It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Elvis and the Unicorn
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
The first thing that came to my mind this morning when I waked up was that Brutus represented that part of Elvis that was playful, loyal, affectionate and happy. The lamb, his innocence and vulnerability. [color=violet]The Unicorn, the purity of his spirit and his function about Love. [/color]

Reading this topic over again, I found that part where I was writing about a dream I had. Yesterday, seeing Elisabelle Tanner's Gallery, I saw the UNICORN in her Elvis' portrait, with him riding on it. It matches. :!: :P

About Brutus, his dog: I have been reading five minutes before, an old post from Wanda telling that she said to Elvis that he was PIG in chinese astrology. I doubted it, because chinese years don't match exactly with ours, but they start a little later. I went to Internet and there I found that January 8 correspond to the DOG year, the year before the PIG. I did not want to "disturb" Wanda with that in her section. I come to this one, and there appears the dog in my dream! Well, I have to tell. :roll:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

OK, Sue, I undestand.

Still it was a beautiful experience for that girl. :)

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject: Chinese Zodiac
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Amanda, the Chinese Zodiac is based on 12 year cycles. and in the year that Elvis was born 1935 it was the year of the pig cycle... I am looking at the piece I purchased in China Town Los Angeles in 1966 and it shows all the years for each animal. That is where I got the year of the Pig and the year of the Dog and my own Dragon year. So, what is on the net isn't always true as this came from China and was being sold by Chinese people who were willing to explain what these were to me and then find a copy that was in English for me. So I tend to believe them-not whomever put it on the net. So many things on there aren't accurate either-not that the couple couldn't be wrong-however this little paper came from China and was made there-so I will stick with it-besides that, he fit the pig to a T even to his obsessive/overindulgence tendencys sometimes. However 1934 was a Dog year and perhaps the year for Chinese is cut into the 35th year as well-being at the beginning of our years???? It would explain too his loyalty and etc: and maybe Pris' year is also cut into which would make her more a pig or a rooster? Interesting thought. Whatever he sure got a big laugh out of being a pig and he loved it that he was a PIG-and even said, guess that's why I like to waller in the mud!
He loved playing football in the rain and muddy fields-and loved one game that he watched over several times as it was played in such a rain and such a muddy field they were falling and carrying on like the three stooges trying to play ball. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, all you say about Elvis being Pig seems to macht perfectly. Yes, in the website they were saying that the Year of the Pig started a few days after Elvis was born, I don't remember right now exactly how many, it was something like a week.

I don't have any doubt because I was born in June (I'm Monkey with Pig -the equivalent of the Ascendant in our Astrology). I fit a lot in the descriptions of both. I was interested in Chinese Astrology about 30 years ago, but only refered to the people close to me and their signs. I don't remember too much of it. It's a pity. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I am a rat!

:roll: :oops: :roll: :wink: :lol:
TLC
Kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow, Kira! Your new Avatar is pretty nice. But I loved the old one too.

(I have been searching a photo of Elvis that could be a new Avatar for me, but I don't find any that suits fully what I would like. I'll wait until I learn to design myself what would express what I would like to.)

My friend, it looks like Monkey and Rat can share great time together but... it can be a bit too risky, at least. :roll: Sorprised? :P

Post subject: Kira
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, A Rat! My daughter is a Rat and so is Grandma Suzy-Rats are very good people, giving and kind and hard workers and loyal and devoted. They come to the defense of their loved ones and the underdogs as well. And they take what is given them and make it work, usually they are suscessful and know how to stretch things and make them work for them. Good company-both "my" Rats are great company and dependable as the sun and the moon. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

ooooooooooooh more of this! my nose is curling hahahahaha! :lol:

and if that monkey above can laugh as much as our 'brother' (Wanda early mentioned in a topic), then everything is going to be allrighttttttttttttttttttt! :lol:

Tender Loving Care
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:16 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

That monkey can laugh a lot, to some risky points. (I could tell you about laughing the hell out at my grandfather funeral, while looking at my grandgrandmother's buried head, with its black kierchif on, falling and rolling out the tomb when the gravediggers where making room for the new body. And, just after that, to have them asking for a tip, with their hand extended!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

That was very risky, indeed, Amanda!! :lol: :oops:
I also sometimes wonder why I have to laugh in situations that aren't funny at all...for others (but for me). Maybe that's because I am a Tiger (in the Chinese Horoskope) :lol:

Anyway, Kira, you create such a lighthearted and carefree atmosphere here...I like that very much.
Each one of our 'Cirlce' here contributes in his unique way ! That's GREAT :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 3 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next