It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: August 16, 2007 Elvis concert at the Pyramid in Memphis
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:19 pm 
Owl

Guess what girls? I just bought tickets for this show! I've been praying and hoping and dreaming for years that I would be able to see this. I was never able to see him in concert (born in 1971). This is my time. I signed up to receive the Elvis newsletter from Elvis.com. I just got an email about a pre-sale for the members and I snapped 2 tickets up, albeit on my poor little credit card. But it is soooooooo worth it. I'll tell my husband somewhere along the lines of mid-2007. But he'll be fine. He knows how important this will be to me. Plus, he's learning to fall in love with Elvis all over again. He went to Graceland for the first time in April. He LOVED IT. My husband adored him when he was a child. But he wandered off. Now he's back! I just wanted to share my elation! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha Atlantis :D

I was born in 1969 :D

And that´s great you´re going there :P ... I will be in Paradiso for a Elvis´ Gospel Service on the 24th of September... We, me and my family love to sing Gospels... We recorded a couple for my spiritual friend and our friends here on ELC... Maybe you want to take a look.... Just straight from the heart...and just rehearseling all the time..."LOL" & "LOVE" and a very strong connection with God, Jesus and Elvis.... :wink:

http://www.lola-bob.com/Recordings.htm

...... My husband have the same feelings I do towards Elvis....also spiritually... that´s RARE and it´s a real blessing, Atlanta ..... Most men don´t express their real feelings towards Elvis :( but for sure your husband will come back .... can FEEL it.... :D :wink: So believe me you´re blessed too in a very special way :wink: I thank the Lord, my God every day :D :D

Love to have you here Atlantis... :D :wink: You´re also a very special LADY ... and glad we have you here at ELC...

TCB

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]