he did was not that big a deal. And he had such a complete calmness to him; no nervous energy.

Anyhow, he started talking to me, and darn if I can't remember most of it! Darn, darn, and double darn!!! The only thing I remember him telling me is something like I'm not as bad as I think I am. This would make sense as I am rather hard on myself.

Hi, Laurie.

I would like to apport some possible meaning on a little part of your dream.

I feel like that reaction in Elvis: "no big deal" about his singing is a correct way of seeing things, as his appeal to reach masses went through his singing. Besides, as he had Music inside, the translation outside, surely never seemed complete and well done to him.

For him, I'm sure, it must be clear that we go to him from another point of view already, that of his spirituality and his potenciallity to helps us. So, being a fan has the value of being able to reach him, and that's all. (For him, of course. We still merit his singing, of course!).

About not remembering what he said at lenght, we don't have to worry when it happens, because it starts "working" at some level other than conscient.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
About not remembering what he said at lenght, we don't have to worry when it happens, because it starts "working" at some level other than conscient.

I really like what you say here Amanda. I hadn't thought about it like that before. Makes me feel better about not remembering much of what he said in the dream because whatever he said, it is working on an unconscious level. You have such a gift of insight!

And also regarding what you say here:
Quote:
as his appeal to reach masses went through his singing.
Elvis believed God was using him to reach people, so his singing gifts and fan adoration did not go to his head. He managed to remain humble thru it all. He was like a vessel of water (of love from heaven) being poured out on people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:26 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie wrote:
Quote:
He was like a vessel of water (of love from heaven) being poured out on people.

Yes, and people is so thirsty...! (Good image, Laurie).

(Images help so much to understand what Elvis was, is and means!)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: I missed that!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:01 am 
Site Admin

Where was I? La-la-land? I agree with Amanda and Sue, what matters is that you remember he was there-he went with you, sat down, talked to you and your subcon. mind remembers it all-it will put it into action for you. when the time is right. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:43 pm 
LAURIE HOW VERY LUCKY FOR YOU ARE THAT YOU GOT TO HEAR AT LEAST A LITTLR BIT OF WHAT ELVIS WANTED TO SAY TO YOU, I HAVE YET TO KNOW WHAT ELVIS WANTED TO WHISPER TO ME IN MY LAST DREAM! BUT I'M STILL HOPING TO FIND OUT! FAIRYTALE!

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]