It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Christmas Elvis Picture!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:46 pm 
Sun Dial

Image :D

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

Post subject: Re: My Christmas Elvis Picture!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:08 pm 
Site Admin

Gold for the "Gold"! Good choice!
Thanks Barb, though there aren't many posts, there are a lot of readers every day and even during our night time!
This will be a good year in many ways, new beginnings for many and also a year
of re-evaluation of ourselves will occur. I think many people will learn that they are special in their ways and they are important to the people around them, even
when they feel "left out and outside" - it's not so really. Like someone we know
used to say, "You can never know what someone else feels, you can't walk in that man's shoes, but you can offer a hand up, a smile, a hug or just a glance
into those saddened eyes to let them know you "see them"."
Guess who said that? He must have been over 200 years old in spirit and soul...he knew way more than anyone realized when he was here...
kind of like his "idol" Jesus the Christ...whom he emulated to the best of his
ability in how he treated other people, good and not so good, they were his fellow humans and he cared about them.
Love always,
wanda june

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:26 pm 
Sun Dial

I have had Elvis on my Mind all day, I feel his Presence here with me so much. I think he knew I needed to read what you wrote here, because he knows of my Struggles here Lately. So Thank You Wanda for your much Needed Post, and Thank You So Very Much Elvis for your Wisdom, and Your Love! :love: :love:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hug: (A) :hello:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:04 pm 
Flame

I wish everybody here a very happy New Year and hope that for some life will change into a better future. But what is very important that is health and love.
Love healts everything and there is always one who watches over us and comforts us when we need comfort. He is full of love for everyone.

:hug:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:12 pm 
Sun Dial

:( I haven't had a very Good Beginning to the New Year my Kitty Cat Kacy has been Real Sick since Tuesday, and I'm very Worried about him. I have a Vet Appointment for him tomorrow, so Help me Pray there isn't anything seriously wrong with him. :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:00 pm 
Sun Dial

:hello: :D I thought I would let everyone know the latest on my cat Kacy since I took him to the Vet today, and to Thank You All for your Prayers. There isn't anything seriously wrong with my Kacy Boy, he was just a Little Dehydrated from getting sick to his stomach. Thank You All! :hug:

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]