It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Hello everyone
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:39 pm 
Hello all,
I have been reading Maia's work for a few years but was never drawn to the Elvis website she created. Well, as Spirit likes too, I was lead to this site today through Maia's spiritmythos website and have cried my way through the messages I've encountered. Elvis was 'before my time' but my connection with him is profound - that became apparent when I saw that he spoke of blue roses....I had a dream of blue roses being left on my pillow two years ago and haven't been able to interpret that until now.
So, I am a 'babe in the woods' as far as any memories of knowledge of Elvis but when I saw the Rhama Azul/El'vis Aaron portrait I knew that I 'knew' him alright!
I'm looking forward to meeing all here and becoming part of your community.
Cheers AND blessings,
Kathleen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Kathleen.. :D how good, that happpened to you too..sure this is the right place and I'm happy you joined us..
:P Zey

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Welcome, Kathleen. You are among many who have had special experiences and end up being drawn to this site. I hope you feel very much at home here. You will fall in love with Elvis as you see just what kind of a loving heart he had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Elvis was 'before my time' but my connection with him is profound - that became apparent when I saw that he spoke of blue roses....I had a dream of blue roses being left on my pillow two years ago and haven't been able to interpret that until now.

WELCOME ON BOARD, KATHLEEN! Image

Something easy to learn in ELC's Forum is that Life has strange paths. After your dream, you had to wait 2 years to establish the connection. Next is to find out its meaning and purpose. It will be a wonderful adventure for you, as much as it'll be for us going along with you.

Welcome again and feel at home. Image Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Welcome
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:58 am 
Site Admin

Most welcome Kathleen! There is a lot of things on this site that will turn your heart, and some pretty important things too. This is a good site, there are so many people who have deep insight into things and who express them well. I have learned so much and I'm not that spiritual a person or at least didn't feel that I was, but I'm learning. I have always been looking for blue roses-and after his death I found one in a magazine and ordered it-it didn't grow very well but it bloomed just once-and it was odd because it was on my birthday-it had one perfect BLUE bud that opened into a light blue petals with a deep blue center and didn't last but two days before curling up and dying. I had planned to dry it but it just kind of croaked all at once. Turns out a gopher had been at it's roots-the whole bush dried up and just fell over when I touched it. So now I wire up the holes where I put my roses! I've never found another rose that truly bloomed blue since. I didn't know there was a connection between him and blue roses until being on this site-and now I know why I look for them-it's him and it was then, trying to get my attention again, I had shut him out of my life for nearly 27 years...not even listening to his music-I couldn't-it brought back too much and the fact he was gone-and I couldn't deal with that...but in the past year, I have and it's okay now. I wasted so much time-maybe there was a good reason for it...at least, I have my life back in full and that's a good thing. I like having Elvis close any time I need him...and sometimes he just "butts in" like always.
And I laugh-he makes me laugh and that's so much better than crying. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Welcome, Kathleen!!!!!

This is a very special place, and I am happy you are with us!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I have always been looking for blue roses-and after his death I found one in a magazine and ordered it-it didn't grow very well but it bloomed just once-and it was odd because it was on my birthday-it had one perfect BLUE bud that opened into a light blue petals with a deep blue center

Wanda, it's extraordinary! I didn't know that blue roses could be found! And YOU found it!

Kathleen, did you?

(I'm gonna look through Internet to look for some information about it.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:47 am 
Site Admin

Jackson Perkins Roses have a blue rose-I don't know how blue it blooms but it is listed as being blue. They don't have many of them usually and I think they need special feeding to stay blue-I planed to buy one when I get over to that area again. I think they have a webside too. If I still have a catalog I'll post that site for anyone interested. Their roses are the best-nearly virus and diease free and grow well and are beatiful. They had one for Elvis-bt had to stop usingis name-it is a beautiful golden yellow one-the brightest and best they have and they call it somehting else now. But it's easy to find for it is the best one...makes big yellow blooms all summer and grows strong. He was of the 'sun" so what better choice than a golden ball of glory...wh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I searched in Internet and there appear some different sites where to buy cut blue roses, or the plants. And some legends too. Only had to write down in Google "Blue Roses".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes Sue, it would great and beautiful! :P

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next