It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 4 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know my sister Mary's operation went very well yesterday she will be ok! Thanks again for all your prayers really means alot to me thanks again for everything! You all are the best!

Love,
Fran

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

ImageImageImageImage

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

That´s great news indeed, Fran to hear Mary is OK.... a big HUG for You, Mary and your Family.... Image

Sending you my LOVE and you will be in any of my prayers, Fran!!! :P

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Very happy for you Fran that your sister's operation was a success!!! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:16 am 
Site Admin

My dear friend Ruthann is in need of prayer and strength as she is living with oxygen keeping her alive, bedridden for the most part, under hospice care at home and on morphine-for the pain her emphysema is causing. she has smoked and lived with smokers all of her life-and raised and trained horses with their dust/dirt and etc; too and worked in a hospital for years as well-so the combination has caught up with her. She also has to wear a neck brace affair to hold her head and neck up as she no longer can support her own head due to an old neck injury as a teen ager. It's rough- and her only daughter is having to deal with it all-as her mom lives with her and she also works as a park ranger. So she too needs prayer for strength and compassion. Her mom can't talk much and can't have much vistors either and so I don't know what to do. I could go hold her hand and talk to her, I guess. I need strength for that as I'm not very good right at the moment-having just lost my friend of more than 12 years-and having very trying times with her this past two years-then suddenly it's over-and I have what I've always wanted-I always get what I want-strangely in many ways-an appy mustang and here he is...in my arena and he is beautiful and very sweet-like my Foxx. How lucky can I be? But there is such a saddness usually connected with getting the things I want...guess the bad has to come before the good in life...keeps us humble. maybe. thanks kids. wjh
Grandma Suzy is doing pretty good, just a bit miffed as I haven't been up there in a week and a half- I have to do that too...this week. It will be a relief break for me too. Suzy and I have fun and I get to do some pay back for all the good things she has brought into our lives.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I embrace you Wanda .... and be there for you whenever you need me to.

Will send you right away "beams of lightened energy"!
:lol: :wink:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, sending you, your friend & her daughter prayers & angelic help....ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Wanda,

Maybe you could bring flowers to your friend and her daughter. If possible, some roses. You could write a beautiful message for both, in your name and ours. If she knows about Elvis and your connection to him, she'll be reinforced by knowing that some loving energy is with her, represented by the flowers, and she'll remember it each time she'd look to them.

If she do not know about Elvis, this may be a beautiful tale for her to listen at and that'll keep her busy thinking about it, with hope in her heart.

(If you could find some white rose, one at least, you could tell her that white color have all the other colors inside and that inside that white rose there is a blue one coming from Elvis!)

I think that if you could do something of that, you would feel much better around your friend Ruthann, because you'd have a concrete intention to apport to her, connected with positiveness and joy.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Wanda, I´m so sorry :oops: to hear this about your friend Ruthann and her daughter... :cry: I can relate to Ruthann daughters feelings as I been trough it myself with my father, God bless his soul...

I´m sending you, Wanda, your friend Ruthann, her daughter and all who are in need, A FLYING ANGLE Image filled with STRENGHT, HOPE, LOVE and COMPASSION and LIGHT...

You and you Friends will be in my prayers, Wanda :P and KEEP UP THE SPIRIT for your Friend, her daughter and yourself...
http://www.lola-bob.com/SWEET-HOLY-SPIRIT.htm

Quote:
I think that if you could do something of that, you would feel much better around your friend Ruthann, because you'd have a concrete intention to apport to her, connected with positiveness and joy

Yes, Amanda, couldn´t said it any better!!! :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda I am so sorry to hear about your friend Ruthann and her daughter!
My prayers and thoughts are with you and Ruthann and her daughter!!

Love,
Fran

Page 2 of 4 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next